+ Follow This Topic
Page 42 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

You called last night..you actually called. You seemed surprised that I was actually surprised that you called. We talked for about an hour and a half. It was good, we talked about things some more. I asked if you had noticed that the person whom you described that you were looking for on your online profile....you actually described me. You laughed and said yeah I guess I did. I then proceeded to ask if you were in fact dating that girl and you said that no you weren't. I then for whatever reason asked if you were intimate with her. You said you had kissed her but that you regretted it and if you could take it back you would have. You said when you did you instantly realized that it didn't feel right and that she also wasn't as good a kisser as I am... kudos to me . I was surprised that I wasn't as upset about that as I thought I would have been. But I guess that's because you realized you didn't want that and that you stopped things between her because you still have feelings for me. So i guess it was a good thing that you did that. She apparently still tries to hang out with you and you think she still has feelings for you. Well you need to break it off with her, you can't be friends with someone when they clearly have romantic feelings towards you and you don't reciprocate. I know this from experience and trust me...I'm not just looking to be just your friend. Which you know and I kow that you reciprocate my feelings on many levels. But overall it was a good conversation. I think we're getting to place where we can start talking about getting back together instead of just talking about general things. But again..I'm not pushing anything. I told you I want you to figure out what is going on in your head. Overall we both agreed that our relationship wasn't bad or broken. So you need to figure out if it's me or something in our relationship that was making you feel this way or if it was something else. That way if we get back together we won't be doing this again. I don't know..it seems promising, but I'm not going to get hooked just yet. I'm still single and you are to. So I can pursue any other opportunities that exist as can you. I just don't want to right now.
    Last edited by confused&single; 21-06-11 at 01:06 AM.

today i felt a bit better after a long sleep..had fever last night...manage to drive and buy dinner for my self i felt so weak last nite...hope you are doing well too..have a nice day baby..

i guess today im goin back swallows some pills then sleep...as i can tell if i ever be alone or mind is empty the stupid pathetic emotion will start crawling over in my heart again..

You don't know why you called me, and I don't know why I picked up your call, but I am glad I did. I miss you so much and it was nice to hear your voice again. I could tell you were smiling at some points on the conversation, and you don't know how much i wished i could see that smile of yours again. I have a feeling you are just now realizing how much you lost by giving up on a man who only wanted to love you, take care of you, and make you happy. I will keep telling myself that you cannot make me happy. I have to because I cannot take you breaking heart again. Please let me move in so that I can find the happiness I deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by 98db View Post
    You don't know why you called me, and I don't know why I picked up your call, but I am glad I did. I miss you so much and it was nice to hear your voice again. I could tell you were smiling at some points on the conversation, and you don't know how much i wished i could see that smile of yours again. I have a feeling you are just now realizing how much you lost by giving up on a man who only wanted to love you, take care of you, and make you happy. I will keep telling myself that you cannot make me happy. I have to because I cannot take you breaking heart again. Please let me move in so that I can find the happiness I deserve.
    i wish im strong as you bro....

I'm having a really hard time not looking at past emails from you. You talked about how much you worried about our relationship because you treasured it so much and that you were hopeful for a future between you and I. I just don't get how so much can change in really a short amount of time? All I did was love you and want reassurance that you loved me as much in return. I feel stupid that I love you still so much and am still trying desperately to get back together after you've broken my heart, when you should realize what a moron you are for walking away from us. I still hurt, I'm still sad and I still miss you like crazy. But I'm over waiting, I'm over wondering what you'll decide. I think I need to decide to move on so that at least I'm not stuck in this rut that I've been in. Then and only then, do I think you'll realize what a god damn moron you were for even questioning things. Hell you already know you are but for whatever reason you don't want to get back together just yet. I feel like I'm giving you all the support you need and the benefits of a relationship (minus the physical aspect) without the commitment. It isn't fair to me...and I'm ashamed at myself for letting myself do what I've been doing. I need a hobby and real quick to get my mind and emotions focused on something else. Sigh...how could you say you truly love me and then decide you need time to figure everything out. You asked why I'm so confident that things will work out...I'm confident because I know that you love me and that you realize how good of a match we are and I know the type of person you are. It just sucks for me because this is not how I thought my love life would be. I thought I'd fall for someone that loved me unconditionally and would never question things. Instead I've fallen for someone that needs to mature and grow up and have life experiences before they let themselves believe what we had was real and right. Seriously screw Hollywood and Disney for the fairy tale stories that we've been fed since we were little. It doesn't happen that way...or rarely does.

I don't hate you.

You gave me teenage experiences that I could never ask for. You gave me hope in everything I do. I remember us dreaming and hoping of being someone big and famous. We were so young and so in love. Thank you for giving me that. I’m just so sorry it had to end this way. I guess it’s part of being an adult. I’ll always love you <3

Maybe in 10 years or so, when you’re happily married and have kids, we can sit and have some coffee.

You know, I thought I was getting to the point that I could talk about our break up with just about anyone that asked. Well turns out I can't. I had my yearly physical today and my Doctor asked if I was single and looked at my ring finger. I told him we broke up and he asked with very sympathetic eyes, if I was alright. I had to hold in the tears. He asked me if I cry still. I said yes..sometimes, but it's getting easier. I was taken a back by his questions because I thought he was only going to check how I was physically doing. I guess I didn't realize he was trying to judge how my mental state was. I miss you still even though we are talking now. We're talking, but that doesn't mean it's going to work out. I looked over past emails again and found it interesting that about two years ago I was feeling how I think you are feeling. I was really unsure of how I felt about the relationship and wanted to make sure I loved you enough to spend a life time. It's interesting how now, two years later, we are having that same conversation again. I also found an email where we were addressing you starting to act weird toward me. You acknowledged that you were distancing yourself and you were concerned that I was limiting myself by choosing to be with you. I wonder if the real reason for all of this is if you feel like you aren't good enough. But I guess wondering isn't going to resolve the situation, only giving you space and by moving on. I just wish we could finally get over this lump in the road and move on with our lives.

I can honestly say this. But i have moved on. In fact i feel silly for even pleading with you to come back when you broke up with me ! I realized what i lost a few days ago and that was a self centered, Arrogant, Thoughtless, Immature little girl. Your not even that attractive to me anyways ! And god help who ever manages to fall in love with you, Because at least i wont have to put up with your sh*t. I have no feelings for you anymore except hatred for what you put me through with your games, But you know what ? I would love to thank you for it ! Because you made me such a stronger person, And you turned my love into pure hatred for you, Which has helped me get over you fast and properly. I don't even think about you anymore, In fact I'm talking to and getting to know such a lovely girl who has so much in common. I never even imagined i would be here at this point a week ago, But i am !

Ohh and all of those love letters and cards you sent me through out the relationship, All the photos ? I had the pleasure of shredding them and binning them the other day, It took me along time to even think of doing it, But i did. And i didn't even have a sad feeling about it, In fact i laughed.

Although i won't send this to you, As i am loving my no contact with you and i dont even have your number as i deleted it , And why would i waste an sms message on you ? You're worth nothing. In fact the mud in my front garden is worth more to me.

Adios looser!

Awesome McRich, awesome. I hope to get where you are soon enough.

tremolo Guest
    I miss you so much tonight. I miss talking to you and hearing your voice each night before I go to bed... I miss everything about you. Even the things that used to drive me crazy. I wish you still loved me and wanted me. I still don't understand what happened, or how things fell apart so quickly. You can't already be over me... can you?

I'm sick of hearing about her,
    Katelyn, Katelyn, Katelyn.
    Forever My Effing Arse.

Quote Originally Posted by tremolo View Post
    I miss you so much tonight. I miss talking to you and hearing your voice each night before I go to bed... I miss everything about you. Even the things that used to drive me crazy. I wish you still loved me and wanted me. I still don't understand what happened, or how things fell apart so quickly. You can't already be over me... can you?
    Hang in there

Really if he was worth it he'd sort his crap out and talk to you

here I am back at square 1... god I miss u so much... did nothing but cry today... and I discovered this song... learned it in abt 2 hours... wish u would hear it one day... but u wont... I just have to pretend... here...

[url=http://www.singsnap.com/snap/r/c4beb9a1a]SingSnap | Memory by Purrzzzzzz[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Purrzzzzzz View Post
    here I am back at square 1... god I miss u so much... did nothing but cry today... and I discovered this song... learned it in abt 2 hours... wish u would hear it one day... but u wont... I just have to pretend... here...

[url=http://www.singsnap.com/snap/r/c4beb9a1a]SingSnap | Memory by Purrzzzzzz[/url]
    Oh bugger I was hoping things had improved for you as you seem really upbeat on FB and haven't been on here so much posting

Well you hang in there too and hope it gets better for you soon, which it will

Page 42 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast