+ Follow This Topic
Page 99 of 112 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 1673

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

meloveulongtime Guest
    Im tempted to call you... What's the password to your Links wireless router? Argh!

I have no words, I have no light
    For you, the essence of my daily dreams, are attracting my darkest nights.
    Last edited by Closed Heart; 29-05-13 at 05:11 AM.

I never imagined my life with out you
    In all I've ever done, you were always there
    Only you really know who I am
    From where I came from and to where I'm headed

Thanks for not taking me back and disregarding all the attention I give you

Quote Originally Posted by Closed Heart View Post
    I have no words, I have no light
    For you, the essence of my daily dreams, are attracting my darkest nights.
    Beautiful words.

You lied to me so many times, but I forgave you every time...still giving you so much of my trust. You put me down and somehow, I still found a way to love you. You used your family against me, and I still loved you. You used me for sex, but I did it because I loved you. Now, you crossed the line...finding someone to replace me. Just imaging you with her, kissing her, touching her the way you did me. It makes me cringe.

You will never know how many nights I cried for you. How many mornings I woke up with tears in my eyes. How many times I questioned myself about being with you for 7 years. How many times I put up with your insecurities. How many times I put up with your family always blaming me. How many panic attacks I had because of you. How I barely passed my 2nd semester of college. How many times I thought of killing myself. How I lost our child because of your torturing.

Well now, for sure, you will never get to know when I heal and how I will have moved on.

I wish I knew what was going on inside your head, how you really feel about me. I want to know what happened and why you lost love in me. I did everything for you, if not too much. I was always the one who made the effort and looked after you when you were ill. I still love you and probably always will but I don't know what to do about it, where do I go from here? You were everything to me, my life was about us and I made plans for us but now you say you don't love me the same as I love you. You were my life, you leaving me is like you taking the colour out of my life. The thing I miss the most if the cuddling and late night talks and pillow talk, I want you to love me like I love you but I hate not being able to change that.

I miss you, i miss us, i still love you...

Thanks for ignoring me but I would have rocked your world!

(Not for a ex but for a crush who stopped talking to me)

I don't understand why you've chosen to make things so awful between us now. Our relationship was good, you wanted to break up, I respected that, and now you're doing everything you can possibly think of to try and hurt me. It's as if you've turned into a completely different person. Please stay out of my life from now on. Thanks.

Just when I think I'm doing well.. I fall again, I truly love you , I'm dying again... I chase you relentlessly in my dreams .. I want to move forward.. I REALLY thought I was... Then this .. I'm still raw it's been more than 2 months .. I need peace.. I can't move forward... I miss you soo much..

Quote Originally Posted by Makeme View Post
    ...I chase you relentlessly in my dreams
    Beautiful and elegant phrase.
    Last edited by toknow; 14-06-13 at 05:05 PM.

Dear A.D. Your a gigantic hairy piece of shit. That is all

I took solace in listening to a self help book like the Secret - on audio book - it really helped me realise that its about your mindset how you feel and if you can get hope and vision on the you will get the strength to feel better.
    Break ups aren't always meant for make ups. Sometimes relationships end in order for you to wake up.

I will never regret him, or say that I wish I never met him, because once upon a time, He was exactly what I was looking for but not any more!
    Break ups aren't always meant for make ups. Sometimes relationships end in order for you to wake up.

By day, I walk around this hole, thinking, wanting, waiting and by the time night falls I am falling in again, I miss you like hell, and I will only crawl back out to circle it again. The darkest hour is before the dawn and honey, I hate to say this to those big blue eyes, but I am already beginning to move on.
    “I was never really insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.” ― Edgar Allan Poe

Wish for a pile of shit to turn into gold hard enough and guess what? It's still a heaping pile of shit.