+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 112 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I have never told you this, but do you remember the lights that you "fixed" for my nan? Well, she secretly had to call ANOTHER ELECTRICIAN TO FIX YOUR DODGY WORK....so good luck with your new electrician business mummas boy

Thanks Ex,
    For messageing me as soon as I got out of town, not for my well being, but to satisfy you addiction. Hope those images keep you warm at night

Hey ex, quit being sketchy. No one likes sketchy people. It's selfish.

hey, how's it going sitting around smoking weed with your friends all day? I bet you still haven't gone and filled out any applications for other jobs or looked into going back to school, you're gonna be working at that crappy low-paying job for a long time, that is unless you quit or get fired and just sit around doing nothing. have fun hanging out with your "friends" and their underage girlfriends! oh, and thanks for the happy birthday wish, you're just the besssssssst!

I only now realize you didn't love me as much as I loved you even when we got back together the 2nd time.
    I don't want you back because you don't deserve me. I treated you so well...
    Why did I have to always shoulder the burden of always trying to understand you?
    I don't want to wish you well. I don't want you to be happy.

You crushed my heart despite all the things i did for you - I was always there for you and you treated me like dirt. I loaned you money, rescued you, listened to you problems, but you never did the same for me. All I wanted was you to love me and be there for me and now while you use all the items I bought for you, I am alone dying inside, I need to be loved and wanted- I will find that person one day

You betrayed my trust and then use your ****ed up logic to try and justify all the nasty things you did to me after you found out your new man just wanted to get down your pants.

F*** you, bitch.

Your weave dont make you look any better and you have become a stupid b**** i am the only person who did all that for you throught this year, whether your family fkd u up or u didnt have money i was always there to provide and protect you. that meant nothing to you so f*** you. and no one likes you anymore you changed go suck a d**** you sl**

just sittin here alone drinkin and listening to Hank III. "so give me 5 shots of whiskey to help kill the misery and pain you put me thorough. thanks for the good times, cuz they were the best of my life...i spent with you"

nothing like some real country music to help me through the heartache. oh yeah and you listen to sh*tty music, but you already know that cuz i always had to tell you what was good and what was bubble gum, over-marketed, bull sh*t!!!

My days are finally better now without you..
    I am accepting that we are no longer together..
    You will always be a part of my life..
    I will not forget all those special moments between us..
    I will walk away now and let you go..
    I know I am better without our conflicts, fights, stress..
    I really only wished you saw the good in me and wished you could have made me happy...
    Goodbye.

I think we need to talk

you know we can't be "friends" after all we've been through

but right now i just miss you so so much

i cant take it anymore... I dont understand what you meant and I think you are making excuses for something I wish i knew what

Everything reminds me of you and I love and hate it at the same time. I'm falling back into being depressed and I don't want this. How can you be fine when I'm sitting here suffering? I can't wait til I'm over this and I'm happy without you. I want to hate you

@ashley: ditto to what I'm feeling right now but I don't want to hate her we've been through so much together, even life and death (was a close shave).. sigh i just really want her back no matter what or how

Page 1 of 112 1231151101 ... LastLast