+ Follow This Topic
Page 41 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

i could not sleep...i smoke so hard just now and cough out blood...and my chest so painful ..im i fantasising it or its real...

6 days now since you ended it, and 6 days since I've spoken to you. I've had so many conversations with you in my head that I don't know why I haven't figured out we were a bad fit. I think its because you had a nice ass and rack to match, but I do miss the fun we had, and the things we never got to do. Part of me wishes you'll come back, but a growing part of me hopes that I can just get over this trainwreck of a relationship and move on. You made it clear the week before you dumped me you didn't give a shit about my feelings or what I wanted, and you blaming me for why it ended was pretty rediculous.

I need to find someone who is as hot as you are on the outside, and far less ugly on the inside.

im sorry i keep on posting here for so many time....i really miss he so much and i cant bare the pain of holding back and let her go..

don't be sorry Kamazaki-i put this post up so everyone could contact their ex through this post instead of contacting them directly. Post as many times as you want hun!

You think you know everything, don't you? I am so glad that i don't have to listen to your pathetic attempts to try and sound like an intellect in one of our debates. Your a loser. Stop going around telling people that you live in a gorgeous house near the ******ing "water"...PUUUHLEAAAAAAASE...it's a filthy *****ing lake. Your so vain and im through with you!

new one Ames or the one from January still?

its been 27 days since we talked. Im still having a hard time understanding. of all the time we spent together and all the love we shared with eachother, how could you just throw me out and not say anything to me for this long? Do you hurt like I hurt? Just wondering. I didnt do anything to you but love you too much....thats a lot better than your cheating ex. HUMMMMMM.....why was a loving guy like me so easy to forget about? Sure wish i can just forget about everything but I know thats next to impossible. If you dont think of me just a little bit I guess I did something wrong. Or maybe you really dont deserve me. I know im a good guy and I dont need you or anyone else to tell me otherwise. Your hands just wernt big enough to hold my heavy heart.

new one hun! argg!

Quote Originally Posted by ames View Post
    new one hun! argg!
    then your timeline is the same as mine, dated my most recent ex from early feb to early june, sorry to hear that.

I miss her now, and will hate her later.

i just walk 3 kilometer just now and come back to office wet sweating like crazy...i walked in a hot sunny day and my mind non stop thinking of you....saw us in a shop we used to go togehter......im loosing my mind? please god release me from this torment hmmm i could not take this anymore please ....its to painful shit!

Wow, you really are ignoring me. Ouch. And to think I FELL for your ****ing lies. Go have fun with your goddamn friends.

Thanks for your email

I'd have responded ... 6 weeks ago, but now .... nah

i reli cant take it anymore seriously why im so weak and pathetic ..she will hate me more if she found out im so miserable and down like this.. please please its going to be ok.. its going to be ok.. its going to be ok....

i have talk to my friends about my condition now...thanks shin and jessica for supporting me with this move on thing

i so dragging my self to to do everything....tears come along with it on and off..so stress out until back of my head is so painful..i have not sleep for almost a week now..keep waking up in the middle of the night crying holding your cloth tight your smells linger on your pillow and our bed...have to keep up this way since you need to get over me as well......baby i love you!!!!!

Page 41 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast