+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 112 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

We had a great time together, and I don't regret it at all. I'd like us to try and work. Missing you..

you cried and cried and cried. but you never wanna get back. sigh.

I wish you everything you did to me, backstabbing me ever since, with your gay ass trash talking behind my back.

I hate how I'm the one that always makes you feel better, even when I'm the one you've hurt. I ****ing hate how I can't just cut you out. I hate how you ****ing look at me, cry in my arms, cuddle up to me and then tell me you don't know how you're feeling. I've never known such an emotionally retarded human being. FEEL WITH YOUR ****ING HEART THEN USE YOUR WORDS TO EXPRESS THEM.

I don't even know if what I feel for you is love. I know I want to **** you one more time and the hate myself.

I wish you would let me help you. I'm the type of guy who will NEVER hurt you. Just trust me and talk to me...

I honestly don't know what you're doing, but you're obviously too immature for me and can't handle me if you have to take the cowards way out by choosing someone that you were dating behind my back over me. You cried and said that you were messed up, that you didn't want to lose me, and that you wanted to still be friends, but you stab my back again by cutting contact just because your new date said so. You ****ing blew it completely with me and coming around me isn't gonna solve anything. I'm through with your so called 'independence', which was basically flirting with ANY ****ing thing that moves, and I'm through with you!

A part of me does miss those moments when you were caring, affectionate, loving, and enjoyable to be around and I'd be lying if I said that I didn't want that again from you. But I don't miss the true side of you that were: the lies, deception, shadiness, and downright playing since you're fooling your new guy too by continuing your actions. I pity you, I pity him, and I pity whoever else falls for a snake such as yourself.

Mr. DarkHelmet,

please refrain from such phrases and language in the future.

Yours truly,

Sonrisa
    Last edited by Sonrisa; 25-03-11 at 04:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHelmet82 View Post
    Mr. DarkHelmet,

please refrain from such phrases and language in the future.

Yours truly,

Sonrisa
    Oh you bad bad dude

It was always true, just not mutual.

resiting the urge to message you, but i'm probably going to fail anyways.
    just want to say hi, you messaged me the other day and it was a bit weird talking to you. i don't want it to be weird.

hey sweetie,
    you have broken my heart, and I miss you sooo much, I feel so empty and no one has been able to fill that hole, but I will tell you this, even tho I love you with all my being... Im loving you a little less with each passing day and Im finally realizing you were not the one and we were never meant to be, things will never be like they were but sometimes I get weak and I wish you would call just to hey...
    take care baby, you know I love you, too bad life went against us. I wish the best.
    btw... someone without a doubt will take your place.

Hey babe,

For the 100th time, please put the toilet seat down!

Hi Princess,
    Hope you're happy and doing well. Just wanna say don't talk to me again if you have no feelings for me. I'd rather you never contact me again than give me false hope for the future. You will always be very special to me. That however don't mean I cannot do without you. Maybe we don't need each other. I just wanted to be there for you. But now I can't. So please don't look for me when you're feeling down. It always pains me to see you in pain but I don't want to be around for you to lean on my shoulders again if we're not meant for each other. I want to be there for the girl who will love me and who I will want to spend the rest of my life with. And in time you will be a distant memory. I will hope you are happy but I won't need to know.

Hi, just think you should know that your too soft and can't see what's best for you! Your ex leaves you saying she's 'not ready for a serious relationship' then over a year later starts texting you again when your in a serious relationship with me saying that she stills loves you and the only reason she split with you is because her mum forced her to! if she still loved you she would of found a way to let you know straight away not a year later!! she even knows where you work and knows your always working so she's got no excuse. I know she's screwed with your head and you really love her and she broke your heart trust me i'm feeling your pain right now but can't you see something's not adding up?? If you do get with her, and I honestly hope you think about this seriously because she'll just break your heart again and by then I wont be here, I hope that you are treated like I treated you and not like a mug like she did before. Trust me I've heard about her and she doesn't deserve you your too kind hearted and give in to people far too easily. I miss you so much but I know that it just wasn't meant to be. Enjoy the relationship where you have to avoid her mum all the time, can't help but look forward to finding out it hasn't worked out and by then I'm long gone living the life you wish you had love you xx

In the future, if you don't want to hurt someone then you shouldn't lie to them. Lies hurt... I guess we were both wrong about you.

Page 7 of 112 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast