+ Follow This Topic
Page 11 of 112 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I hope you're doing okay. I wish I could talk to you and hear what you've been doing these past couple months, but I know it'll only make it worse for me. I hope you're happy and are doing some of the things you've always wanted to do. I miss you.

You drive like shit, and it really scares me. Guess you still haven't learned your lesson even after your friend crashed her car and got a DUI not two days ago. I hate that I still get worried sick about you even though we don't even speak. It feels like it's just getting worse. Please be safe.

The idea of you makes me nauseous. I can't think about you without thinking about you and him and it grosses me out. I'm sad your self esteem is so low that you keep finding losers to fill your time. I would like to say you're better than that, but I'm realizing maybe you aren't. Maybe you really are a hurt bag with low ambitions and unable to grow up. I'm done carrying your ass and helping you with every part of your life.

I never thought I would but I have moved on... not only that but when I think about you I get want to throw up.. good riddance.

Tonight me and my friend were talking about you, I said I hate you and the hurts you brang to me at the end of 2010. And I tried to sound like I hate you, but she still realise that I still love you, I know that I was trying to sound hatress about you but it can't cover the fact that I still love you, true friend can see that, ha! 4,5 months, not short at all. To be honest If you had a new gf so you are not that good and loved me as I thought, least I know that I love you, because the fact is there are still no one can make me not missing you. I wonder what you are doing there and how are you. Fine, those stupid acting was enough and I won't contact you ever again, u really touch my pride.

I would really like to know what's going on with us? It's becoming far too distracting not knowing if you in or out? You said "You didn't know if we could go back to what we were" and then said "You didn't know that we couldn't go back to what we were". Could you leave it anymore effin open ended than that. Meanwhile I sit here not knowing jack s*** with my life on hold, feeling very empty, my own initiated no contact rule in place, missing you and our private moment's, our weekend adventure's of seeing new thing's and that alway's incredible sex life we had. WTF is with you Sherie?????????

I miss you So much, miss cuddling, miss it when you tried to sound silly with my language, or when we were joking and you tickled me. Under the moon, i hugged you and knew it was my peaceful place. Why did we get to this point? Anyway, maybe it's just me who still miss you as u said you didn't feel the same anymore, I remember that I was so angry and thought I didn't love you the same anymore, or at least coz I was hurt. But, I had realised that I still love you as much. Maybe you had someone else as you can ignore me all at once? :-), it's so sad. How could spmeone'heart become so cold?

Every time I tell myself I'm over you, something else reminds me of you and I break down all over again. It's been six months, will I never be free of you?
    You hurt me more than I ever imagined possible but I still can't stop myself doing this. I just want the memory of you to stop haunting me.

You said you wanted to give it another go yet I havent heard from you since Wednesday, i text you last night to say enjoy your holiday and hopefully we can work out us when you get back. I know I told you to go away on holidays and see what happens when you come back but you said no sure ill chat to you tomorrow but we never did. is it my fault for saying that? jesus i wish you would just text me, i feel like sh*t.

Guess what, I got asked on a date today. I hate that I don't want to because I'm not over you and I'm hoping you'll come around. You came down to visit friends this weekend, part of me hopes you were miserable going to all the places that we have so many good memories at. Part of me hopes you missed me the entire time. Part of me hopes that you regret every second you are apart from me. But you didn't stop by to mend things...even when I told you could stop by to see our dog if you wanted. That's got to tell me something. You are trying to move on. I still don't understand, I still think you are being dumb and I still think you'll regret walking away. But I know I have to give you the time and space to figure that out on your own. I'm just terrified that I won't be there for when you have figured it out. It's only been three weeks and I'm getting asked out on dates......I'm flattered but terrified to move one. I'm terrified of what I'm leaving behind. Why don't you get it...do you stare at our photos trying to figure it all out? Do you wish that you were here in my bed again? Why are you so dumb? Why isn't it like the fairy tales? Why can't we live happily ever after.

PS. Sara Evan's A little Bit Strong is prefect for getting over a break up. I've had it on repeat for like the past day.

I miss you and i love you!! I want us to get back together and make things work!!

Nice of you to call me today. I'm glad I cut the call short, it was only after that I realized today would have been our anniversary.

I hope your are thinking about how close you were to having the life you wanted. Me, I'm realizing that you could never give me the life I wanted. I hate being alone, but I would rather be alone than be with you.
    Last edited by 98db; 27-04-11 at 02:47 PM.

m shattered....

when were you planning to tell me you didn't want to get married? you know everything has been fixed right? a little warning might have helped

I want so much to call you but i wont because you treated me so bad.....you said you would never end it by text or e-mail and yet you did.....you left me shaking in the service station...waiting for your car to come around the corner...i waited ....I waited you said you would come....my phone was dead and i ran into the services crying and begging them to plug my phone in so I coild call you.....I rang .....I rang you ignored me....I cried and the man behind the desk was so sad for me......I then rang your mum .....He wont come......you never said or answered my calls you just left me sat there crying like a baby....waiting for you....I drove to your mums house so fast....like an idiot I tried to reason with your mum ...I need to see him please ...please I have to come....He has made his mind up nothing you say will change his mind....you are stuck in your ways....? what I spent my life following your dreams.... did you tell her that You were not even man enough as my dad said to say it to my face and to talk to me in person....you let me cry in front of your mum and dad...you do not deserve my love and as my dad said you dont know how to man up you are a coward that let your brother do what he did to us....you never stood up to him and you did very little for me....you dont know how to love anyone ......you will see one day what you had in me and then it will be to late...you were happy to turn your back on me and not even smooth over the rough so we could move on with some good memories ...instead you crushed our memories......treated me so bad and never once asked if i was okay... I kept giving and you kept taking...those times I ended it was my inner voice telling me it was not right...I know now that I was good at ignoring those voices and trying to hide from the truth......did you know i faked it with you since we lived together.....you were rough and unloving and i never felt I could tell you that i did not really enjoy your touch and it was loveless....i would grit my teeth and work out when was the best time to end it ....fake it so you did not know....why did I ignore my own needs? Because i lived in fear of loosing you......Its easier now to not love you than it is to love you as it hurts less...As many people have said you are a weak man....a man that does not know how to cope without his mum ...a man that dreams and never does......a man that uses people.... I wish i could be there when you feel real pain.....god i wish

Page 11 of 112 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast