+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 112 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Quote Originally Posted by Charisma View Post
    I'm also sorry you have the tiniest dick in the world. Probably another reason the above failed.

Have a nice life.
    LMFAO! this is hilariousssss

FFS! What did you go do that for!

It's bad enough that I know I have to move on because you can't make up your mind about what you want, but the last thing I need right now is you waking me up with a text saying you are thinking about me and you hope I'm ok.

No I'm not farken ok! A perfectly good, loving and wonderful relationship has disintegrated in front of me because you pushed me away, and now your worried about me.

Don't worry about me, just focus on sorting yourself out !!!

And just because I decide I'm not going to text you today because frankly I'm over having to text you just to get any form of contact from you, doesn't mean I've gone off and done something stupid.

Now do me a favour and stamp on your phone

Oh and thanks for thinking about me I was wondering when that might happen

Hey ex, I know it's been awhile since we last talked but I just want to tell you that even though right now I can't stand the fact that you are happily dating another girl who is not only less attractive than me, one day I will be free of you at last
    One day I wont think about you and how miserable you made me. One day I'll look back on these times and wonder what the hell I was thinking? I hope you and her are happy because she probably has everything you want and I hope one day we could actually be friends, but if that never happens that's okay. You will just be a bump in the road

why are you such a ****ing psycho? Why are you lieing to yourself? You told me not to play games when in face you did that to me for months!

you can keep all my shit and claim it as your own. it's all small price to pay to be rid of your bullshit. by the way, you'll neve find someone as good as me!

my blanket misses its real owner..

Please stop texting and emailing me, Im trying to move on after you ended it and it's difficult enough as it is, and yes perhaps we can be friends in the future but only when I'm ready. Oh and your new boyfriend is a knob.

Quote Originally Posted by Charisma View Post
    Dear Ex,

I'm also sorry you have the tiniest dick in the world. Have a nice life.
    lol

I wish I could talk to you. I love you so much and I know you love me. I dont want to let you go. Damn this life that can't let us be together. We are both in so much pain and all I want to do is hold you and tell you things will be ok.

I don't want to have to stop loving you. I don't want you to have to stop loving me. Why does it have to be this way? Why is this the only option, even though we both know it is.

I'm probably going to talk to you a lot here becuase I'm going insane not being able to talk to you for real. This probably won't help the healing process but right now I don't care.

I love you, I miss you, I'm dying without you, I can't let go.

Thanks for the year and a half we spent together, possibly the best year and half of my life. I will never understand how you can say you love me before you broke up with me, must be lies! Also you don't know I know this but hope going back to your cheating ex made you happy, it didn't last very long did/will it?? I would of done anything for you, spent my year and a half running around after you, treating you amazing, buying nice things and taking you to nice places. Them memories will stay with me forever and some of them places I will never be able to go again because if I did I would have a break down. Thanks alot.

I am trying my best to put as much distance between me and you as possible..because I just want to move on. I know that you and I would never have made it, I believe you will never make it with anyone due to the way you are. You are always thinking something is missing about everything in your life: where you live, where you work, your life in general -- being part of that mayhem is not fun in the slightest. If I could predict the future I see you divorced...because you will have married for all the wrong reasons and rejected the guys that would be truly great companions, friends, etc.. Your lesson to learn...hell I honestly believe we would have ended up divorced...

Please change your ways or stop dating...no one deserves to go through the hell of dating you.

Hi sweetie,

Its been almost a week now. I know that I mess up our relationship. I didn't pay enough attention to you when you were feeling lonely or stressed, and I'm sorry. I really love you. You are my family, and like I said to you on our first day. I don't care how you look or what kind of person you were. I will always love you the way you are. please forgive me.
    Last edited by raidenfx; 17-03-11 at 02:21 AM.

I dont understand why you called me last night.You wanted to check on me and see how i was doing?????....I wasnt good enough to be your girlfriend, but you want to be friends?

I miss u, but i have to let go. I hate i openned my heart up to you. I never give my heart to anyone

I was right all along. you lied to me

Page 5 of 112 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast