+ Follow This Topic
Page 50 of 112 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Quote Originally Posted by tremolo View Post
    I totally understand, because I've been there before, but you need to snap out of that mindset. Get off the computer, put on your headphones, and go for a run. Go somewhere in your city and do something interesting. Take a book and go read somewhere. Buy some cheap materials and paint something. Cut up some magazines and newspapers and make a collage. Make a mixed tape. Just busy yourself with whatever so you don't keep ruminating on your pain and on the stupid person who hurt you. I say this out of love, because it's the only way you're going to feel better. Physically do something unrelated to your ex, and pretty soon your mind will follow...
    since me and her like the same thing so I have to find a new stuff to do, but the harder I tried the more difficult it become for me

tremolo Guest
    What is it you like to do, and what is it that becomes harder for you?

WTF is wrong with you??? now you want to be facebook friends on your second account.......... You are a psycho

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHelmet82 View Post
    WTF is wrong with you??? now you want to be facebook friends on your second account.......... You are a psycho
    "block", and this time you know you need to do it.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

yeah.... i dont know wtf her deal is.. lets hope this new girl isnt a psycho

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHelmet82 View Post
    yeah.... i dont know wtf her deal is.. lets hope this new girl isnt a psycho
    You're already asking too much, most girls are psycho.

Let the flaming begin.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerby View Post
    You're already asking too much, most girls are psycho.

Let the flaming begin.
    well said...

Good day today, Woke up after a vivid dream about you yet again ! I guess thats because subconsciously my mind is missing you, But deep down i have nothing but hatred towards what you did to me. I am proud of my self for being resilient in all of this, I am proud that i was able to collect up all of the cards, Letters and other items you gave me through out the last two years, And pop them into a bag before dropping them at your doorstep, It took a lot of courage for me to dispose of those, And especially to step foot on the property in which 3 weeks ago i was more then welcome to, And the property in which the girl i loved lived in. What happened to you ? What happened to the girl who one month ago was the most special person in my life ? You changed so quickly, And yet i can't see why ? I am not a bad person, I have never dis respected you, I have never cheated on you, I have never hurt you, I have done nothing but support, Trust and give you my all, Yes i made a few mistakes a couple of months back, But i was going through such a rough patch in life, I needed you and you was not there.

I also phoned up my service provider after your stunt on monday, And had my number changed so that you could not contact me anymore, I've also blocked you on facebook along with some of your friends seeing as you decided to put on a show on the phone in front of them making me out to be the b******d when you where the one who broke up with me, Played mind games with me, Messed my head up so much, Why did you do that ? I though you could at least respect the fact that if you are going to break up with me, Then i am going to need space and time to move on. Not for you to contact me after 2 weeks of NC and screw with my mind again.

I will find someone so amazing, And i will give them absolutely everything a girl wants in a relationship, And i will be so happy with them !

tremolo Guest
    I came home from the gym today to find an FTD box on my doorstep. For a moment, I thought you were having second thoughts - that this was some kind of response to the email I sent you.

I went a twinge of a disappointment when I realized the flowers were from somebody else.

I can't believe you're still happy with your decision. You are so disappointing.
    Last edited by tremolo; 30-06-11 at 07:47 AM.

I came home from the gym today to find an FTD box on my doorstep. For a moment, I thought you were having second thoughts - that this was some kind of response to the email I sent you.

I went a twinge of a disappointment when I realized the flowers were from somebody else.

I can't believe you're still happy with your decision. You are so disappointing.
    lol.... u shouldnt have felt anything about him

At least you got flowers!

tremolo Guest
    They are really pretty too! But yeah, I had hoped they were from him.

What is it you like to do, and what is it that becomes harder for you?
    we both like to race and most of our friends are close to us and everytime I tried to hang out with them the more story I heard about her or ppl asking me about how is she bla2, tell me this is not getting harder ?? looks like I need to find a new bunch of friends with different interest thou....

tremolo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by kamazaki View Post
    we both like to race and most of our friends are close to us and everytime I tried to hang out with them the more story I heard about her or ppl asking me about how is she bla2, tell me this is not getting harder ?? looks like I need to find a new bunch of friends with different interest thou....
    I think some new friends and a new interest would do you a world of good. It's hard to move on when you're still tied to the past...

Hello everyone,

I've recently found this forum, and I am glad there are people here supporting each while experiencing heartbreak and separation.

The girl of my dreams, girlfriend of over a year and a half, and someone who I planned a future with broke up with me.

Our story was long and complicated, and I am actually in the process of writing a dramatic short story covering our crazy relationship from the beginning to the end. Writing has helped me greatly, and has kept me busy these past few gut wrenching days.

I'm currently on day 4 of no contact, which I initiated the day after she dumped me. No appetite, insomnia, and the works.

Not a half hour goes by without checking my phone to see if maybe she has tried to contact me. In all honesty, I doubt I would even reply, but for some weird reason I would like to know that she is thinking about me and is hurting just like I am.

Or maybe I just need to know that she is okay. She has told me on numerous occasions that she would not know how to function without me in her life.

I am terribly confused.

Page 50 of 112 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast