+ Follow This Topic
Page 14 of 112 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Quote Originally Posted by confused&single View Post
    I thought I was getting better. Now I just feel as weak and sad as I did a month ago. Why are you doing this? I miss you more than I wish I did. We had problems and I wish we could just work on things to make us both happy. I don't get how you can say you can see us having kids together then a month later question everything all over again. I don't get how we can have a fantastic last weekend together and then kind of out of no where we break up. wtf? I hate that I still message you, I hate that I miss you and I hate that you meant/mean so much to me. Why can't you call me and tell me that you want things to work out and you're willing to work on things. Why can't you just reach out and tell me you miss everything about me. God damn...this is the hardest thing ever to go through.
    Sounds very familiar. It's so hard to understand. I'm going through the same thing. I can't eat or sleep. So stressed. I just don't understand. Why won't he just talk to me and explain. He's the one that told me he loved me and wanted to get serious. I gave him my heart and now he is totally shutting down. Can't even talk to me and explain.

I got a call from the motorcycle shop today. They left a message on my voicemail, and I just dialed it. I didn't even think about it until I heard your voice.

I don't know why I saved that message. You didn't even know what you were saying half the time, and then it cut you off before you could even get all the words in the right order.

I miss you....

Everyone thinks she is prettier and classier than you and that I should go for it. :-)
    Scary that it's really over :-( you were my soul-mate.

I didn't know that you think you were a victim and an innocent angel while I was an evil and did all the wrong things in our relationship. I'm sorry that's how you felt, just don't know what to say anymore.

I gave you all the love I could give to someone, I tried to make you happy, I gave you things that I had never given anyone before, I had nothing but a heart for you, and I thought I had lost my feelings for you at that time, but it wasn't true,it was angriness. In anycase,I wish you will always be happy.

Damian, seriously? He's like a taller, older, uglier version of me. And way more ****ed up than I am to boot.

Some people go up a step or down a step with new partners. You fell down a ****ing flight of stairs.

Never ever again. I've lost all respect and trust in you now.

How could you look me in the eye and tell me that you love me and when I'm not there you are searching for a new BF on a dating site.

Well thank you, you've made it a lot easier to get over you now after doing that to me

whoa.. HG she did what??

do you have feelings for me still or no?

I think I'm pretty much over you now btw :-). I feel so good.

How could you be so emotionless and heartless about the whole situation? How could you just throw all those 2 years away like it meant nothing to you? How could you? I hate you. I hope you will regret your decision and that you will never be as happy with another girl as you were with me. But the truth is I know you will move on without me because you are incapable of loving someone. You are a coward for holding yourself back. You were so scared of getting hurt that you never really let me in. You let your past hold you back. You will never find love. I hate you for being a little pussy. I hope one day you will see how happy I am with someone else and I hope you will regret everything that happened between us. I hope you will feel the pain that I am feeling now because you deserve it. But I doubt you will, you emotionless robot who actually thinks you have feelings and emotions. Stop lying to yourself! I wish you nothing but the worst. I ****ing hate you.

It took me awhile to admit it to myself, but: I don't like you. Your indifference towards the world, being disrespectful to people, how you find honesty and sincerity boring... You're toxic, and I wish no longer to have anything like that in my life.

What is your problem? Why did you text me last night to tell me you that were taking your dating profile down? What does that even mean?

That's the way it is with you, I always have to try and figure out what you are saying!! Does this mean you realise it was wrong so you are taking it down because you want us to stay together ? or you are taking it down because you don't think you should be dating anyone else at the moment?

To be honest, I don't care what you do with your profile, really, leave it up because you will need it. I didn't end it because you had an active profile on a dating site, I ended it because you justified it by saying you did it because you didn't feel in love with me. And now I'm pissed that you are trying to back peddle and that you didn't really mean that and you just said it because you had been drinking. And for you to now tell me that you would never have dated anyone else because you didn't want to throw what we had away is a joke, an insult.

You can't say things like that unless you mean them, have you any idea how painful it is for someone you love to tell you after 18 months they don't feel the same way about you? Do you?

And do you have any idea how that person then feels when you say you didn't really mean it?, you only said it because you had been caught doing something wrong?

Well I'll tell you. I feel sad.

Sad that I have wasted 18 months of my life loving someone who can play with people emotions like that, sad that I invested so much in someone so selfish and un-deserving.

You reap what you sow in life and you will get only what you deserve, and for you that is not someone loving and caring, someone who will support you and love you regardless of your faults or issues, for you it will be someone that will not respect you, who wont put up with your crap, who will play you and mess with your emotions, and in a few years when the dating well has dried up for you because your looks have gone, you will sell your sole to be with someone, anyone, just so that you are not alone, and they wont love you, they will need you but it will be empty and then you will know how you made me feel.

You cheating, lying, good for nothing scum bag!!! I loved you with all my heart and gave you my everything! You always managed to make it look like it was my fault and its was all down to me that I lost you.. NO F**king way!!!! YOU CHEATED. Not me! YOU slept around. NOT ME! I gave you everything and you went and blew it. DONT YOU DARE MAKE ME OUT TO BE THE BAD ONE. I left you alone so therefore its all my fault you went off to f*** some woman who looks old enough to be your mother!!! YA KNOW WHAT! I hope she f**ks you over, or finds out what a cheating, lying scum bad you are! I hope you end up alone and miserable. I hope you realise you f**ked it up with the best thing that EVER will happen to you! YOU BLEW IT!!!! I really hope that one day you feel what I feel now. And as for never seeing any of YOUR friends.. AS IF! THEY DONT BELONG TO YOU!!! If they wish to be my friends also THERE AINT NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!!!!

Seriously I don't give a f*** what the status of your stupid dating profile is, I don't care if they haven't got back to you and you haven't been able to delete it yet, just quit making excuses to text me, really just f*** off and leave me alone, I'm trying to have sex here

Page 14 of 112 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast