+ Follow This Topic
Page 76 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 1673

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I saw you yesterday you drove right past me, I couldn't believe me eyes, I wanted to wave at you but I couldn't, you seemed unhappy and have lost your smile, I wished I could put it back on your face, I wished I could have been travelling witg you with my hand on your lap, you made me so happy, we lived for each other I wish every night that you will wake up and realise whAt I truly did for you, I was never miserable in our relationship I tried being your anchor I tried so so hard, I hated to see you down, I hope your family and your so called friends are happy with themselves, they got what they wanted in tge end and you let them have it so easy, I'm devastated still tommorow will be 2 weeks this has been the worst days of my life

Quote Originally Posted by someguy88 View Post
    Love????? Oh love what is this elusive thing? It has been spoon fed to us all.
    "It has been spoon fed to us all", too true a phrase. What is love anyway? Why do people think it's so special? You fall in love, it doesn't work out, then you fall in love again. It's no more special than changing socks. If it really is so grand, shouldn't you only be able to do it once? Questions for the universe!

A couple more things.

If you want to keep up your "sophisticated older man" persona to trap the next young plaything, I advise you to work on your grammar. Your online profile says "Contact me if your interested in communicating." It's "you're", not "your". You also used to text me, "Hope your doing well", so it wasn't an isolated typo.

And what was that you said about an Ivy-league degree? Not attractive.

It's "espresso", not "expresso". That always bothered me, too. Didn't you live in Europe?

I wouldn't bring up such juvenile matters if it weren't for your haughty, elitist attitude. It's a turn-off to most women, unless they're after your money. Just trying to help!

I still miss you and I hate you for that.

I'm not contacting you because you'll only make a fool out of me.

Ugh.

It'll get better with time, but you're soooooooooooo incredibly stupid.

Why do you miss me if you screwed me up? Damn.

Yes. Whatever.

Goodbye.

I can't stop thinking about you. You and the children were my world and now you are all gone.

I know we will be together again. As a family. As it should be.

I know he has more money than me which is how you can afford to live in your new flat, but the love we had can never die. We had a connection that will not break.

I know you still think about me. I know you too well after 5 years together.

I love you I love you I love you

I miss you.

I'm not a doctor, but I have lots of patience.

Always. M

Quit telling me you miss me, it breaks my heart every time I hear you say those words. You broke up with me remember? You were the one that wasn't ready, didn't feel what I felt. Screw you I'm trying to move on, but every time I start to, you tell me you miss, tell me how much you've wanted to call and talk. I can't put up with this anymore. Either make an effort to fix us or let me move on. I'm done with you pulling at my heart strings, when you're lonely.

Still want to email you. Still really struggling not to.

It's hurts that you're happy without me. I miss the children. I miss being one of the last faces they see at night and one of the first in the morning. Now it's him.

I'm so sad, all of the time. Like a black cloud hanging over me constantly. I don't think I'll ever be happy again without you.

You were my world. My everything. My centre. My whole.

Damn, I miss you.

(This could fast become my most popular thread for posting)

Ok, we spoke over email today. Strictly about the children. I wanted to call you darling and sweetheart like I used to do, but I know you hate that so I held back.

I want my best friend back. You know everything about me and I know everything about you. What went wrong? I don't understand. Maybe I'm too naive, but I thought we were perfect.

I'm lonely without you. Can't wait to hear your voice later when I call and say goodnight to the girls. Still gives me butterflies when I know I'm going to speak to you.

Always. M
    x

i miss u so much baby, n i knw this is crazy wat im doing now, but it feels good. i hope one day u do get to realise wat u meant for me. becuaes u r the most perfect person, n thank u for all the loving memories dat i have of u...btw ill see u in purple tonyt ...mwuah much love i love u i love u i love u

I don't know what you did to make me think of you so fondly. I held onto the bright moments, but they became few and far between. You always wanted to take, wanted more than I could provide. I have nothing left to give.

You don't deserve the time I spend hurting over you. You've robbed me of my peace.

I wish you well.

I hate how I dreamed of being with you forever.

I hate that you are to busy now for me to break up with you.

I hate that I'll have to wait 15 days until I tell you how miserable you have made me.

I hate how you told me that you loved me but weren't in love with me.

I hate that I am not able to tell the world about my grades because you are jealous.

I hate that everytime I hold you, kiss you and touch you you never respond, just receive.

I hate that you actually complained about me wanting to be with you doing nothing for a day.

I hate that YOU NEVER LIKED MY MUSIC GENRE!!!

I hate how ugly, needy, stupid, demanding, childish you made me feel.

I hate that I still love you.

I hate myself for actually thinking that I would spend my whole life with you, daydreaming about our house someday.

I hate that sometimes you talk and act like a dude and I'm your bitch.

I hate that you don't wear cute girly clothes and think that women who do are bimbos.

I hate that you never never NEVER told me that I was a great boyfriend, as everyone did to you and that I was special.

I hate how you never seemed to be very keen on sex these past months.

I hate how I went down on you for 30 minutes, you climaxed but were still able to criticize my front teeth, newly cut and rasped fingernails and shaved beard.

I hate how you would be disgusted of my sweat after I went to the gym.

I hate that you would freak out if I didn't keep you posted, even If I was having lunch with my grandmother.

I hate that you made feel that being affectionate is stupid after sometime in a relationship.

I hate how cold you have made me.

I want me back. Give me back.

I HATE YOU!

Bloody hell S, I'm thinking of you AGAIN!

We spoke for a bit earlier and it was almost back to the good days when we first met and was chatting over email all day long every day. I miss that.

We will go out and get drunk together again soon. It's going to be amazing.

I love you more than yesterday but less than tomorrow. x

hi, i have something for women

i can to help to somenthing

my better friends she told me this: I tell you something fantastic. I return with my ex. I am so happy and can not find a way to explain this experience. A friend recommended to me visit a place online where I found the solution to my problems. I hope everyone is happy and think that if they can come back with your ex. I love you bye. in my signature is the right place. thanks to all

Page 76 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast