+ Follow This Topic
Page 104 of 112 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 1673

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Its been 3 days since we spoke and I assumed you didn't want me in your life. After I did nothing at all - your own words.
    I've been trying so, so hard to get you out of my mind. To stop thinking about you, or how your day is going, or what you're up to.
    We both know that your personality isn't one to show weakness or emotions, so it does hurt that you seem to have forgotten me.
    We shared a year together, one that I couldn't have ever possibly hoped to have. I learned so much about myself, and what real happiness is. Life just seems stale now, seems so empty without you.

I miss you. Uncontrollably. I hate thinking about how long it'll take to get over you.

I do stand by what I said though. I do hope you are truly happy. It's all I've ever wanted since meeting you.

Re: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I miss you so much. I wish you were here.

Sent from my GT-I9100G using Tapatalk

I want you back but if i say that you will not take it seriously. You never take anything seriously! Grow up

I miss you fool!

I hope you get pregrant.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

i am still incredibly angry and confused at what you told me two weekends ago. i am glad i have cut myself off. i just wanted to know wtf was going on. i'm not sure i will ever talk to you again...i do not want these thoughts and feelings resurfacing. i do not want to relive anything close to that weekend ever again. its time to learn how to protect myself from girls like you.

You contacted me today out of the blue after a year of not talking at all and asked me to go get coffee with you. I'm nervous. I am married now but I still cannot say no to you, and I still dream about you all the time. I know you just want to see me because you just broke up with your boyfriend and want to make yourself feel better by being around someone who you know adores you. I hope that when we do meet up that I can keep it friendly and not give in, you are nothing compared to the amazing girl I have now...so why can't I say no to you?

I miss you every minute of every day. I feel so pathetic all the time. It breaks me that you don't care

Dear Madhavi , dear love of my life I hope some day you will look into your heart and see me there, pick up my broken heart pieces and put them together.
    Oh how I wish it dear love...

Even with how stupid I was to blindly let you treat me like shit. Even knowing how you never gave a single damn about me. Even knowing how strongly you showed signs of messing with other guys near the end of our relationship -- When we first met you gave me your phone with no problem. At our last discussion you made up some crap excuse that you don't like people going through your stuff, knowing I never did anyway. Your trust in me was pathetic. -- Even with seeing how you've changed in the course of 1 month: I still miss you.

Perhaps I don't miss the new you. I miss our memories. What I felt when I was around you. How I used to sneak over to your house and the unforgettable moments we spent with each other. How could I forget that? You were amazing, beautiful, special at first sight. We said meaningful things to each other; at least I did. I meant them. You were never as stupid. As childish. As confused. You were set on us. Age had never been an issue with you. Why such an abrupt change? What did you want? More attention than what I gave you? I gave you the world. I treated you with royalty. Mostly all of your past relationships resulted in them cheating on you. And once we separated it took but 24 hours for you to ask for a guys number, flirt with another and talk to an ex boyfriend who cheated on you. Your self respect is worthless. Either way, in the end I found out you flirted in the last month of our relationship. Selfish brat.

When we first talked never had I had a girl care for me; much less the way you did. I believed you. You really had me convinced. I helped you through one of your toughest moments and you repay me with selfishness. With the pathetic remarks of an imbecile. I hate you for being so stupid. And even more for crawling back to bastards who treat you worse than you treated me. It would do me good to see you end up with garbage like that. To have no trust in. To have them talk down on you, bring you down but never pick you up. Never be by your side. Never support you. Never try as hard as I did to work for your trust. Which has about as much value as a simple dime. No one will ever care for your or love you like I did, I can promise you. But I can reassure YOU that I will never find anyone as amazing, as beautiful and as outgoing and unique as you. At least in the first few months where I thought I knew you.

I was always there for you. For your family. You siblings. I did them as much good as I did you. Treated them with respect. And now that I think about it-- I lied. You gave me more than just selfishness. For the first time in my life you let me love. You gave me hope. You gave me something worth fighting for, a future worth looking forward to. You gave me pure happiness. There was a first for all of that, especially in my life. And that was you. I both hate you and love you for that with every inch of my heart. Despite the hell I went through for 2 weeks, also the first time ever weeping, sobbing over a girl, despite the anger and jealousy you caused; despite the fear and sadness I felt for you...I still love you. You won't be easy to forget. Out of every relationship, you are the only one I can't forget. Because you are the first one I truly ever felt love for. I hate you with such rage. I love you with such passion. I won't forget you. I can't get my mind off of us; how we used to be. I can't think straight. I can't focus. I can't bear with this life without you. It's been a month and I still have found no escape of these emotions... So I decided my final option was to live a military life to escape from it all. And so I shall within the next few months. How I wish I could have the opportunity to write you. 1 thing I regret is ignoring your texts. Ignoring you. Now that opportunity will never come across again. How I wish I could hold you in my arms one last time, kiss your gorgeous lips one last time, and hear those 3 heart warming words from out of your mouth one last time, knowing they meant absolutely nothing coming from you. But again, it never hurts to wish.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for this thread, Ames. Writing in a journal would have been a waste with what little, but lot that was on my mind. Writing it down definitely helps you think better and have an even more open look on it. I apologize if it's unnecessarily long. The rest will just stay locked away in the great mind. This was just enough to help me get through a few more weeks. Cheers.
    Last edited by HackerExecute; 17-11-13 at 04:33 AM.

HackerExecute, your post was so powerful and discribed exactly, beautifully, how I too feel at the moment. I just want you to know that you're not alone and we'll emerge from this victorious.

Couldn't write that any better.Story of my life Execture, truth is women like to be treated like shit, treat them like queens and u got ****ed badly...

Quote Originally Posted by PeterPeter View Post
    HackerExecute, your post was so powerful and discribed exactly, beautifully, how I too feel at the moment. I just want you to know that you're not alone and we'll emerge from this victorious.
    Thank you for those kind words. Much appreciated. And I do hope you are right...

Quote Originally Posted by Constantinesbr View Post
    Couldn't write that any better.Story of my life Execture, truth is women like to be treated like shit, treat them like queens and u got ****ed badly...
    From my experience I've seen only girls want to really be treated like shit so as a teenager, the guy would end up cheating or hurting her so bad, they break up, and she gets attention from all of her friends and other people around. Females love attention but I say that is one stupid way to gain it. Women on the other hand want a man. The alpha male. To protect her and take care of her. They don't so much need to be treated like shit rather than to know you have those qualities and can go off on her at any minute at her stupidity. Though females wanting to be treated like dirt, already, is a crap trait. But that will never change.

A bit of extra information: this girl was completely immature. I realized it in the end. She was in an incredibly high state of attracting attention. And wouldn't you know her method was smoking pot and drinking at a young age for acceptance. Typical, eh? Though she only gave up and began doing it at the end of our relationship. It was all out of selfishness.

But it doesn't mean the only way to treat women is like dirt. They only need to know you can so they can feel protected. That you can stand up and fight (though how ironic it was that I train filthy mma). My own mistake was I was TOO kind and gave her TOO much that she still took for granted and maybe thought I was still weak. We did mess around sometimes, I called her names and treated her badly. Didn't work. I will never run through my mistake again.
    Last edited by HackerExecute; 18-11-13 at 04:06 PM.

You stupid cow. After 5 years and me being the best friend i could, you ****ing brush me off with an email??? Just because he messed you around it wasn;t my fault. Maybe if you kept your legs closed for five minutes instead of jumping into bed with the first guy who gave you a bit of attention, you;d have more friends and a bit more self respect.

I hope you keep meeting guys who treat you like crap. You ever contact me again after this, i'll tell you to go **** yourself.
    Last edited by selfishguy; 19-11-13 at 07:33 AM.

One day you will need me more than I ever needed you. One day you will miss me more than I ever missed you. One day you will regret all those things you said to hurt me. One day you will do anything to talk to me again. Karma is coming to get you