+ Follow This Topic
Page 24 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

It's officially been two months in two days. You haven't called, texted or messaged me since I freaked out the last time. (about a month ago) I know I shouldn't, but I still text you from time to time and still dwell on the happiness I thought we had. I asked you yesterday if you were dating someone else and you said no not at all. So why don't you contact me? You said it's not because you don't want to talk to me but rather that you are on cruise control...or that you feel like we have nothing to talk about. Are you f**king kidding me? We were together for almost 4 years and i considered you my best friend you considered me one of yours. I don't understand. I facebook creeping and noticed that you've met some girl that I've never heard of and whom isn't a mutual friend of someone I know. Who the f**k is she? I'm pissed that you are even hanging out with her even though it appears that it isn't romantic. I'm ashamed to say that when I saw that I almost passed out from the flood of panic that filled me. Then on top of all of that, there is a 90% chance that you are planning to come to my youngest brother's graduation party when we'll see the first time since our break up. I invited you as a gesture, I didn't think you'd actually come. But I guess we'll see. What the hell does that mean? Apparently I'm not on your mind anymore and apparently you aren't considering getting back together..at least that's how it appears. You seem so different, so cold and distant. I just really don't understand. I'm terrified that I'll be one of those people that spends their whole lives in love with a lost love...even if they marry someone else. That's a pathetic life and I pray that you release my heart soon...or you call to tell me that we really are meant to be each others penguins for life. Seriously why in the hell is this so hard.

Seeing you again tomorrow. This is so destructive. I might smile but i'm hurting inside. We'll act like everything's fine like we usually do, but all the while i'll be thinking how badly I want you to hold me. This is all so fake. Why can't we just be together again? I know you're so bad for me but i want you so much. I dont even understand why. I hate you (I love you)....
    Please just dont play with me, my paper heart will bleed...

I miss you so bad. It's only been a day since you asked for a break. I'm thinking about all the things I did wrong.... And I'm considering calling you and begging for a chance to completely change myself over. I need you to need me, to want to be with me. I hate being apart, I MISS you.... I miss you so much....... Why are you doing this to us? We had so much, but maybe you were truly unhappy, and I can't force you to be unhappy. I just.... miss you. I just want you so badly. Please... Please... please need me, love me, don't leave me.....

radiohead said this best,...

Been thinking about you, your record's a hit
    Your eyes are on my wall, your teeth are over there
    But I'm still no-one, and you're not a star
    What do you care?

Been thinking about you, and there's no rest
    Shit, I still love you, still see you in bed
    But I'm playing with myself, and what do you care
    When the other men are far, far better

All the things you got
    All the things you need
    Who bought you cigarettes and bribed the company
    To come and see you, honey

I've been thinking about you, so how can you sleep
    These people aren't your friends, they're paid to kiss your feet
    But they don't know what I know, and why should you care
    When I'm not there

Been thinking about you, and there's no rest
    Shit, I still love you, still see you in bed
    But I'm playing with myself, what do you care
    When I'm not there

All the things you got, you'll never need
    All the things you've got, I bled and I bleed to please you

Been thinking about you...

what did i just do? i just swallowed a bottle of tylenol.... god please forgive me im sorry
    Last edited by DarkHelmet82; 27-05-11 at 10:22 PM.

I'm worried about you.

Please msg me.

It's really too bad YOU DONT GIVE A SH!T!!!!!!!!!

I still love you and I think you are an awesome person. A little weird when it comes about handling a relationship, but you are awesome. I have been talking to LOTS of girls. Most think I'm cool; they see me the way you used to see me. It reminds me of you a lot but that's the past. If something it's to happen again I'll be happy if not so be it.

Kiss and love and I'll wait until you contact me first.
    Last edited by confusius; 28-05-11 at 02:02 AM.

now its official.. you are ignoring me.. how can I go from being the most important person in your life to being IGNORED?? JAMES is worth a comment and I am not even worth an answer?? now the pain starts all over again... how can you do this?? DAMN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't you call me...please? I hate the head games I feel like I'm playing with you right now. Every part of me wants to drive to where you are and just talk things out. But I know I shouldn't. So instead I have to cut off communication and pretend like what we had wasn't the world to me, that what we had was awful and not good. And every day that you don't contact me I feel like you are slipping further and further away. You know how when you end a relationship you learn about what you want...the shitty thing is that I still feel like what I learned was that I want you. I'm not going to say that I haven't' gained things from our break up. I realize that I shouldn't have pushed so much and that i try to push things in my life in general. Maybe me pushing you to figure your life out and for you to definitively know that you wanted a future with me, was me deflecting my fear of figuring out my own life. I'm forced to do that now..which I'm grateful for and also terrified of. I also realize that I don't want to get married right now. I don't think I'll be ready for several years. When I've tried to date people since our break up I'm freaked out by the guy whom has it together and is just looking for the girl to complete the picture. I now realize my feeling of fear was me not being ready to get married and not that you weren't the right guy. I just wish I could tell you that....maybe it would make a difference on how you feel....but I don't think it's the right time yet. But I don't know if it's to late, I don't know if it'll change your mind. I just miss you and I miss seeing you..and your touch. It has gotten easier, but I still think of you for the majority of the day, even when I'm laughing or talking about something else. Sometimes I'll be a mess but that's gotten less and less. Damn....just damn..... i miss you.

dont you remember how you felt when you saw that cs had been there and didnt bother to answer your msgs?? we talked about all that pain... how can you want to do this to me??? its taking everything I have to not email you and drive you even further away..I just dont know how you can do this...I cant even imagine... I wish I could just see inside your mind for 5 minutes...

I miss you baby... I want to hold you, kiss you, I don't want all of those wonderful things to go away. I don't want to stop sharing things with you, I don't want to stop being your girl. I LOVE YOU, please, let me be your support! Let me hold you up! Give me a chance to make things right, I'll never **** up again. I'll let you do whatever you want, I love you, I'm here for you. Please, make me a part of your life again! Say words of love and commitment, not of being apart. Please... I can't bear to think of you with someone else... I can't bear to think of you without me at all. Please, please, please....

vodka again.. its not even 4pm..you f*cked up my whole day.. all it would have taken was a minute of your time.. just let me know you still care.. thats all.. that night I hurt you so much.. I DIDNT DO WHAT YOU THOUGHT I DID!!! I even proved it.. I woke up to 5 pages of angry msgs..brutal.. but it was ok... you were hurt...all I could do was explain everything.. take away the hurt..but you would never let it be better after that.. I DIDNT EVEN DO IT!!! YOU MISUNDERSTOOD!!! and now you are hurting me like this..

Ahh the joys of a decent sleep )))))))

I thought I was getting over you and moving on with my life. But it just hit me that i'm just falling even deeper for you. Stop being nice to me, stop flirting, don't go back to acting the way we used to before. I just can't take it. It hurts too much..
    Please just dont play with me, my paper heart will bleed...

Page 24 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast