+ Follow This Topic
Page 15 of 112 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Another text from you after we said no more texting. AFTER I said goodbyes... SERIOUSLY.. I don't care if your room is a mess! You're lucky I didn't do to you what you did to me TWICE in the last 7years! A mess you can clear up.. broken irriplaceable items I CANNOT EVER GET BACK!! NOW PLEASE STOP TEXTING YOU SMALL MINDED LITTLE MAN. STOP BLAMING ME!!! And ya know what.. so what everyone hates me now (so you say).. THOSE THAT DO ARE AS SMALL MINDED AS YOU AND IM GLAD I WILL NO LONGER BE ASSOCIATED WITH THEM!!!

Not sure where I even found this strength from, but do wanna know something? I'm actually ok.

I'm actually cool about us splitting up, I'm actually glad I ended it and I'm even more happy that I've decided no matter what, I'm not getting back with you.

You had your chance and it just didn't work out, but I did love you and because of that I truly hope you find what you want and are happy. No regrets, no malice,I just wish you well.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by silverstar1986 View Post
    Another text from you after we said no more texting. AFTER I said goodbyes... SERIOUSLY.. I don't care if your room is a mess! You're lucky I didn't do to you what you did to me TWICE in the last 7years! A mess you can clear up.. broken irriplaceable items I CANNOT EVER GET BACK!! NOW PLEASE STOP TEXTING YOU SMALL MINDED LITTLE MAN. STOP BLAMING ME!!! And ya know what.. so what everyone hates me now (so you say).. THOSE THAT DO ARE AS SMALL MINDED AS YOU AND IM GLAD I WILL NO LONGER BE ASSOCIATED WITH THEM!!!
    I hope this was a very recent breakup.

I don’t understand why you cant put him behind you. Yes you were engaged but he is a loser and a weirdo. Like I have said before you don’t need people like that in your life. I just feel like you led me on. Why even date me at all? I am sure that it is hard for you but how do you think I feel about this? I feel used. Was I just a rebound to you, do you even care about my feelings? Why jump into a relationship with me so soon if you knew you were still hung up on this asshole. Yes I am calling him an asshole. Anyone that lies and puts their kid in the middle is an asshole. You claim you don’t want to get back with him, yet break up with me because you need time to get over your relationship. Time for what? Were you telling me the truth when you said you wish we had met a few months later. What does that even mean? You want to get back with me when you are ready? Well how long am I supposed to wait? That is not fair, yet I find myself wanting to wait for you. I really felt you were special and different. This sucks.
    Last edited by DarkHelmet82; 10-05-11 at 11:36 PM.

I'm sorry that I cut all the contacts to you after our breakup, but you knew my rules. When I found out you got rebound under a month (stupid little birds), my feelings got out of control and the next weeks was continuous waves of depression and overjoy. Part of the job when you have bipolar disorder. I'm sorry that I didn't tell you about that, but I wasn't sure if I had it until I saw what my mind went through after the breakup. So sorry about that, anything else I don't regret. I don't blame myself anymore, I know that we just weren't made for each other.

Thanks for the memories.

yes it was recent break up.. yesterday.

You're actually driving me nuts now. You're making me angry. You text (which I ignored) that this is easy for me as i am busy... WTF! No this is not easy for me. To walk away after so long and after all I put into the relationship. Wow, what a waste of my time and effort. For what? To have it all thrown back in my face. I would love it if you stopped texting me now so that i can get over your sorry, sad, pathetic, selfish ass!

How many times have you said you've deleted me now?? DO IT ALREADY!! I deleted you yesterday!

And yeah.. go ahead, think about all of this until you find someone you can go f**k to keep your mind off of it. Didnt find it difficult when we were together, why would you now!!! You still have your granny friend to go f***! Go be happy doing what you seem to do best. I hope it brings you happiness and an STD!!!!!!

Oh.. and YOUR friends you say im now allowed to talk to anymore... SAID THEY DONT HATE ME AND WILL NOT DISCARD ME AS YOU HAVE!! And they are your best and closest friends. Suck on THAT!!!!!

You broke my heart. You broke me and left me for dead. You put me through hell for 3 months. You used me, lied to me after everything I had done for you. You couldn't wait 3 weeks... well now you can wait a lifetime. You can bad mouth me to your friends, try to make yourself feel better, try to replace but you will never find someone who loved you and treated you as good as I did. You will never find someone as good as me.

I cannot wait around forever as I do not think it would be fair to you or I. I would like to continue seeing you but only if you are ready. If you don’t think it will work out then I think we should cut all ties, at least for now.

This is not personal, and is really hard for me but a friendship with someone where one person has feelings for the other never works. In the future I am sure it will work but not at the moment. I hope you are happy in whatever path you decide you need to take. What do you think about this?

for weeks, i've missed you-- checked my phone to see if you called or sent me a text, but i know that it's not coming. that when push comes to shove, you're not going to make a move and i need to be strong enough to accept that and make peace with it. something died inside of me on monday after speaking with you-- how you trivialized our relationship and called it anything but that. "we were just friends who had deep feelings for one another." but you see, it was so much more than that to me. it was love, it was abiding and maybe you just don't know what true love is yet. you're the one with so many past lovers and you were my one and only. now i've been downgraded to just another one left behind.

the memories hit me like a flood-- the bamboo forest, little green pieces on your bureau, that song, smokestacks, intertwined fingers, the seaport, that love.

right now, it's hard to wish you well. i just had a conversation with my best friend and she says that i need to leave it be and pretend that you no longer exist. and i nod and smile because i know that for me, it's still not over. it's said that women fear how they'll be forgotten and men fear how they'll be remembered. do you still think of me while i remember you?

goodnight.

I not really sure I want to know !!

dear Eric- I would have never imagined when I first told you about my dad that on this night, we wouldn't even be on speaking terms. I want nothing more than to call you and have you tell me that it's going to be alright because for years you've been that rock for me. now it's all destroyed and there's only quiet between us. I know that right now, you're on the phone with her, saying goodnight and telling her sweet things. not so long ago that was our time and now it's over. so much for being my first call and how fast that changed.

so I guess all I can do at this point is to tell myself that it will be ok tomorrow because that's all that I can do.

goodnight.

I wish I could get mad!! Maybe that would make me feel better that I have no contact with you for 2 weeks. The way you acted all of a sudden still baffles me. I do think it's pretty weak that you can't at least talk to me to break up with me. You're the one that had to start using the "Love" word with ME, how ironic that now when I expected you to be there, all of a sudden you are out. Talk about leading me down a path to nowhere. I really didn't think you were like that. But I know you run from your problems, that is something I have seen you do before. Now I wish I was the one that ran from you. You are such a Trip.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by KelE View Post
    I wish I could get mad!! Maybe that would make me feel better that I have no contact with you for 2 weeks. The way you acted all of a sudden still baffles me. I do think it's pretty weak that you can't at least talk to me to break up with me. You're the one that had to start using the "Love" word with ME, how ironic that now when I expected you to be there, all of a sudden you are out. Talk about leading me down a path to nowhere. I really didn't think you were like that. But I know you run from your problems, that is something I have seen you do before. Now I wish I was the one that ran from you. You are such a Trip.
    Seems like you are pretty mad.

So 30 odd texts in the space of two days.. rants, anger, blame... and plain nastiness. And now nothing. THANK **** FOR THAT! I know that you are with her. As much as you thought it was.. STUPID IS NOT MY MIDDLE NAME!!! DUMB ASS! I CANT WAIT TO RID YOU OUT OF MY LIFE FOR GOOD YOU SAD LITTLE MAN! YOU MAKE ME SICK!!!

Page 15 of 112 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast