+ Follow This Topic
Page 91 of 112 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 1673

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

*facepalm*

I think I am becoming mental. One moment, I am happy and the next, I am feeling bad.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by fearoflove View Post
    I think I am becoming mental. One moment, I am happy and the next, I am feeling bad.
    Yeah, me too.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Ex: I forgive you. I felt really hurt by your comments but now I know where you are coming from. I thank you for all the positive things you have given me when we were together. But now, I must move on because I deserve to be happy. I am sure of the decision I have made. I do not need to feel afraid anymore because if you love me, you will come back.

Imma, I miss you . Come back...

So, I wanted to say thank you for giving our friend my stuff back. Sorry that I blocked you on Facebook, but I need space, just like you do, and I still melt when I see your smile, so being connected just won't do. I still care for you a great deal, and hope that you'll realize that, even as I begin to contact other men and try to move on. Just know that at this point, they don't compare in the least bit to you. No one does. You were my first and only love in my life so far, and no one can ever replace that. As for your status on Facebook the last time I "snooped" saying "I know who u really are", I'm really sorry you feel that way. If that is in a negative connotation, then you really don't know who I am, because I have nothing but love and kind memories toward you, even after you broke my heart.

I miss you

I miss you so much. I was sick to my stomach all day today, barely able to move from my bed, and all I wanted more than anything was for you to be there cuddling with me and making me smile through the pain. I miss when you used to do that for me. I went out last night, but it just wasn't the same without you. The crowds were different, the guys were cocky jerks, and I felt numb. I saw that you've started talking to another girl, and that gives me so much more pain than I thought possible. I know it's been a month, but we only just dropped contact 2 weeks ago, where you said it wasn't about other women. I guess I'm the dummy for believing someone who lied about loving me for two months to the end. I wish I was staying here in TX for the holidays instead of traveling to CA. I wish I was staying here with YOU to enjoy our first New Year's Eve together like we had planned. I can only imagine what you'll do for a "new year's kiss" now. It's painful to want someone back who doesn't want you. I really hope you never go through this feeling.

own is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    u have 3 more years and after that u will be fat, u have this in DNA ! ;d

Sometimes I think about you and it makes me sad that you couldn't recognize how good we had it. We had a really good thing going but you just have to be stupid and threw it all away.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by fearoflove View Post
    Sometimes I think about you and it makes me sad that you couldn't recognize how good we had it. We had a really good thing going but you just have to be stupid and threw it all away.
    2X. Nice post.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Bike home in the rain, come home to see this thread get bumped...reminds me of the fact that it's 8 years now since I met my only girlfriend and it's going on 9 years since we broke up.

I think a week more and maybe we'd have had sex. Or I would've been able to see her big tits.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Bike home in the rain, come home to see this thread get bumped...reminds me of the fact that it's 8 years now since I met my only girlfriend and it's going on 9 years since we broke up.

I think a week more and maybe we'd have had sex. Or I would've been able to see her big tits.
    lol .

Hey idiotic ex,
    How do you like to see me now after the break up? I am happy, way happier than when I am with you. I have an amazing man in my life now (that's right! He's a man not a brat like you). I make more money than you and finishing up my master. Yes, many men go after me just like you always afraid of and guilt trip me over even though I don't flirt back. Yes, I have more friends now and they love my boyfriend (Yeah, they don't like you and even your mom and grandma told me I deserve better). I have more activities now since my boyfriend is active and supportive. I am healthier now since I no longer has to be exposed to pot and cigarettes smoke which you promised to quit but never did. No, my boyfriend don't yell at me. No, he is not grumpy and mad every morning. Yes, he showered before sleep and brush his teeth so he always smells good. Yes, he is a hard worker , has education, stable high income job, and control over his emotion unlike you who never hold down a job.
    And regarding the conversation we had? Yes, he is much better than you. No, he is not bigger than you but the sex is the best I ever had, he lasts much longer and he goes down on me. Yes, you are a loser and a walking d*ck. Yes, you screwed up and I will never go back to you. Oh, and yes you have to pay me back the money you owe me.
    So please stop calling me and begging me (or trying to guilt trip me) to come back. You don't really regret asking naked pics from other women, cheating on me with your ex and your friend when I am out of town, treating me like crap, and being immature idiotic brat; do you?
    But oh well, thanks for the lesson. I hope you will grow up for your sake and treat the next one better.
    But really, stop calling me.

Phew, it does make me feel better.

Go f uck your hat.

Page 91 of 112 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast