+ Follow This Topic
Page 111 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112 LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 1673

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I miss you so much. I won't dare tell you that. Yesterday and today, it was hard. Thinking about you with someone else. I'm not sure I'll find someone else for a while. It doesn't feel over between us. I'm not sure that it is, but whether it is or isn't, I have to move on. I'm sorry it had to be this way. I'm sorry that I hurt you. You deserve better.

My head physically hurts with the constant battle of my emortions, the confusion and the constant thoughts of you. its been 8 weeks and although im a little better it still hurts so much. I should hate you, you finished me by text cheated on me and left me for somebody else but I still love you so much and cant help but think I just hope you're happy now. You're actions are so confusing you told me to move on so I stopped contacting you tried to just get through each day and now you non-stop text and call me invite me round to our old house and its bittersweet it upsets me that our home is now for you and her but I also love being around you we get on so well and our connection still so strong we still laugh and talk for hours you cuddle up to me and kiss me then text me saying you loved seeing me again but im so confused you chose her so why are you still so intent on seeing me you said you couldn't bare to lose your best friend (me) and our connection all the signs say you still love me and you said we might be together again I don't know I just want to be able to sleep when I go to bed and not wake up reaching out for you when I do finally fall asleep, to have a day were you don't cross my mind to not wake up in the morning and but hit with all the pain that after 4 years you're no longer here

I miss you so much and will love you forever but I just want you to be happy but you need to let me go if you no longer want me because its killing me not knowing

I miss you, and us, so much. Your smile, your scent, your voice, the feel of your skin, our love... I am so sorry for everything that happened. I didn't consider your side of it. I was selfish, and I forced you to do what you had to do. I just want you to know that we will become stronger from this. We have to. And if you ever come to your senses and come back to me, I hope I can find the strength to take you back because deep down, I still love you so much and I still want to be with you. Stay strong, don't forget how happy we were together. Don't forget how much I love you.

I wish you wanted my attention again to hold hands or hug or cuddle. I tried talking to you but you seem disinterested. I want you. I miss you.

- - - Updated - - -

It hurt me a lot when you said i was a toy that you outgrew.

Dear Ex,
    I'm so thankful that I left you.. You have no idea how much happier I am now in my life. I finally have a real man who loves me for me... my weight doesn't bother him at all. He finds me sexy and smart. He introduces me to his entire world! He doesn't ignore me and he's my biggest supporter. I heard that you were looking for me, please stop because your gonna feel really embarrassed when you find me laughing at you. Thank you for calling me fat, and telling me that I'm not beautiful. Thank you for ignoring me and thank you for keeping me a secret to your friends because if you didn't do any of those things I might still be unhappy and with you.
    Cheers!
    I LOVE ... US

I wake up every morning realizing that you aren't there anymore. I never realized how important a role you played in my life. It's disappointing that you don't want to be part of my life anymore. I miss and love you.

Hey ex, you say that I'm a bitch, well I found a bigger bitch than me and her name is KARMA, don't worry she wants to meet you so she's on her way, 😉

lalalita Guest
    That status makes absolutely no sense to me. You're not some poor, blushing, sheep who keeps getting turned down. Boo-hoo poor you?! You've had everything in front of you, and you walked all over it.

Hope you now understand what fidelity is and what it means to say the words " I love you".
    It's not what you have, it's what you do with what you have that matters.

Just left of the mountains across the sea
    A letter. And for that I hate you. For that I love you. For that I respect you and and will always believe you were that good person I saw. Your words to me went so deep and you knew. But where there is no spark there is no growth. And you did me right, and yourself right and time will heal me. Time will take away the pain of the emptiness and the loneliness you left me feeling. Time will vanish you from my thoughts and for that I'm so afraid. Afraid I'll wake one day and think it a dream. But I have your letter. I have your nametag. You were real. We were real. I will never forget you.
    memento vitae, memento amore, memento mori

I remember crying whole night alone and saying I love you. Now I feel ashamed about it. How could I be such a bitch. Love makes you a clown sometimes. Only thing that makes me feel better is that you cried for me too, in front of people. I never really cared about your tears because in my eyes there was no real reason to cry. Then again when you cried you always had milion of friends around you to make you feel better and call me names and make you laugh about me. I never had luxury of a friend, I always cried alone. Maybe thats why its harder to forget about you. Damn even people who were almost my friends turned away from me once you were gone from my life. Thought it was hard to be with you but I find out the hard way that its even harder to be without you. I never told you about my feelings. Always hoped you will see it by all the things I did just to be with you. And you never told me about your feelings. It was your friends who did.
    It was funny how same people who were tearing us apart tried to get us back together once they saw I wont give up. It was like a tv show to them. They tried to make it what they wanted it to be.(Guess thats what happens when you start love affair at work and communication is weak between two people) Only I knew when was the right time to distance from you or come close. Because I actually felt you heart. You know that movie... ehh it doesnt matter you wont read this anyway. There was lot of bad things and drama, misunderstandings unexpressed feelings and unsaid words back then. But thats what make everything so interesting I wouldnt change a thing about it, not anymore, I have accepted past as it is and dont want to change it. Thats why I learned so much, thats why Im smarter now and wont do the same mistakes in future.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 19-07-14 at 01:17 AM.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

I never imagined you could be such a cold-hearted bitch. When I talk to you, it's the run around or ignoring me or one word answers. You can't just be straight with me and have a normal conversation.

I ****ing hate your guts. You're a piece of shit. Get the **** away from me. Your bullshit.

It's been a while. Eight months, at least. You were manipulative and a complete bitch to me, you said we would be together for a long time and after everything I did for you, you left me after a month. Promises go away quite easily, don't they? Found out yesterday you're dating someone else, what ****ing pisses me off is that I am as well and finding out about you really got me sad. You ruined a year of my life and I keep thinking about you. I ****ing hate you and everything you did to me. I hope you drop ****ing dead soon, you broke a heart that had never been broken before, and you did it twice, cause you knew I would always be there. I'm proud of myself for all the shit I said to you a few months ago when you tried to manipulate me again. You deserve the worst, but I don't wish anything to you. Just hope life keeps being a bitch to you as it always has been. ****ING BITCH.

That girl you hated so much, that girl who was always there for me whenever you destroyed me, I'm asking her out soon. I don't care about the girl I'm dating atm, things won't work out between she and I. Ohh, but Neshi's my friend, and you might think alot of shit about her but she does need a guy like me. Hope someone breaks your heart again just like your ex did to you before. As a matter of fact, I hope you get raped again just like when you were a kid. You made me full of hatred and resentment, something I never thought I could be. Drop dead, Amy, you ****ing deserve the worst. **** YOU.

Holy crap, needed to get that out of my system.

Dear Ex,

Everyone says feeling indifferent is the way needed to completely get over you, even it's probably true I will never give up hating you because you deserve being hated that much by someone in this life, I don't want you get away from what you have done and wash your hands of that easily. And I don't care how much it hurts me not feeling indifferent. I don't want it, I don't care if I still feel pain.

Huey Tse - YOU dump me because you fall for another guy that already has a girlfriend!!!F*** U CS BITCH. Wake Up your idea of being a 3rd Party. Beware of bad karma. Glad that we are Over!!!