+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 112 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Won't that show me as irresponsible since I have agreed to?

Hmmm or maybe I'd still call her but after which do not respond to any small talk messages throughout the day. You think?

I dont know... im in the same boat as you different problem same result... but i think if you do everything she wants it shows that shes got you....

I know what you mean... on one hand I have to create this aura of "unavailability" to increase attraction, so to speak; yet on the other it's quite a moral dilemma to play all these games because she is someone I deeply love ultimately...

Thanks for the talk btw Helmet, I'm turning in and hope it will be a good day for us tml

Hello, babe. I wrote an essay on how I feel towards you. Here is my essay:

Idiotic cunt.

BYE!

you kept nagging me and pissing me off and got me in a bad mood and then when I didn't speak to you, you started to come jump to the conclusions of me not caring about you anymore. NAG NAG NAG is all i got and once you pissed me off you had me cornered and started complaining. I HATE U

it's been a whole month and still here I am at 3:30 in the morning crying cause I miss you. what is wrong with me. why do I still care about you and think about you all the time? I wish I could forget about you and it was as if I never met you

I know that love is not a negotiation, that logic should not play into love - if it did then you and I would never have made any sense but why are you walking away from someone who treated you with complete respect, care and love. After all the terrible relationships we have both been through you would think you would recognize the one you would want to hold onto. Why I thought that I would be the one to change you I don't know - you are completely and utterly an emotionally unavailable commitment phobe. Seek help.

I want to believe that someday you will see the errors in your ways and that someday will come after I have fully moved on but I am scared that it won't come and I won't have moved on. I don't profess to want you to be happy - I want you to feel the sheer panic and terror and hurt that I felt. Most of all I just want the 1.5 years we spent together back and it was as if you and I never existed as a couple. The scars you have put on me will never heal. I am a changed and different person because of you and not in a good way.
    Last edited by BeingAlpha; 14-02-11 at 12:07 AM.

): ): ): ):

Quote Originally Posted by BeingAlpha View Post
    I want to believe that someday you will see the errors in your ways and that someday will come after I have fully moved on but I am scared that it won't come and I won't have moved on. I don't profess to want you to be happy - I want you to feel the sheer panic and terror and hurt that I felt. Most of all I just want the 1.5 years we spent together back and it was as if you and I never existed as a couple. The scars you have put on me will never heal. I am a changed and different person because of you and not in a good way.
    this is exactly how I feel too! why should the other person get to be happy if they put us through so much pain and heartache? it doesn't seem fair. and I know they say if you truly love someone you want the best for them... but, no hahaha

Argh i hate you how can you get through your ****ing conscience to tell me "happy valentines day" thanks to you all my scars are opened up right at this moment it hurts like mother****ing hell

Thanks for calling last night it was good to hear from you, you will be ok, chin up.

Quote Originally Posted by ashley89 View Post
    this is exactly how I feel too! why should the other person get to be happy if they put us through so much pain and heartache? it doesn't seem fair. and I know they say if you truly love someone you want the best for them... but, no hahaha
    Because life isn't fair. No matter what anyone tells you -- some people get dealt a bad hand in life. There are tons of people in much worse situations -- homeless, jobless, without family or any type of support so I count my blessings...spend time doing some volunteer work and the first time a little kid latches on to you because you are the first person to pay them any kind of attention you will understand that not only are things not as bad as you think...but it also helps me to feel like I can give "love" to someone who really needs it.
    Last edited by BeingAlpha; 14-02-11 at 04:24 AM.

Dear Ex,

Stop texting me asking to get back with me. No, I will not be thinking of taking a sexy little weekend down to yours, so don't hold your breath on that...

I'm sorry you broke up with your on/off girlfriend of 2 years. Perhaps if you had stopped texting me through it all asking me to see you again, that it would have had a better chance. Alas....

I'm also sorry you have the tiniest dick in the world. Probably another reason the above failed.

Have a nice life.

Quote Originally Posted by Charisma View Post
    Dear Ex,

Stop texting me asking to get back with me. No, I will not be thinking of taking a sexy little weekend down to yours, so don't hold your breath on that...

I'm sorry you broke up with your on/off girlfriend of 2 years. Perhaps if you had stopped texting me through it all asking me to see you again, that it would have had a better chance. Alas....

I'm also sorry you have the tiniest dick in the world. Probably another reason the above failed.

Have a nice life.
    Sorry I shouldn't laugh .... but

Page 4 of 112 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast