+ Follow This Topic
Page 13 of 112 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Do you feel so happy that you don't have any problem staying out late at night and get booze at any Bar even Till 5-6am? Must be a yee haw feeling for you right, I'm 7 years younger than you and I don't find bars that cool except when i was upset.

I'm hoping that I will forget you soon, I guess the typical traditional girl that don't like to come to bars or disco as me don't worth your time and you prefer girls that come there Often,right. So that you have no problem getting booze too. You were wrong to say you didn't like those girls but you gave yourself the right to be those. So, you actually prefer to be with party gals.

I guess tonight you are having booze again, Sunday, right. Just remember to take care of your health as there is no one care anymore even if you don't get back to ship. Oh maybe I'm wrong, maybe you had new gf already :-).

Why do I still hung up on you, you hurted me so badly.

Still have strong feelings for you. I can't wait to go home and to get out of this apartment that is now some sort of jail for me.
    Still have strong feelings for you. I want us back together, but now I am scared because everything is so different now.
    Still have strong feelings for you. Why are you always so nice with me even though I have been a pain in the butt for the past months?
    Still have strong feelings for you. I want to meet someone else and to see if I'll still have these feelings for you.
    Still have strong feelings for you. I think you still love me lol.
    Still have strong feelings for you. Those pictures of us you kept are very hot lol.
    Still have strong feelings for you. Why don't you have any picture of your ex yet and still have tones of mine?
    Still have strong feelings for you. Maybe I'm overthinking this, but heck it feels good?!?
    Still have strong feelings for you. Your boyfriend is way shorter than you hehe!
    Still have strong feelings for you. You said you don't think he is that cute, but at least he is kinda nice to you. hmm
    Still have strong feelings for you. You are a confusing freak.
    Still have strong feelings for you. You need to learn more how to speak up, and me too.
    Still have strong feelings for you. We were not ready to live together.

Have strong feelings for you
    Last edited by confusius; 25-04-11 at 02:04 AM.

I love you, i miss you and im still thinking about you all day long. You made a mistake hun, you know you did, don't you? Please, just come back baby, we could work everything out - i know we could.

4 weeks without you initiating contact. Then you message me out of no where to "see how i am doing". I try to keep it short and sweet and portray that i'm happy with things now. But you kept prying, wanting the conversation to continue. Are you beginning to realize what a moron you were for letting something so great go? I've finally begun to do some reflection on our relationship and have begun to realize that in a lot of ways you weren't there for me. You watched me cry on countless occasions and did nothing to make me feel even the slightest bit better. I supported you and gave so much to the relationship but when I need emotional support it's to much to ask. I get that I broke down and called you in a moment of weakness. I called because it was an extremely scary moment for me and I was alone. It was a knee jerk reaction. Through my tears I said I should have called then hung up. You didn't call me back.... A friend would have called me back to make sure I was alright....hell even a stranger would have. But because it was early you didn't call or even check up to see if I was alright. I was supposed to be someone that you cared about...even loved...that just proved to me that you only care about yourself. As much as I want things to work out, I want someone that can be strong for me when I'm not and can be someone that I lean on. Even your mom encouraged me to move because she saw how self-centered and emotionally absent you were from the relationship. I feel sad for you because I know this is something that it is going to be hard for you to over come. You aren't a bad guy...you are one of the best guys that i know. I just wish you realized how damaging your actions or lack there are towards those around you. Maybe if you work on yourself we could get back together...but I'm beginning to realize that maybe I don't want it to.

I hope you chocke on a Jelly bean today!!!

I ****ing hate you!§!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lifemess View Post
    I ****ing hate you!§!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    haha, I love this one.

PS: I don't worth your time or anything, just find a girl who you feel Worthy To You :-).

Who currently resides in San Jose California
    post... ROFL

Oh i feel good now :-).

hi dick i hope you finally got help with your stinking ass breath that smells like booty and cheese. its good thing i bumped into you the other day bcoz now i can laugh you look a mess without me . you reminded me of a lil monkey . brushed your teeth 2day?oh wait you only have 2 teeth left in yo stinkin ass monkey breath mouth
    . your fish smelling dick need to be put in a cup full of vinegar to get rid of the smell. im glad i dont have to put up with you or your family coz u all have a big hygiene problem.
    Last edited by Queentee; 27-04-11 at 05:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Queentee View Post
    hi dick i hope you finally got help with your stinking ass breath that smells like booty and cheese. its good thing i bumped into you the other day bcoz now i can laugh you look a mess without me . you reminded me of a lil monkey . brushed your teeth 2day?oh wait you only have 2 teeth left in yo stinkin ass monkey breath mouth
    . your fish smelling dick need to be put in a cup full of vinegar to get rid of the smell. im glad i dont have to put up with you or your family coz u all have a big hygiene problem.
    This is so Nasty, hmm.

Horse, I want to forget all the hurting, it pretty sink since we were apart for a while, and if you still think that you love me and miss me, we could work through things, we learnt quite a lot in the time apart, about our own issues and flaws. Right?
    Last edited by Cinnabella; 30-04-11 at 02:16 AM.

How could you just give up? After you called me your soulmate and how we are going to get married and live together. Then a week later you just give up and tell me your not in love with me anymore. How could you not support me and do this to me when i was going through my final few weeks of school with exams. How could you change your mind so quickly after 2 years and not follow through with anything you said. How could you not care about the book i made for you on your birthday with all the tickets and memories i put together for you. How could you just get rid of me after i treated you so well AND most of all how could you not try and work things out with me!

I thought I was getting better. Now I just feel as weak and sad as I did a month ago. Why are you doing this? I miss you more than I wish I did. We had problems and I wish we could just work on things to make us both happy. I don't get how you can say you can see us having kids together then a month later question everything all over again. I don't get how we can have a fantastic last weekend together and then kind of out of no where we break up. wtf? I hate that I still message you, I hate that I miss you and I hate that you meant/mean so much to me. Why can't you call me and tell me that you want things to work out and you're willing to work on things. Why can't you just reach out and tell me you miss everything about me. God damn...this is the hardest thing ever to go through.

Page 13 of 112 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast