+ Follow This Topic
Page 54 of 112 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104 ... LastLast

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Quote Originally Posted by kamazaki View Post
    im from Malaysia dude and the ticket aint cheap + the airport taxes are killing too but if you guys are planning for end of the year i might be able to join ya all..
    But the flag you are using isn't the Malaysian flag. Is it? I think that's Mali.

Quote Originally Posted by confusius View Post
    But the flag you are using isn't the Malaysian flag. Is it? I think that's Mali.
    yea might need to change that later wrongly put it during registering my self here...

Well here I am at the airport without you. I knew this day was going to be hard and it feels like im making no headway with getting over you. I know this may of been a rebound relationship for you after your divorce but didnt you see that I truely loved you. I know your divorce has hurt you inside. I wish you could of just pushed through your past and see the light I was trying to give you. Now that were apart I dont know what to do. I want you back but I feel its pointless. I want so badley to get over you!! I deserve someone thats happy. Your right when you said you were damaged. I wanted you to be happy but couldnt stick it out with me.....well at least I tried. Good luck living with your pitty. You passed up someone that could make you very happy. And that person is about to be sitting next to an empty airplane seat...why? Cuz you wernt strong enough for me.
    Last edited by ufas1987; 02-07-11 at 02:36 AM.

hey to my ex, stay outta my bedroom, clean up your mess you left in my house last night and get your biz out of my home...ah hell im gonna have to really tell her this lol.

i realllly hate you...yet i cant stop thinking about you...................

tremolo Guest
    Hey baby -

Know what? No hard feelings. Seriously. You decided it wasn't going to work - or maybe, that you could do better. **** knows what you were thinking, but you did what you had to do. Or in any case, you did what you wanted.

Now sit back and watch me shine.

i hope your new boyfriend dumps you and leaves you a wreck... what goes around comes around.

I'm really depressed right now. Maybe its because I know this weekend you are having a good time with a few of our old friends and I'm not there or maybe its just because I miss you still. But it might be because I'm kind of sick today. I just hate all of this bullshit. It's the stupidest crap ever. You and I both know that you love me and even see/want a future with me so what are you trying to do? I need to move on...I want to move on...but I can't. All I want to do is hope that maybe tomorrow you'll realize what you've done or imagining us together again. Its so depressing and it's consuming my thoughts. I think I'll always love you...even if I'm with someone else. I'm trying to force myself to go on dates but my heart just isn't into it and I think it isn't fair to them when I'm still into you. gggaaahhhh stop this bullshit seriously!!! Everyone knows you are being a moron...my friends, your friends, my family, your family.......everyone. Get over it...god damn it. It's infuriating.

the pain in the chest is still there today, last night awaken around 4am with sadness clouding my head tears coming out like a waterfall..im slipping away now and dont know how to coop with this pain anymore.....

fckit i think im going to try hypnosis to make this pain go away...but in Msia i dont know this kind of thing is ever in here..

Its the memories that hurt the most, Those moments in life were we where so happy together, Unbreakable, Inseparable.Where we had everything, And could take on the world. We had ambitions for the future, We where in love, Together as one. All gone in the space of a heartbeat, All I'm left grasping is silly memories of those things we did, The laughter we shared, The times we laughed, In a small town where everything i do reminds me of you.

Quote Originally Posted by McRich01 View Post
    Its the memories that hurt the most, Those moments in life were we where so happy together, Unbreakable, Inseparable.Where we had everything, And could take on the world. We had ambitions for the future, We where in love, Together as one. All gone in the space of a heartbeat, All I'm left grasping is silly memories of those things we did, The laughter we shared, The times we laughed, In a small town where everything i do reminds me of you.
    i know dude im into this too

Hey ex, thanks for playing around with my head. Thanks for taking advantage of my kindness. I did everything for you. Thanks for not getting anything for my birthday, I don't care about presents, but the thought would of been nice. Thanks for sleeping with two guys within a short while after our break up. You are going to feel like a piece of shit when these guys don't treat you as nice as I did.

Oh yeah you still owe me money!

I see that you changed your facebook status to in a relationship with her. Tactful as always. And I see you're going through the motions of the cutesy comments to each other. What I will say is this, none of those comments are anything like ours when we first started out. Remember when we first got together and you could not stop gushing about us, about me, to anyone who would listen? How when we took our first photograph you were so proud of it and just so excited by the whole thing, you could not take the smile off your face. We were crazy about each other. You don't seem too crazy about her, there is definitely not the excitement of us there.

You may think that you have made the right decision now, but already looking from the sidelines it is clear that you two have nothing, not a patch on what you and I had. I hope that someday you realise what I felt about you and what I would have done for you. You were my whole world and I'd have given anything to make you smile. That may well be the most cliche thing I have ever said, I never had myself down as a cliche but it seems that in this case that's exactly what I am. I literally would have done anything to make you happy. So if you're happy now I am glad for you, but you certainly don't seem it. Or at least, you don't seem as happy as you did with me. I could have made you so much happier, our future is much more bright...

I miss you, but I realise I never knew you at all. You used to laugh at girls like her, she has a fake middle name of freaking "Barbie" for god's sake. She is ditzy, slutty and obvious. I've sat in with you and you have found people on facebook like her and laughed at them, I've been out with you and you've done the same, sniggering at the girls with the stupid clothes, whose orange tan nearly glows in the dark, who are trying too hard.. you laughed at them and called them a mess. But now you're with her and you've contradicted anything I've ever thought about you. Just, what the hell?! What I miss is obviously no longer there, it's like you've been completely replaced with someone else. I never thought you were one of "those" guys but clearly you are. There is nothing left of the person I loved to miss, but the memories of how we were, how you were, are soul destroyingly painful.

I miss the you I thought I knew for 2 years. Where did he go? And when?
    Last edited by Emmalina; 04-07-11 at 01:38 AM.

Praise God, I'm getting the help I need. This year has taught me so much and I'm glad that I've become strong enough to make the decisions I need to move forward. You helped me so much in making this decision. We haven't always seen eye to eye, but you were right about so many things. It wasn't easy to hear at times because it was the truth, but afterward it was always refreshing to me. I'm implementing very healthy changes into my life which is another part of me that is growing and changing into the woman I am meant to become. I'm glad that we are able to come to an agreement on our situation after all the stress it has caused us and those close to us. It really is better this way.