+ Follow This Topic
Page 97 of 112 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 1673

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Re: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Im sorry for everything. Please forgive me one day....

this is the longest we haven't spoken in nearly 3 years. 6 days/14 days of no contact. It makes me sad that this is how things can be, that we say we're so in love with each other and want to make it work, but we have this distance between us. I've been reflecting on my needs and what they are as I'm sure you are as well. I am terrified to discuss them when we meet next week. I am more terrified that we won't have a reason to discuss them. I've invested so much in our relationship, and it hurts to think that we're compatible but our communication skills suck...many people think we're good together, but that doesn't matter if you don't think we are. I don't understand how you can not give me a chance to rectify my behavior that was off-putting to you. Do you understand people aren't perfect, that you MUST point out to others when they over step boundaries? You've kept everything inside....and let it fester. I hope this time apart has made you realize what you need and what part you played in this and that even if we aren't together that you handle them before getting into another relationship.

Well, Tessie (that's what I'm calling you these days), it's been 33 days since we've spoken, and despite the fact that your little identity crisis and your unwillingness to seriously discuss your concerns with me pretty much curb-stomped our relationship... despite the fact that you were developing an emotional connection with another man while you were sharing my bed, eating my food, and living in my house for free... despite the fact that you went from loving to cruel in the span of two days, and despite the fact that you were f**king someone else not even one week after dumping me...

I still miss you, I'm still hopelessly in love with you, and I still pray that one day you will come back to me.

I am trying my hardest to not be selfish and to respect our agreement of no contact, but this shit is hard. I don't sit well with uncertainty. I know you told me you love me and want to work things out and give us another shot, but I'm scared that you will change your mind. There's a battle raging in me in wanting to just throw in the towel or to be patient and give you the space you asked for. I am trying to be positive and use this time to understand me and my needs and what I want out of life. I know that there are things that must be addressed now things I kind of just put aside. I am hoping you will want to work things out and put in the effort because we've invested a lot. I think we're compatible but I just think you're afraid to get hurt that you think a relationship shouldn't have conflict and because ours had slight turbulance you bailed. And the problems we did have were minor. I was immature and you didn't communicate how you felt. This sucks because I know things will never be the same. If anything this break will make me stronger... By allowing me to look within myself and understand who I am. If things are meant to be, they will pan out eventually. I can't wait forever, but I will give you sometime. I don't know how much and for now I am being patient and just focusing on me.

Thank you for giving me such a good experience. I think you thaught me a lot, which I can only be greatful for. I hope one day we can meet again because I'm a different person now. I like a lot of things about you, which I never fully expressed or was just afraid. I don't see us being together some day again, but what I really know is that there was a reason why we met and why u are so special to me and I think that time will show it.

Dear ex,
    We've been through so much fights,breakups, makeups.
    Good times and bad times.
    Id like for us to sit down and talk even if its just to say goodbye in person rather than text.
    Id love to know how your feeling since i left you.
    I feel like your not affected and that pisses me off.
    Go be with your friends be single have your fun,
    but deep down i know that in a few months when i get over you,
    youll come crawling back like a baby realizing that your friends, your weed, and your alcohol cant hide the pain forever,
    and that you truly did still love me.
    By that time it will be too late for us and then ill be the one not affected by this.
    Good luck finding another girl to put up with your mood swings, and bullshit, and your impulsiveness not to mention your disgusting habits like spitting up mucus every 5 minutes and farting constantly.
    I loved you you knew that everyday you'll see no girl can replace your first true love and your longest relationship (at least if you do it wont be a happy one)

Why are you still writing me messages,sharing songs etc? Is it over or not?
    I mean, I know it is. YOU stopped it yourself, remember?
    So why don't you just leave me alone? Now that you have your precious freedom. Enjoy it and stop torturing me. Please.

Whats Up,Chris?Wacha Doin'?Got a mew girlfreind?Bet she broke up with ya same reason I broke up with you: Ya get Mad Drunk and sleep with other gals.Yea jerk.Been Drinkin' Whsikey as Milk like ya used to?I forgot why i ever Fancied you.

I've never had such a respectful break-up so far. I just want to say that this whole thing made me love and respect you more. Right now I just want to hug you and show you that I'm a better person now, thanks to you. I really hope I can overcome my jealousy towards you and we can be friends not the way we were before our relationship, but truely bonded friends, and hopefully get together again. I really cherish you in my life, and want to grow towards you.

dear you
    words cant explain how horrible i feel how could i be so stupid? when u showed up yday at our friends dinner with her i didnt know how to feel i cant believe u...u honestly cant make up your mind? or u have made up your mind and decided to leave me in the dark...how is it u and i just had plans to hangout a week ago and yday u show up with her...her of all ppl the girl i got into a physical altercation with not over u but because of a situation with u...u told me u didnt want her...u changed ur mind? and what is with the way u acted yday no reason for u to act all sulky i was put in the WORST situation i had to put on a brave face and act like ur presence didnt bother me...all the times i told u how i felt and i told u if u don't want me tell me or if u didn't see a future with me then tell me so i can let u go...but no ur selfish u wanted to string me along....ur the same person u were 10 years ago the only difference is that we are 27 now...how could u do this to me? after i supported u..i was ur number 1 supporter thru everything and u just...chose someone else over me....

because i know u and this has happened before i know its just a matter of time before u come back and try to get in my good graces again and i pray to God im strong enough to resist u...im hurting tho...my feelings are hurt and i feel so stupid

I'm finding it so hard not to contact you every day. You were my whole future and there's a huge hole inside me now. I'm so sorry for not treating you right and hurting you. I'm a new man now and promise to love and appreciate you properly if you'd just give us another chance.

what i dont want to tell u

I hate that you tore our family apart and broke me the way you did, I have never in all my life felt that much hurt and pain before BUT what i hate more is the fact that i still love you, though i will never say those words to you again.... I hate that you still have the same effect on me that you had while we were together. I am finally in a place where where i feel like there can be a future after you, but i still think of you more than you deserve. What I hate the most about this is I cannot just move on and never speak tk you again because of our kids, I put on a smile and be as friendly as possible to you. Lucky you to have the person who stood by you through everything forever be in your lice after all the pain you caused.

I heard about this new show that helps you get over your ex and answer the questions I've been left with since we broke up (exandwhycasting.com)
    I am thinking about applying, what do you think?

It killed me to know u took our pictures down and probably through all the letters and cards away. I hate this bitterness u brought in me

Let me know if it works for u..

Page 97 of 112 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast