+ Follow This Topic
Page 20 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Hey you! I apologise for the drunken texts last night. I could tell you didn't want to talk to me after me calling you really bad names but I am sorry about that, was angry I suppose and it's hard to let go of you, because I really do love you so much. I do appreciate you texting me back though, even though you didn't need to or anything like that. Thinking about you today a lot, I just want to give you a big hug! The guys you've been with since we've broken up have been on my mind a lot too, but guess I've just got to deal with it. I hope you don't hate me as much as you say you do, I guess you just need time, which is shit because I hate waiting

Miss you.

f*ck you!

Peace!

why is my timing so bad? i would do anything for another chance! you need to get over that loser

I cant stop wondering if u are with someone else..how could u be? after all those things... its almost like I need to know.. yet if I found that out, I think I would just die..maybe its that if I knew you were NOT with someone else, then I could at least have some peace.. knowing that all the things u said were true, and not said just to spare my feelings..

Well I hope you had a shitty sleep, hate to think I'm the only one not sleeping.

Sort of feel happier if I knew you actually cared enough about me and what we had to be going through some pain right now.

puuurzzz i know what your saying.. which is why I need to do what i need to do... get answers.. although I know if i dont get the response I want Ill feel worse.. but sometimes you need to find out if its meant to be or not.

If you have to look to find out if it was meant to be, it wasn't |

all i asked for was a break to get myself in order. i wanted you to be there for me but you are always all about yourself. this break was only suppose to be for a week and a half until you finished YOUR exam and now u tell me its not a break we are done? WTF! i have always been there for you and instead of just respecting me and my needed space you turned this into how i hurt u.... why is it always about u? one day you will grow up and realize how you have mistreated me. someone someday will love me and wont just take from me but will be willing to give back

I love you. and now I love vodka again. because of you. THANKS FOR THAT!!!! *hick* now.. I think I can finally sleep.. hope u are having fun. NOT!!

We spoke yesterday and i finally got some things off my mind. I do mean it when i say im not waiting around for you this time, this time i mean business. Lets see if you contact me first during NC... because if you don't, i get the picture. And lets also see if NC actually helps me get over you...

Quote Originally Posted by Horseyguy View Post
    If you have to look to find out if it was meant to be, it wasn't |
    sometimes you need to work for things though.. that was my point.. i cant just sit on my ass.

In response to your letter

(excerpt)

Yes, I do get jealous. It almost seems like you’ve been trying to make me jealous. It is something that I am working on. I have my security issues. I fully admit that one as well. I wish you would understand why.I understand that you have YOUR issues and you need to deal with them and not put them on me. You flip out if you think someone else brought me home from work, when you know damn well I drove myself. If you are so unhappy with everything I do and question everything as suspect, then yes, I am afraid that you are going to leave my high and dry. Even the slightest bit of reassurance from you that yeah even though we have our issues, you still feel something for me and aren’t going to bail would help a ton to set my mind at ease.
    Once you know that you have me where you want me you get comfortable and slip back into your old patterns(drinking to excess and now your attraction to men(or whatever the hell it is, you won't say) and I'm left confused as to why I'm even here.
    I know you are going to get attention from other guys. You’re ****ing beautiful. Atleast for now, you’re my beautiful woman.
    I'm only your beautiful woman on paper, you mishandled my heart and I don't trust you to hold it
    I’m doing whatever I can to try to keep it that way.
    Like filling my head with a bunch of empty promises?
    I’m not going to jeopardize that with a random piece of ass. I will not and have not slept with anyone else since we’ve been back together.
    That's because your gay and haven't accepted it

So this morning when I answered my phone, you rudely say "Thanks for answering your phone."

Guess what? I'm not putting up with your shit anymore.So you can keep calling and remember what you said to me. I'm not playing games with you I'm avoiding your BS.

I'm relieved that I finally have an outlet where I don't have to burden my family and friends with this drama. A little space (that you won't let me have) where you can't make your issues my problems.
    Last edited by IrisEyes; 23-05-11 at 09:09 PM. Reason: bold

I'm still your friend but friends tell each other the truth and the truth is you're a prick.

....oh wait - i DID send that and it felt goooood.

Wouldn't have minded adding that i've met someone new and he's a better man than you'll ever be. How does that jealousy taste?
    Please just dont play with me, my paper heart will bleed...

Hey, how you doin?

At least I can say I tried...you didnt. I got my happiness back and you have your past to dwell on...its what you wanted. I will still have feelings of love for you for the rest of my life but that chapters written and a new page will turn.

Page 20 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast