+ Follow This Topic
Page 94 of 112 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 1673

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

OMG... All I want is to see you!

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    I couldn't thank this, but I gave you rep. Awesome post.
    Thanks. haha.

Hi sweetheart,

It is 2am in the morning and I'm still unpacking my stuff in garbage bags, you may think I was emotionless at that time but it really felt like you were stomping my heart as bring my stuff to my car. Thank you for being honest with me, I hope you have great life and much more. For the last time, I'm sorry for all fights that led to this day. You will always be my first and I will never forget all the great great memories that we shared. I love you. I'll miss you, but I'm letting you go now. Goodbye K.K

I was doing so well...almost to the point of indifference. Then we hung out and you reached out and blah blah...now I'm back to longing for you everyday. I found out the girl you can't let go of was cheating on you with your "friend". One person urged me to tell you, but I would never tell you that bc it would hurt you too much and I would never want to hurt you. You are so blind to reality. I wanted to love you and you chase a liar and a slut instead. I know we both crave dysfunction...I still can't believe she has been having a secret love affair with him for all this time...right under your nose....and with another man who has a family at home. I would have loved you honestly.

I think about you constantly, I wonder what you're doing, I badly want to speak to you, I want to see you. But all that I want is the woman that used to love me, not the one who is there now. My life feels empty. And I hate it that you can affect me like that.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Annabelle29 View Post
    you dirty rat bastard
    Love that phrase.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

First week at a new school, met the ex in question on Day 1. She sent me a candygram as it was Valentine's that week. Just before that, she told me someone was going to ask me out. If true, I more than likely was going to say "yes." Instead, I got stuck with a psycho...a psycho with bigg'uns, however. A kid I didn't know told me he was jealous I was going out with a girl with large ones. Made no difference, since ultimately I didn't get to see them (although she DID let me rub them in the theater; very nice but far short of what a freshmen guy dreams about).
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Actually it is a cool story.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

What is funnier than a Geek with a chair pad?

Bwahahahaha

NOTHING!!!!

Ah ha ha ha ha

What's up with the chair pad. Why did you bring your kitchen cushions to court? HA ??? Do you have hemorrhoids? All this time I thought you were the perfect A$$HOLE.. HA HA HA

Do you miss me at all

Another weekend without you. I'm going out for dinner a movie and maybe sex with a new girl tonight. But still I think of you, miss you constantly. Do you miss me at all? This isn't what I want and I don't understand why it is what you want. You love me you say. You love how I love you. But you don't want me. How ****ed up is that? And what a ****ing waste it is. What a ****ing waste. And here I am, posting on broken heart forums, dating when I don't want to and completely ****ed up emotionally. **** **** ****.

I'm sorry. That I never trusted you enough. I'm sorry that we didn't work. I don't know if it was my fault or not. I'm sorry I didn't tell you I was in a bad place, that I never let you love me. I just never believed you. I don't know why. And then when we split the first thing I thought was that you cheated, that you jumped into a new relationship. I hated you. I'm so so sorry. I don't even know if it's true now, though it seems that it might have been. Are you guys friends or lovers? I don't even know why it matters. I wish I could have loved you more, I wish my love could have been enough but I just didn't love myself enough. I want you back so badly Shaun I'm so so so sorry that I did this. I just want to be with you. I want to hear your stories, I want to tell you mine. I want to wake up next to you again, just one more time. Maybe more. It hurts so much, and I'm so confused. I just want to go back to when we were first together. I don't know if I miss you as much as I say or if I'm just insecure right now and you made me feel good about myself. I know I loved you though. I'm sorry that if I made you feel like you weren't good enough for me because you were. I just wanted to keep loving you but you didn't let me. I wonder if you miss me? I hope that you're ok that life is going well for you. I'm sorry I sent you that text, another slap in the face to say I don't miss you and I'm ok with you moving on, which wasn't wasn't wasn't true. I am so so sorry. I miss you. I'm scared right now, really really scared. I wish you were here to tell me it's ok. To believe in and love me again. I wish I could touch your face, and be in your arms, and listen to your heart, and hear your voice oh my god. I never believed that I loved you but I did oh so much. But you don't want me back, if you did you would contact me. I'm sorry if I ****ed things up or upset you or anything like that if you got my text. I just wanted to reconnect again. I just wanted you to miss me, but I also wanted you to know that I'm not angry that you moved on so quickly. I want you to be happy and I couldn't do that, maybe she could. I'm sorry if I just made you sad. I loved you. I think I still do, I don't know. But it doesn't matter anyway because if you wanted me you would contact me. I hope I can move on. I hope you can too.

You never appreciated me. I was never good enough. I worked so hard to try and make you happy, for 6 years. I loved you so much - and still do. And then, out of nowhere you dump me by email and all our amazing plans have been torn to shreds. Except you're doing what we planned with some other guy. I just don't know why you can't see that we are good together. I've never met anyone who made me feel like you and never will again - it was THAT good. Why?

Quote Originally Posted by robFord View Post
    I hate how I'm the one that always makes you feel better, even when I'm the one you've hurt. I ****ing hate how I can't just cut you out. I hate how you ****ing look at me, cry in my arms, cuddle up to me and then tell me you don't know how you're feeling. I've never known such an emotionally retarded human being. FEEL WITH YOUR ****ING HEART THEN USE YOUR WORDS TO EXPRESS THEM.

I don't even know if what I feel for you is love. I know I want to **** you one more time and the hate myself.
    This describes him wonderfully.

Hey, you. How is it going? You've always wondered why I kept asking you this. But you know what? that's only because I really cared. And I still care. Even though we've been together for only a couple of months. It feels like we've known each other for years. That's what you told me yourself, remember?
    It hurts like hell remembering all these little moments. But I still do. Poor little idiot.
    You know what was the worst part of it? Disappearing without any explanation. Actually, I still don't understand why you left. I thought we were really happy (or maybe it was just me?). Anyway, you should've told me that, don't you think? That's just pathetic, baby.
    You know, sweetheart, sometimes I miss you and I barely can stand living on this street where every f***ing stone reminds me of you. But sometimes I realize that you've already moved on and probably at this very moment you're having sex (I doubt you could actually make LOVE) with some hot chick, and that's when I feel like I'm finally OVER YOU.
    This is the last time that I will ever speak to you, my dear.
    I won't forget the way you smiled. Quit smoking. Keep playing guitar.
    Good bye.

Remember how we met? It all began with Edith Piaf. Today you caught my note with this f***ing quote again. But I don't want to confess that it's me again. Even though you know it (God, I bet you know).
    Why do you need to torture me when I just started to forget you?
    GO AWAY FOR GOOD

Page 94 of 112 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast