+ Follow This Topic
Page 82 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 1673

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Quote Originally Posted by Horseyguy View Post
    GO GIRL!!!!

Good for you, you deserve it.
    So happy for you Girl!

Dear L,
    Even though you are not my Ex, and I am still seating and waiting for you when you get back from your business trip on Thurs, I have pray God to stop loving you. Thank you for your wonderful gifts and the life you provide for me, but I know that you are a cheater. I found a condom in your jacket (and you know that we never use one) and I saw your email about flowers delivery to another woman. Thanks a lot for that! Sometimes I am wondering how you can say all those beautiful words to me and then go and cheat?
    I know that no matter how rich and successful you are, you are very vulnerable inside. You get stressed out and sick when something goes wrong at work; you often need my encouragement and moral support; you emotionally depend on me without realising it. I hope that one day I will break you heart and trust as much as you did it to me.

I already contacted her telling her how she made me feel today: After she catched me on the street and made me do an ankward walk with her and then we went to lecture, which we share, and she sat right in front of me, and we made chit chat before the lecture began. And this made me feel good for a moment, but then lecture began and I had to sit and watch her two ****ing hours. HELL.

I am still in love with her and I just can not believe she is seeing someone else and can still look at me just like that. **** you I want you out of my life for good if you act like a bitch.

But we share damn classes together. Its too late to sign off from the class. **** THIS IS THE WORST FEELING SEEING HER LIKE THAT. She was so beautiful and witty.
    Don't expect anything.

Bitches ain't shit, that's what I said and you ain't shit. Sucks that I did everything for you and you didn't appreciate anything but felt entitled to everything. You will never be happy with anyone because no one will ever be able to be happy with you! You sucked me dry and made me feel like less than a person all for you own selfishness. I feel for you...

Hi Babe,

Thought about you today, how is it going there in the Mediterranean?

...living with your new girls parents and all her brothers and sisters ? - 5 people right?

- just wondering

...because remember everynite when you came home to our flat, remember the first thing you like to do to relax at our home after work is take off all your clothes and walk around totally naked all the time?

remember everyyyyyynight we talked and laughed and cooked together - oh babe I loved that time.

... cant be much room to move there either?

...and how can you and your new girl have a private conversation there, let alone anything else private - what with all those extended family people round everywhere all the time?

just a thought x

I'm feeling a little better today x and made myself laugh - sorry huni couldn't help it - you chose to do that xx

Quote Originally Posted by mwahahaha View Post
    Wheres my scat dvds,... bitch?
    fixed
    Last edited by rafterman; 15-11-11 at 07:38 PM.

starting to lose sight of you, and that's a good thing, but it still kinda hurts.

I was such an idiot. i couldn't make up my mind between two guys, so you made one for me. After i broke your heart so many times, you were finally fed up and told me to let you go and that i didn't deserve you. You were right. It hurts because i hurt the one i love. I'll never be able to take it back. I live with this guilt along with heartbreak. I've never loved anyone and it was more painful than i could ever imagine. All i ever do is think about how perfect you are, as much as you hated me calling you that. I think about your beautiful eyes and your hair. I think about the way you kissed me. I think about you holding me. I never needed you more than now, but i could have stopped all this from happening. That truly kills me.

I came back home from school because of you and I got the help I needed to recover. Then you contact me again and want to start over again though you still have your boyfriend. I did what I had to do and now you are gone. You might think what I did was wrong but I was right and got what I wanted. You can say what every you want but I have won the game. Next time remember this, you can never look at your boyfriend the same again and I will always the upper hand. You are the one that came to me all the time. You can say what you want but you will always have a thing for me and you can never be honest. I win.

I have tried everything ! But there's always that emptiness. His absence is all I can feel. I can't concentrate on any work properly. Nothing seems substitute for him !

Dear EX,

For the past 12 months i have flown over to the otherside of the world twice to spend time with you. You have cost me over $30K.
    I have paid you're rent, you're cell phone and also gave you $3k toward you're business. In order to do this i had to become a stripper, you knew this. when ever i talked about it you said you didnt want to hear it cause it made you feel BAD! On my 28th Birthday instead of enjoying it i was trying to find a western union to send you money which i had just made the night before. I arrived in the states 5 weeks ago, excited that this time around we were going to work. 3 days after i get there you hit me up for money... in front of all you're friends. we only lasted 14 days before i jumped on a plane and came home to Australia, you never asked me to stay, you never even said goodbye.
    I get home and you say you are speechless i left, you say I need to stop playing the poor me victim cause its making YOU feel bad.

how can you at 30 years old sit there and let a woman pay for you're every meal and bill and you're excuse being "im broke" yeah well i dont want to be a stripper but i did it to help YOU. i swallowed my pride night after night for you. and what for?
    you emailed me week ago saying you're flatmate had asked you to leave as you have been living there rent free for 9 months, you told me you were sleeping at work. I look back now and realize that was you trying to hit me up for more money and cause i didnt respond with what you wanted you never replied.

YOU never satisfied my emotional needs, you were never there when i needed you, sexually you were a joke. you have NOTHING to offer anyone. you live you're life riding everyones coat tails, you feel like the world owes you. you know deep down you are a joke and so do i.

I dont need your love
    To survive through the night,
    But loving you still
    Is the only cure for my fright.

You say you cant love me,
    And with that Im really okay,
    I know that we are over
    And that I cant ask you to stay.

Please dont ask me
    not to love you,
    Its the only thing that I still know
    Please dont ask me
    not to love you,
    Its the only thing still keeping me whole

You left without saying
    even the slightest goodbye,
    You expect me to let go,
    to do that I must die.

I cant hold you anymore
    or taste your sweet kiss
    believe me its a lie
    that ignorance is bliss

When I see your face
    my heart stops cold,
    I fear I'll still love you
    long after I'm old.

When you smiled
    on our wedding day,
    who would have thought
    we'd end up this way?

Please dont ask me
    not to love you,
    Its the only thing that I still know
    Please dont ask me
    not to love you,
    Its the only thing still keeping me whole

I cant believe
    I regret loving you
    my mind knows its right,
    my heart still loves you.

So its been only 1 week of NC and i am feeling heaps better!
    after only a week i am starting to realize how much of a using person you are. I paid you're bills, you friend paid you're rent, you led another woman on while i was out of the country cause she bought you dinner every night. you are a asshole and you know this.
    All my friends hated you, my family hated you and i kept making excuses for you, excuses for you being a loser.
    You were jealous of the fact i am financially stable, i have travelled the world, i have my shit together. not happy for me, jealous.
    You are probably the worst thing to happen to me in 2011 BUT i will not let you ruin 2012. start paying you're own cell phone bills!

I miss our daily emails, which went on for more then a year. You were supporting and encouraging me in many ways, I have to say that. But I also know you were not honest about many things. Our friendship was entirely virtual. You were not crazy about talking and skyping, only when I was complaining enough. But your emails sounded so real and caring. I don't understand myself that I hung on to this weird situation so long while I have friends and a good social life. Lucky for me I met someone who was so patient to wait it out until I came to my senses and I start liking him more and more now, this helps.

I am still sad because I had to break contact with you completely to get out of this situation. For me this friendship was real at least. Maybe you cared for me in your own way, I like to think that. But I can't be friends with someone who is hiding in the virtual world and thinking that there are many women just like me for you. My words never reached you, you have a big wall around you and the only way you communicate is to talk upon people, but not let them get through to you.

I am happy I did finally detach myself from this unhealthy relationship, but there is still a void you were filling out. It couldn't be all faked because you and I worked hard to make something work between us and you never backed out. There was definitely a connection based on our experiences in the past and how we are, both a little strange. But it wasn't enough for me and it wasn't good at the end.

With every day it is easier because I am winning my energy and my self-respect back. Just a little sad. Maybe in a few months when I am over it, we can be email-buddies. Or not, because I don't know how I feel then or if you are what I don't like to think you are and just had a laugh and moved on to the next woman who would make your ego feel good and save you from loneliness from a safe distance.

I still track your activities online which is really silly. Because I didn't want to ban you completely. At least this gets less and less from day to day also. In the past few days I got so close to send a wink, but then I reminded myself how stupid that would look and you would have no respect for my decision, being even more full of yourself, and that helps to stay away.
    Last edited by Mona_B; 03-12-11 at 04:25 PM.

I am exhausted from trying to carry on without you. I sleep for one hour. I am trying to eat but I feel so sick I can't.
    I see you everywhere, but you are not there, its not you.
    You have another life with her.
    You are 28, your family sent you to work at 8 years old. You have experienced 50 years of life allready and I admire you for that. You are amazing.
    I miss our life.
    I am so busy trying to get on without you, I feel like I am in a daze. I don't know what I am doing.

Page 82 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast