+ Follow This Topic
Page 109 of 112 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 1673

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Quote Originally Posted by hatesthis View Post
    ^ That's a nice picture of you both.
    Makes me feel warn and fuzzy

i want to call you to tell you about my day. i think you'd be proud of me. i miss your voice.

Thank you, smackie and hatethis. It was one of my favorites too.

let me show you i'm a changed man

i once gave you my hand when times where tough for you now you should do the same

love you girl

Tonight, I feel like contacting Dave not because of how I've felt about him..but because I'm pretty sure that his sister is giving birth to a new nephew tonight.. I'm not entirely positive, but I just have a gut feeling. :S

Hey, make sure you give Christy my best- along with Emmy and Maria. I'm sure they're excited to have another baby brother. I can't tell you how happy I am for all of you, and I know this one is going to be just as incredible as his siblings. I hope all goes well for all of you- if you need anything, give me a call.

International sports competitions used to be very important to you, football especially, and now that the Football World Cup is about to begin on the 12th of June in Brasil, I'd like to remind you that I hope you won't have many reasons to celebrate.

You used to call me or text me before and during every important football match and ask for my ''subjective support'' because according to you I was your lucky amulet and for one year your favourite football teams won every match even against teams they always used to lose before, until you started lying to me and I actually started watching those matches that I couldn't have been bothered with otherwise, wishing your teams would lose. And they did, a few important Cups that summer. I took great pleasure in letting you know in my last email that I spent a few 90 minutes supporting your adversaries during those championships and judging by your reaction that actually hurt you much more than the fact that we were breaking up :-D

I don't personally care much, but you do, so I hope you have enjoyed Spain winning the European football championships this summer and bringing home the important Cups. We might not win the World Cup again but you can't win it either. You don't deserve that happiness. I'll keep my promise as to not suport your country in any international sports competitions ever again and I will enjoy knowing how deeply hurt you'll be for losing a silly game :-)

The glimpses are scarce and far between, or not at all.
    The fake is all the bake and in every dinner.
    The mummerings of the forest in the heart of the thrall.
    The cry of the lion in my heart and my winter.

Meow says my kitten, but its also got no mitten.
    Tied around my neck, he’s an albatross heavy.
    Like the burden of wood, the heaviness of those smitten.
    Bye lies and deceit, no room for your feet, ready!

Go to the bayou, pull your shrimp, make a stew.
    Get an earring, shine your light, take a chance, make it right.
    Fly across the sea, make your mark, come to me.
    Come to my arms, come as you are, without the farm.

Farm my love, nurture our seed, don’t go wrong with your greed.
    Sighing and bowing, rubbing against the trees.
    Wishing I could fly across the breeze, freeform
    And all at once everything I could ever be.

Don’t run, you can’t hide, don’t play you don’t have the vibe.
    Wash your hands, watch the buds, they’re prettier than
    Any rubs. Denied and premature, doesn’t make them anymore.
    Wash your hands, clear the table, time to eat another steal.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I finally removed your number from my phone. (No more drunken, I-hate-you texts.)
    But yeah, I still hate you, and I don't mind a bit that it bothers you.
    Last edited by vashti; 13-06-14 at 02:33 AM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I loved you so much. More than you will ever understand. We had a whole Vegas trip planned... why didn't you try harder to fix our problems. I alreadly tried so hard. I begged you to put in effort, to work harder to fix our issues. And instead you said that you had given up, and that I wasn't worth the trouble. I hate you so much, I just want to scream at you, and threaten to never talk to you again. But the truth is... I do want to talk to you, and I don't want to hate you. I just want you to call me and tell me that you love me and that you're sorry. I saw that you cancelled our reservations.. How could you be so cold hearted? Why did you play me so much? I deserve so much more, but yet I am so obsessed with you.

Dear J,

I am not sure what I meant to you or if I meant anything to you at all. But I want you to know, you meant everything to me.

You were my first. You showed me love, so thank you.

I guess we were a wrong fit from the start. We came from very different backgrounds, we had different values and different interests. In the end, the only thing we shared was our youthful love. And love doesn't need a reason. I'll NEVER forget those days we cuddled in bed, spent an afternoon in the gardens, read in the dusty bookstore and walked along the harbour. It tore me apart to break up with you but I know its for the best.

I really miss loving you and a little part of me hopes that you might miss me too. Even if you don't, I will always love you, even if the love is different.

Thank you for sharing a part of your life with me and letting me share mine with you.

I hope your future is as beautiful as you are.
    Last edited by Vertigo; 19-06-14 at 06:10 PM.
    That which does not kill us
    only makes us stronger.

Yesterday I sold your bike, I hope you don't mind. I didn't know any good way to return it to you, and it reminded me so much of you. I couldn't have it around.

The couple that came to buy it reminded me of us in the past. The girl wanted it for herself, she really enjoyed the bike. She thought it was so cute, so cute with a basket and everything.

Saying goodbye to that bike was saying goodbye to you. Someone else will enjoy what we once did. No longer us.
    Last edited by peterwong; 21-06-14 at 06:02 AM.

Hey i miss you. Maybe not like a girlfriend but as a friend. You texted me the other day after i drppped your toys off at your house. I anted to text you back but its too early. Anyways, i miss you. I hope you miss me too.

I miss telling you stuff.

My life is moving forward without you. You want to touch base once in a while, to "see how the other is doing". I don't want that because I wouldn't be able to handle that (now), but I still want to tell you.

My parents want me to renovate the entire house, floors and walls and all. It'll give me practical experience hammering things and such. I thought long and hard about what I really want to do with my life. I decided that I will continue to pursue learning, whether it be graduate school or whatever. Right now I'm learning computer programming.

Tonight I got a new puppy, hoping it will ease the loneliness of not having you home anymore.it's been a year and I still miss you more and more every day and always wish with each passing day that you would come home to me. No one can ever replace you not even a dog. Even though it's comforting to have a puppy here with me, there is still a black hollow hole in my heart; you are missing from me. You are the missing piece to my heart. It's been a year since you left, and I'm still not over you, and I still want you back. Next week is our supposed to be 7 year anniversary, and my heart is Still broken that I don't have you and that we aren't back together yet....but I am praying that one day we will be back together.

It's been 5 month's and I still miss you
    I honestly want to contact you so bad and I'm constantly trying to justify any good reason to text you. I fear that one day I might have a actual reason to text or call you and i'll take full advantage of it.

This is truly the longest we've ever been apart since I've met you. I lost a best friend and the most important person in my life. I know it's for the best, we are two different people who hold different values and beliefs on life. Realistically I don't think we would of ever worked out in the end and I guess you were right that we'd just be wasting both our time.

I wish I could say I don't care about you anymore.. but I do.