+ Follow This Topic
Page 88 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 1673

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I'm so sorry for what I did, I wish I could turn back the clock and erase it. I should never have lost my temper the way I did, but it was just a tv. Why did you disappear the way that you did? I felt like you were toying with me, it felt just like when that other girl, the one that you hate, was messing me around while my Mum was dying, I just couldn't take it again.

You know I would never hurt you, I'm not a violent person, I was just frustrated.

I don't like the person you become when you drink, and we were both in the wrong, why can't we just admit that and move on? You looked into my eyes and told me you loved me a few hours before you disappeared.

Please don't let this be the end of us, we still have so many things to see and do together.

I love you. xx

UUggghh...thanks ex for living 3 miles away from me and always being in the back of my mind. I am so nervous to see you this weekend. I know I will be running in to you and I am scared you might be there with another women. Another women where I used to stand...while I am with my puppet who i do not love...

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Who wrote the book on this page? Wow.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I've woken this morning once again, to the realisation that I have lost you and your daughter and it is tearing me apart. I don't know if I can take this pain any longer, it's unbearable.

I thought that we would be together forever, we're so good together, everyone says it, our relationship was so loving, and I also love your child so much.

How can you tell me you love me one day then don't the next just because I broke an object? It's madness.

I've done so much for you over the time that we've been together, given you financial and emotional support when you needed it, and been there for you 100%, surely that counts for far more than what I did wrong?

My only hope is that over time you may see this and start to miss having me around, if you do, just call, I would crawl over a hundred miles of broken glass to get to you.

this topic is funny to read. but on the other hand not funny sounds like a bunch ot bitter sluts! hahahha

Cheekxs - you suck. People are dealing with their pain and it's real pain. Making fun of people hurting shows the type of person you are. **** off!

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    This thread is for unjudged venting, Cheekxs, not advice. Get the hell out of this thread. Or post something about how you are so sad that all your exes find you retarded. Your choice.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

You may be clever with studying for your phd but you are a social retard!! After telling me we will work through the challenges and that we are a perfect match you drop me as soon as I hit a tough emotional time. Good luck with chasing other men after telling me you don't have time for a relationship! Keep out of my life and I hope you get treated the same way when u go through an emotional and tough time. Lying, deceiving woman! I believe I will meet someone with some compassion and show me how a truely good woman will stand by their man during a tough time!!

been through so much in a year and a half.. i thought we were getting stronger. will never give up hope on us being happy again.. afterall, its only been 4 days. youll always have a place in my heart <3

I can't believe after all the memories we created and shared together, it suddenly means nothing to you. If you were half as miserable as I was for the past 2 months while I waited for you and then realized something was wrong with you, you'd be broken. I know it. IF only you could feel the pain you caused me.

But since I don't have the guts to tell you how I'm really feeling, here goes nothing.

I hate your guts for betraying me and lying to me, thinking you could avoid me and end our relationship over a text message. Seriously, I was worth so little to you, you wouldn't even face me?? If you meant half the things you told me before you left, you wouldn't have been so quick to end what we had and not even give me a damn good reason. You're the fakest person I've ever met. For that reason, **** you bitch. I hope whatever it is you wanted to "accomplish" by calling off EVERYTHING with me so suddenly, falls apart and you realize just what it's like to be empty, without the will to carry on... And this time, I won't be there to support you. You'll be all alone, dealing with stress and whatever else.

Im sorry for being an asshole at times, we used to be so happy and I can still hear you in my head telling me you love me and to give you a kiss before we go to sleep. Im lost without you honey and I know youre gone for good. When I see you youre just not the girl that I remember, I cant put my arms around you and have to pretend that I dont just want to hold you. Christmas is only round the corner and our 1year old son is coming into his own and Daddy's not there to see how he's developing. I feel like a fool, everything around me seems to keep going wrong, Ive got time while youve got freedom (Im not actually in jail btw, lol)!!! I dont want to go back with you but I want to start over fresh and be a family instead of you just using me for chores yould only end up paying somebody for, youre hurting me so much and you dont even know it. Youve cut me clean out of your life and it feels terrible, you just dont appreciate how difficult it is to be in this position. Its bad enough losing your woman, but your home, son, family, hopes and dreams. Its just 1 big f*ck*ng mess!! Seriously do you not give a shit at all anymore???

Wifey,

Do you remember how we’ll always send each other Youtube songs? ^_^ Who would’ve imagined that stirring up a simple conversation about music could pave the path for so much, huh? :p Without a doubt, I’m overdue on sending you a song. So, here you go. >.<

I love you baby I’m not a monster.

Want to text or call my ex (or is he??) then saw this so thought I'd join in too! (o;

Look, can we please, please, please sort this 'thing' out one way or another. I was totally committed to you, understood we have had a very tough six months with job losses etc. Not sure exactly why you want to end things because 'we wanted different things'. We didn't. You just seemed to be totally fixated on kids and that I would want one in 6 months. I know I've turned 35, I know most of my friends have had babies now. I am not my friends. It's been two weeks now and I know I asked for time but it's time now, so stop confusing me me with your texts and emails like this hasn't happened because it has. Can't BELIEVE you suggested I need to be with someone who is ready to have a baby in 6 months! Are you mental?!! Why haven't you told anyone? I keep having to have really awkward conversations with friends. That results in me knocking back vodka and chain smoking, which is doing wonders for my 10K training. Do your parents know? Are they going to call me soon and I have to deal with that as well? I don't know what you are trying to do but look. I love you, I cannot 'just be friends', you were my close friend first and I know it is hard to loose but so is that fact I want to spend the rest of my life with you and you are trying to go back to 'being friends'. I wish I had an 'off' switch like a machine but I don't. As for those emails you have been sending me at work? They are not just friend emails. So lets arrange to meet up have a calm open SOBER talk through and sort the material stuff. Stop deciding what is actually good for me and my life and listen to me, not checking what ratings your band has got on your phone for 2 minutes. In turn I will listen to you and not talk over you waving a glass of Merlot around in an effort to get heard. So yeah? Doable?

THAT felt better!! :oP

Hi ex..Hope your doing fine. I have moved on now so stop bothering me.

hi Baby...today it's been almost two weeks since we broke up..we spoke almost daily since and now i regret it. you cheated on your wife and then after three years of both of us into THIS you cheated on me too...you are acting crazy now and slash and threaten but you know i am not reacting and this is pissing you off.. I shall keep quiet now...you will not find me and day after day you'll be waiting for me on mess to..through some more abuse at me...I still love you baby...but you are toxic! you have infected my life and now i am sick sick sick...but I will grow strong...and you will come back for more...it's not over until it's over, baby! I love you, I hate you, Get lost, come back...

Page 88 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast