+ Follow This Topic
Page 60 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110 ... LastLast

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

tremolo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Horseyguy View Post
    Thank you for what you did on Friday night, getting drunk and abusing me

You have no idea how much that has helped me.

You have an issue with alcohol please acknowledge it and deal with it for yours and your childs sake, I'm sad that you have done nothing to address your problem but at the end of the day it is your problem and something I'm happy that I no longer have to deal with.

I know you loved me but I wish you could love you and stop doing this to yourself
    You've gotta be glad, in a way, that this isn't your problem anymore.

So i try to figure out why you lied to me after you flip out because i moved on and all you did was avoid the question and ask me to never contact you again... For some reason I feel good about that... you are a crazy bitch. good riddance.. you will get yours.. Karma is a bitch
    Last edited by DarkHelmet82; 11-07-11 at 09:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHelmet82 View Post
    So i try to figure out why you lied to me after you flip out because i moved on and all you did was avoid the question and ask me to never contact you again... For some reason I feel good about that... you are a crazy bitch. good riddance.. you will get yours.. Karma is a bitch
    Somehow you fell so hard for this girl but you guys were only together a short while. Seems like you better try to move on buddy. Anyway I agree that karma will be a bitch to em. .

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabella View Post
    Somehow you fell so hard for this girl but you guys were only together a short while. Seems like you better try to move on buddy. Anyway I agree that karma will be a bitch to em. .
    ive moved on.... thats the thing.. i just dont like being lied too so I was just wondering why.. i guess some stones are better left unturned

For some reason I want to see you. I don't want to talk to you though. I never want to give you another opportunity to to turn my words around. I don't want you to talk to me either. I don't need you to screw up my head with your lies anymore. Nope. I just want to look at you, to see you in human flesh and then....I don't know what.

It feels weird to be in the same town as you for a change. We were so many miles apart for this past year and it's such a shame that we aren't together to enjoy the short commute to one another. Even though the literal distance is short, the emotional distance is still the same. I'm happy to report that I'm not overwhelmed with wanting to see you like I thought I would be. I'm content for the time being. I'm excited about this coming weekend when I'll get to hang out with really great friends and have a break from my sad reality which consists of thinking about you constantly. I'm even more excited that my life is about to drastically change in the next few weeks. I'm about to become a new person and the next chapter is about to start whether or not I'm ready for it. I feel like the closer I get to that moment, the closer I get to our chapter finally ending. Part of me is sad for that, but the other part of me is okay with it also. I don't want to think of you with someone else still and the idea of you kissing someone else still makes me wanna yack, but I'm trying to no longer care about your actions. I am genuinely going to try to no longer communicate with you. Even when you contact me. It's time. I've prolonged it long enough. Today I've found my resolve and I've done all I could to help you see the mistake you're making. If you're to thick to see it, that's your own problem. It's no longer mine. I'm finally getting to the point that I'm becoming at peace with the decision. Your window of opportunity is quickly dwindling. I don't know if there will ever be another chance for you and I. But right now, I'm content with that.

I am completely split on how to feel about you anymore. I want to love you forever and wish that you would come back to me but I want to (and at at times seem to be) get over you so I can be released from this torture. I am mad at you for the way you broke it off with me and for your brevity in choosing someone else, but it had been coming for a while and I, like you was holding on to a possible future only speckled with dust of hope and not the actual changes necessary to give us that future. If you ever came back to me I would say that you broke my heart in a million tiny pieces and how could I ever forgive you for what you've done, but then I realize that we would have never had lasted on that path and it was the trauma of the break up which forced me to realize how I was not meeting your emotional needs.

The only reason I say anything to you here is because it helps get it off my chest. I don't think you care as your feelings have been transferred to another. And you have downplayed what we had to make walking away the safer bet. If you had stayed single I have no doubt we would have been back together by now. I miss you so very much and I hate myself for it at times. I hate that I am so conflicted in my feelings toward you, but in the end there is one constant. You are gone and there is no amount of self reflection, discovery, or clarity that is going to change any of that.

GRRRRRR. I am so mad at myself!! Why did you bait me? Why???? I havent looked at your FB profile in 3 months but today I google your phone #. Why did i do that????? And guess what? Its in ANOTHER MANS NAME! Wonderful!! So not only does your ex husband give you $, I give you a car and insurance, ANOTHER dude apparently pays for your phone...who else do you have on the rope paying for your gas? Cell phone? How many men are there????? No wonder you make no effort to get a job. You dont need to!! You have the rest of the male world paying your way!!! I was THIS close to trying to reconcile with you because I THOUGHT you still had feelings for me as you conveyed. Lies! I am SO MAD AT ME!

Thanks to you, I have no desire to date or have sex with anyone. I don't trust ANYONE! I used to think so highly of you and now I don't even know who the hell you are! Instead of remembering you as someone who brought me immense joy once upon a time or someone who I could be grateful for having known (as I had during previous break-ups), I remember you as the man who destroyed me.

Quote Originally Posted by OmnicronPercei8 View Post
    I am completely split on how to feel about you anymore. I want to love you forever and wish that you would come back to me but I want to (and at at times seem to be) get over you so I can be released from this torture. I am mad at you for the way you broke it off with me and for your brevity in choosing someone else, but it had been coming for a while and I, like you was holding on to a possible future only speckled with dust of hope and not the actual changes necessary to give us that future. If you ever came back to me I would say that you broke my heart in a million tiny pieces and how could I ever forgive you for what you've done, but then I realize that we would have never had lasted on that path and it was the trauma of the break up which forced me to realize how I was not meeting your emotional needs.

The only reason I say anything to you here is because it helps get it off my chest. I don't think you care as your feelings have been transferred to another. And you have downplayed what we had to make walking away the safer bet. If you had stayed single I have no doubt we would have been back together by now. I miss you so very much and I hate myself for it at times. I hate that I am so conflicted in my feelings toward you, but in the end there is one constant. You are gone and there is no amount of self reflection, discovery, or clarity that is going to change any of that.
    This is the exact same thing which has happened to me. I could have written this word for word. It's horrible that the feelings which meant so much just seem to be transferred to someone new, while you're the one just left completely in the cold.
    I hope you're okay, all the best to you through this.

I just had a sudden wave of panic come over me because I have realised, for the hundredth time since you ended it, that this is really it. It's really over. My best friend, my everything for 2 years just vanished. I blocked you on facebook and now I can't even search your name, your face doesn't come up on any of the profiles of our mutual friends, you're no longer listed as "brother" on your families profiles. Like you never even existed at all.
    This is not right, you do exist, you exist so strongly for me and the memories of us together are so vivid it takes my breath away. You have turned off any feelings you had for me and put any memory of me firmly to the back of the shelf with the others, but I wasn't one of the others! It was us, we were completely different and much more special than any other couple I've met, we were crazy about each other and we knew each other completely inside out - it was not another ordinary, stupid fling, your other relationships may have been but not me, not us, I have loved you much more deeply than anyone before and we are completely different to any of those other relationships. I don't belong in that category, I definitely do not belong there. I've never met anyone with the same humour as me, who didn't think I was crazy for laughing about random private jokes or things which no one else finds funny. We were so similar in every aspect it's completely crazy how perfect we are for each other. We just fit together, we just work.
    When you passed your exam I had never felt more proud of anyone in my life, I felt like I was going to burst with pride that my boy who had tried so hard and who had doubted himself so greatly had accomplished something so major. I don't believe that anyone else could have felt so proud of you than I did on that day and I don't believe that your new girlfriend will ever feel anything even close to what I felt for you, what I still feel for you.

I can't even breathe. I can't believe you're gone. I can't believe how much I love you, how different this all felt with you to anyone before and how I just have to let go of all of that and forget I ever felt this deeply for someone. This should never happen, this is what you're supposed to feel when you've found your person - you are my person, I don't WANT to just stop loving you - I want you to come back and I want it to be okay. This is all wrong, it's all just so wrong. I don't want to let you go, I don't want to stop loving you, there is too much here to just let go. It's all so wrong.

I love you. I miss my best friend. Please, let's just forget this whole dark and dreadful month ever happened and be us again; maybe we could even laugh about it someday about how we were such idiots for almost letting it slip away. This can't be true, you can't have just stopped feeling anything for me. Please, please just love me again. I can be so, so much better, we could do it this time and be better than ever...
    Last edited by Emmalina; 12-07-11 at 08:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by YouDon'tKnowMe View Post
    Thanks to you, I have no desire to date or have sex with anyone. I don't trust ANYONE! I used to think so highly of you and now I don't even know who the hell you are! Instead of remembering you as someone who brought me immense joy once upon a time or someone who I could be grateful for having known (as I had during previous break-ups), I remember you as the man who destroyed me.
    I could have written this myself about my ex. I'm so sick of dating and love now, men are so FAKE.

Hey, have you ever understood me? Have you EVER? I know it's been 8 months since we broke up, but to me it was like a flash, and then saw you having another gf and tried to show me was one of the thing help me to block you from Fb twitter and DELETE your whole contact plus your parents out of my phone. Remember you left your skype on my phone before we broke up? I went there and deleted all my id in there, I wanted that even you would regret, you won't have any way to contact me, you must Feel the Pain I Felt. You were so Harsh, so Cruel to me.

Where were bitching actions come from? Out of no where?

Remember when you lost ur job? I thought that if I had the money as my parents, I could helped you out myself.

Remember when I told you that we should break up once I get home? **** you, it was because you kept telling me my town had nothing to keep you entertain, you made me feel like the relationship shouldn't keep going once we wouldn't settle in Aus. I felt damn bad because I wasn't your entertain, I should be your priority instead of only staying if there are beaches or sight seeing around, I didn't know what the heck did you think, I must always try to keep a way to make our relationship work by give up many things.

Did you know that I kept comparing the way you treated to me n ur exes? WTF it wasn't comfortable At All. Knowing that you could stay there in your Thai's gf town while you wouldn't want to stay in mine so I could work, knowing that you married your ex wife without hesitation n delaying to do it with me, knowing that you would always come there to collect your very OLD ex Thai gf while u wouldn't do it for me( you knew full well that I was super innocent when I first met you, I only knew studying all my life and my parents wouldn't let me travel somewhere far ALONE), fyck you. You asked why I became such an angry girl? There were more comparison but I just forget them now, not a good thing to keep in mind anyway. But what? I was the best in comparison to of all your gfs, why did I receive that unfair treatment?

I cooked for you, I was caring, lovey dovey, sweet to you before I turned all sour after thinking that you kept delaying on marrying, it killed my Heart, I wwas ready to live in somewhere distance and could have a Poor life with You as long as we live together without you leaving for your fuking job, all of that was from my Heart. Because I Love you.

After broken up, did you eat your food while crying as I did? I would cry all day because you wouldn't care to me anymore, I wanted to contact you but my heart kept saying that he doesn't love you anymore and what's the point to contact him? Despite that I was still weak and would contact you once In a while to just say something silly to grab your attention, **** you I feel so pathetic for doing that now. I wouldn't do that if it was ME RIGHT NOW. You trained me to be a stronger person.

I never had romantic feelings to the guy you Hated. Until now I don't feel romantic feelings to him. But who knows after meeting him, while I saw how you react to things that annoyed me, and I would ask him if he would consider if it was my fault too, which my friend saw and said it wasn't my fault At All, he would say that he knows many ppl can be ass sometimes, and he knows all about some Cheap girls... But while I was angry and upset, you would always turn your ass to kick me More. UNREAL.

I was All About You, to the point that my dad would fight with me about it. He said he worried i would get hurt, he was RIGHT.

All Gone. You killed all the love I had for you since you had new gf, and what your ex wife told me was a plus to your Fake. At the end, my friend told to me that I better forget the bastard like you, that she could see I tried my best that she has never seen me crying n hurting that way, and let the bastard be regret of his decision.

What else could you ask me to do? I'm proud of myself, I don't have anything to feel shame, the only thing is a broken engagement that everyone would ask when we would get married. Big laugh.

Anyway I'm happy now, I'm ready to let my life turn to a new page and will be a wonderful page, I will meet a guy who would get on his knee to propose me instead of give me all tears. I deserve that. Because Once I love, I love genuinely, n honest to the person I love. I'm Faithful.
    Last edited by Cinnabella; 12-07-11 at 03:36 PM.

And I will NEVER forgive you about the whole thing. I had half of the year living in hell and tears, tears dropped anywhere even if I was out in a coffee. Omg so pathetic, but for about 2 months I train to forget you, because you Yourself killed the love I had for you, my friend hates you too. I'm now... Cold as you when you shouted at me That day, the day I asked if your co^- workers heard it all. I become a Cold person... to you.

Since the day you had new gf, you signed up for Never meeting me again. Great right? That's what you wanted anyway.

And.. good luck after your honeymoon stage pass away, no one would love you the way I Did, not now anymore. :-)

Despite your flaws, I still consider you great person afterward( not now after I knew your true person from your ex), should i raise your flaws huh? But you were really womaniser when you would look at my flaws in micro glass now for god sake. Man up.
    Last edited by Cinnabella; 12-07-11 at 04:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHelmet82 View Post
    ive moved on.... thats the thing.. i just dont like being lied too so I was just wondering why.. i guess some stones are better left unturned
    I have so many things that I would like to ask too, that if he lied, and I came to the realisation that I don't need it, because it's the end, because they don't care anymore. We can make closure ourself, by don't need those reply anymore.