+ Follow This Topic
Page 51 of 112 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

leaving me in the dark alone ...want me to turn darkside? if i ever do i wont look back anymore...and i will lost forever ..

tremolo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Renwo View Post

I would like to know that she is thinking about me and is hurting just like I am.
    I still feel that way, and it's been 5 weeks since my ex dumped me. It gets easier, though... I hope you begin to feel better soon, Renwo. Sorry you lost the girl you love.

i barely alive now, is this the peak moment of breaking up ? i wonder how are you been doing now? are you in pain too? or doing great ? how can you just walk away from me since you know i got no one else to go to, to talk to, to love to...im all alone here and in pain, i dont know how long i can survive like this...i tried seek for the light to shine my life again but its not there...nowhere to be found. Please help me i need help here

i feel like im home here...warm and cozy with lots of caring people ...finally i know where i belong..

Quote Originally Posted by tremolo View Post
    As great as you are, I don't think it will be easy for you to replace me. Of course you'll do it with *somebody*, but I no longer feel threatened by that idea.
    Once they hit that point of realizing how big of a step backward they took by dropping you for someone else..... that's when the fun begins for you

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHelmet82 View Post
    HG can meet you in london...... its about halfway for both of you.

OR..... How's about all you guys take a much-needed vacation down here to Hawaii and we can all drink and whine about exes in person. Ha.

Quote Originally Posted by flynhayn View Post
    OR..... How's about all you guys take a much-needed vacation down here to Hawaii and we can all drink and whine about exes in person. Ha.
    Can i come?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHelmet82 View Post
    Can i come?
    The post did say all you guys, so unless you're an alien species hiding from the government or something, I'm pretty sure you were invited.

yeah im not doing well right now... i was told to stop taking the lexapro but Im freaking out righ tnow

The post did say all you guys, so unless you're an alien species hiding from the government or something, I'm pretty sure you were invited.
    Bugger .. tha't's me out then

I really wish people would stop telling me we'll get back together. It isn't helpful but the weird thing is that it's been my guy friends. (One in particular that went through the same thing that you are going through about 2 years ago with his now gf (they were together for almost 4 years when the broke up...now they are back together and have been for 2 years)) I want to move on and date other people but when I get to the point that I feel ok with things and start the process of dating someone else someone well say something like "you guys will get back together" and it throws me for a loop. Then I'm back to thinking about the good times and missing you and wondering what you're doing. Going on 4 months now and I'm still as much in love with you as I was 5 months ago when we were together. Damn it... f you...seriously.

PS. Deleting my facebook has been so damn freeing because now you can't just check in on me without contacting me, but I can still reactivate it on occassions and check on you...so I'm still in the know but you aren't. It's so great. I'm slowly but surely purging myself from your life, I just wish other people would a)tell you you are being a fing moron and that you are meant to be with me or b)that they would stop giving me a sense of hope that may not actually be there.
    Last edited by confused&single; 30-06-11 at 08:55 PM.

I just can't wait for the moment where you realise the grass is not greener at all on the other side and it will hit you big time what you gave up.

Feels really, really good to have arrived at this point instead of always thinking about what *I* lost. I still hit a few lows everyday where I do think that, but finally, most of the time I instead know I'll find somebody else who I might just like even more. And even though he doesn't now, my ex will eventually get to that point where he'll think Dammit, I gave up quite something with her. Nice to be able to see this as his loss instead of as only mine.

tremolo Guest
    Now *that* sounds good.

tremolo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Layna View Post
    I just can't wait for the moment where you realise the grass is not greener at all on the other side and it will hit you big time what you gave up.
    Preach it, sister.

tell me when and ill definetly go to Hawaii, or australia, or a cave somewhere so i can cry in the corner lol

Page 51 of 112 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast