+ Follow This Topic
Page 112 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112
Results 1,666 to 1,673 of 1673

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

You were good to me in so many ways, but you failed in respecting me and am tired of your temperamental ways. So I am sorry, looks like we're going our own ways. As much as I don't want to let the relationship go, I don't think we're right for each other.

It's been years now, but every morning with my head still on the pillow and before the layers of repression kick in that we use to get on with our lives, I still think of you. My heart aches, my thoughts spin, and I desperately try to shove it down again before I ruin the life I've carved out with someone else over nothing more than a fantasy. The other day I saw a bottle of Coke with your name on it, silly little thing but I couldn't help but reach out and take it off the shelf, smiling to myself and wishing about what could have been. I don't think I'm ever going to be able to get over you completely.

You were my first love and I had no idea what I was doing. I tried my hardest to make things work, no matter how difficult things got. I always believed that we could work through anything. When you told me you needed to take a break, I was devastated but now I'm just angry. I wasn't perfect but neither were you and I was okay with that. I was always there for you but when I needed you the most, you abandoned me. I know you said that this was a break but honestly, I'm done with it. Either you love me and want to be with me or you don't. I won't be your backup plan and I won't wait around for you forever. If you want to work things out, call me, otherwise, have a great life.

I said "I love you and care about you, but i don't believe we can be together" But (always but) you keep contact me. What do you want?
    I had a mistake, same as you.
    I want to move on. You keep contain your anger.
    What should I do?

I am sorry that you never recognized how much goodness I brought out in you. I am sorry that you feel life's most important things are the things that are only valuable on paper. I am so sorry that you don't recognize my beauty and intellect is equal to yours. I am so sorry that you didn't appreciate my acceptance of you and all your flaws. I am sorry that I was only valued as a temporary piece.

I not sorry for me, but for you. I am sorry that you will be reflecting on one of the best people who have graced your life, and I will be the first person on your list. I am sorry because the 3rd time is the last time.

I don't care about you anymore. Finally.

I often wonder how you are. You don't care about me anymore, I've long accepted that. I often fantasize about that future though. I feel, deep down, that I am meant to be with you. This burns true to me, and I really wish it didn't. It's like a curse, like a disease. I just want to hear your laugh again, to hear you speak, to feel the warmth of your energy. I've been cold for a very long time. All of my senses are dull these days. I wouldn't mind so much if I didn't have you stitched through my mind and through my soul. You don't need me, you don't care, this is how things go. So, I will suffer, quietly, but I am fighting still. One day, after I am done, after all of the work I want to accomplish is complete, I will be a completely different person than the boy you once knew. I will see you again one day, and stand before you as a man, and you'll need to make the decision if that's the type of man you want in your life.

Oh my. This is such a fun thread. All I can say that I'm glad you left me... I found someone better. Hahahahaha
    What's sabotaging your chances at love? --> https://dyenag.leadpages.net/kick-ass