+ Follow This Topic
Page 12 of 112 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Your being a bitch and if your sitting there thinking I'm the one that's gonna call. Think again. I'm gonna break this cycle of our's and no matter how painful it is< your going to be part of my past. Not my future.

jesus crist u were never the type to be so immature, i used to look up to u while loving u, I can't believe i still miss u and crave u. But i crave the old u, not this one. Karma's a bitch and I know that now because of whats happening, but it will bite u on the ass, u watch

I love being able to do this as opposed to picking up the phone and letting you know how angry, hurt and generally dissapointed I am in you as a woman. Your spineless, you act like your still in high school even though your 46. I question my own maturity level for falling in love with you all those years ago. Like someone else said on here, Karma's a bitch and in 20 year's when your a old woman wondering why you are alone and your belly button peircing looks like a Christmas Tree ornament hanging off a marshmellow and your skin resembles my well worn leather briefcase from your non stop tanning booth visits,your going to remember you could have had a nice normal life with me and things would have been very comfortable and you would have been loved as much as a woman can be loved. You blew babe. Your gonna fall and fall hard and no one worth anything is gonna be there to pick u up. Don't let the drama in your head get to loud. Kiss my ass goodbye!!!

You hate me, but I don't hate you, I still love you, but I respect your choice, one day you will realise how much I loved you.

Relapse

What was that last night? Was that an intentional ambush? Did you really want to see me? Did I hurt you by ignoring you? Did you go home with that guy? **** my life. I was in such a rage last night over you. I had no idea we were going to hurt each other on this level. Maybe it's just my imagination, but how else am I suppose to look at it?

I show up, you look all excited and eager to see me. I'm cold to you and ignore you, and next thing I know you're talking with some guy? Then I found out he came with you? Sure, our friend said that there was nothing there, but then where the **** did you go? This was your crew of friends, why didn't you join us at the bar? Where the **** did you go? I really hope you didn't text me all night to make sure I was coming just so you could drop a ton of bricks on my head. Congratu****inglations, you've won this round. I'm hurt, and I drank and smoked myself stupid last night trying to forget you, but it only made things worse. I can't stop caring about you, it's impossible. Please don't give me attention then take it away, I've had 4 years of you letting me down and making me feel bad about loving you. Why can't you leave me in peace and leave the country without adding more salt to the wounds.

I miss you, and i would want us to be together forever, never apart like this more, i can't take more pain like this. I can't forget your Working Hard face, you know you looked so cute and innocent, i never thought you were xau xi but i loved the reaction you made lol.

Our happy times were so happy, i have never had those feelings with anyone before.

Those reasons that drift us apart don't really matter to me that much anymore, i find out that being with you was really happy,i just want us to return and we will work through everything.
    Last edited by Cinnabella; 24-04-11 at 01:53 AM.

Please dont leave me. Please.

I want to hear your voice again, it's been too long, jello lol.

What did I like about you?

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkHelmet82 View Post
    What did I like about you?
    This seems like a harmful attitude. You obviously dated the person because you liked SOMETHING about them.

well i dont like anything about her anymore.. ive moved on

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHelmet82 View Post
    well i dont like anything about her anymore.. ive moved on
    i doubt that or you wouldn't keep on posting so much in this thread.
    aim for indifference rather than hate, and 'your fat' comments.
    until that point you are very much still hung up on her

Quote Originally Posted by eonbar View Post
    i doubt that or you wouldn't keep on posting so much in this thread.
    aim for indifference rather than hate, and 'your fat' comments.
    until that point you are very much still hung up on her
    I hang out on this forum to help people... i posted on this thread to reassure myself Im not hung up on her. thank you though

You told me you were over your divorce...and that I fit every criteria of what you wanted. I told you we could take things slow and to just be honest with me about how you are feeling. But you made me feel like we were perfect and falling in love. Never said a thing. Then out of nowhere you become distant then break up with me because you're not ready for a relationship!?! You hurt me in the exact way that I was afraid of. You totally threw my feelings aside and the fact that I was falling in love with you and then just dumped me like a sack of garbage. I treated you like gold. I wasn't overbearing or jealous or controlling. I respected you and liked you for who you are and didn't care about your faults. Few others guys out there would treat you like I did and be as funny and caring and fun as I am. Then when I contact you 10 days after you breakup with me just to see how you were doing you were so cold and mean. Like a completely different person. You just left me in the cold wondering what the Hell happened? How could you do that to me? Who are you!?! I realize you have more issues and problems than I ever thought and you need to work through that. But why would you shun a person that could be there for you and support you and love you unconditionally?

I can't believe you would do this to me. After all we said to each other. I guess I was just naive. I hope you find what you are looking for...

Dear Sabeena Arslan
    I am surprised that after 3 years, you will get changed like this, U will leave me like dust from shoes. I txt u everyday at least talk to me one last time but u even do not wanna listen my voice again. What about those days when we used to love each other so much without thinking about anything. I should probably know it before that one day U will leave me and break my heart. I know U r very happy with your life and u think that u got freedom to live your life in your own way. However, I apologized to you many times but u didnt listen to me. How U can be so much care less about me. Pls give me one last chance. I am doubtful that either u member good moments between us or anything of us when we were together or not? Alas why we met? Baby i cant see you with another guy pls come back soon....otherwise it will be too late.. i m tired of people telling me to forget u ... how it can be possible .... i cant get u outta ma mind... honey u r my fiancee why ur parents and u broke the engagement... pls tell ... i m changed now pls give me a last single chance..

Your Arslan

Page 12 of 112 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast