+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 112 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I hate that i cant stop thinking about you and i cant stop thinking about not wanting you at the same time. I know we said this was a mutual idea, but its not. This was your fault. Im going to get someone better just to spite you

i really loved you and you cheated on me, you lied to me. you strung me along for months telling me you loved me then pushing me away again. when we got back together you put no effort into showing me you cared and you made me hate myself. you slept with someone i thought was my friend, and someone who had the indecency to come up and tell me he ****ed you in a bar surrounded by my friends. i doubt you'll never know how i feel, and even now 6 months on i forgive you and love you. however i have too much self respect to talk to you, and im sorry but theres no way in hell i can be around someone i love so much who doesn't care or want me back....

you wound up being a real ****ing bitch... i hope you die in a car wreck

Hi Sweetie,

Sorry for everything that i did to hurt you, made you feel lonely. I love you. I hope you will forgive me, and give me another chance to speak to you again. until you open up to me again, please take care of yourself.

Why did you have sex with her? Why didn't you say anything when I broke my leg? Why can you be an ass and life go so awesome for you while my just keeps sending me setbacks?

Your friend is the only thing that is helping me through this crap time, and you are ruining that too. Why should you get a say? You broke up with me when I needed you the most.

How can you live your life without even thinking about me? I want to know so I can do the same.
    Ted, how do I explain this to you. Last night, I ate the best cake of my life. Do you think I'm gonna let that cake out of my life? Hell no. I'm gonna find out what bakery made that cake and I'm gonna get some more cake.

Hi sweetie,

Today i feel like i have finally woke up from a dream. I realized that things go on and i shouldn't just spend all day to think about the past. What has done is already done. I don't know if you will ever forgive me, but I just want to apologize one last time: I’m truly sorry for all the painful memory during our relationship. The time we have spent together will always be my most treasured memory, and I will never forget about it.
    I have decided it is a good time for me to move on. If it is fate that brought us together, maybe in the future we may cross path again. You will always be part of me, and please take care of yourself.

Love,

Hi,

I received a message from your bro's gf. lol guess what she said? "**** off" and leave you alone. I will thank you for these 1.75 years of good time and bad times. I know i made a mistake. even thought tonight you are going to call me, but i don't think i will have much to say to you anymore. i hope you can take care of yourself. good bye

hey sweetie,

I just can't stop thinking of you. remember, i will always like who you are, please be careful and take care of yourself.

i ****ing hate you.. dont ever contact me EVER!

Wow... That is exactly how I'm feeling about someone right now :/ I feel your pain. :|

I miss the moments like when the whole universe seemed to swirl around us. The moment when you told me I felt like your wife. How you described our future together. I miss our connection, how you touched me gently. How you wrote poems for me. 3 weeks long. I miss us not being together for 3 months and how we longed for each other.

But...
    I don't miss the rest, last 5 months. It was cold, you were insensitive, unfriendly, egocentric, always complaining, didn't do anything on my B-day, you tried to make me feel worth nothing. Just how you feel about yourself.
    You made me feel very tired, you were so negative about everything, you took my light to feed yourself.
    **** YOU.
    Last edited by Love&Life; 20-03-11 at 01:36 AM.

I've been trying! To forget that! I'm addicted to you! But I want it! And I need it! I'm addicted to you! Now it's over... can't forget what you said! And I never... wanna do this again! Heartbreaker! Heartbreaker!

we're all of the stars... we're fading away... just try not to worry, you'll see us someday... take what you need... and be on your way, and stop, crying your heart out... stop, crying your heart out

are you gay and just dont know it yet?

ok i wanted to call u but have this instead.you are never gonna have me in your life again u selfish stupid monkey breath fish dick sun of a biatch . xx miss u

Page 6 of 112 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast