+ Follow This Topic
Page 61 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111 ... LastLast

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabella View Post
    I have so many things that I would like to ask too, that if he lied, and I came to the realisation that I don't need it, because it's the end, because they don't care anymore. We can make closure ourself, by don't need those reply anymore.
    well its too late as I already did.. and of course it backfired and now I hate her and she hates me. Im sure If i feel up for it in a few months if i feel like it ill apologize but to be honest I dont know if she deserves an apology.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHelmet82 View Post
    well its too late as I already did.. and of course it backfired and now I hate her and she hates me. Im sure If i feel up for it in a few months if i feel like it ill apologize but to be honest I dont know if she deserves an apology.
    In a few months, you might feel that you need an apology from her lol. Remember just cry if you feel like crying and it helps, don't keep inside or it will kill you more. Hang in there you got over it before, you could do again, I feel for you mate. I'm leaving the forum until I will get to another relationship and I hope I would see you happy by then with a great girl, good luck to you .

I'm leaving this forum, I won't use this Post Here Instead Of Contacting Your Ex anymore, I had been happy the whole month until I check this site out again, ppl here gave me good advice and I learnt a lot about relationship from this site but somehow I feel that whenever I check the site again, it reminds me about some hurtful stuff, and I don't want any more tears ... No.

Just think of me as you want, it doesn't matter anymore, know what? I would tell Brady that I agree to meet up with him, and some other guys that I didn't care along the healing process.

I remind you again, that I wont ever forgive you for what you had put me through, it was Unreal.

I'm confident to say it only the matter of time that you would regret, suck it up and taste some of my feelings would you, my dad cut the landline, and I would use another cell phone number. Ping, you got it and congrats.

You would be the part that I would hope have never existed In my life. Don't hurt ppl and put them through hell and still hope they be^ all lovey dovey to you, in dreams. Understand the word defendsive?

The part inside me that loved you 100%... has dead. DEAD you hear it?

Adios.
    Last edited by Cinnabella; 13-07-11 at 02:00 AM.

thats your reason??? "you owed me nothing so started dating someone else?" WTF.. did I really mean nothing to you?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHelmet82 View Post
    thats your reason??? "you owed me nothing so started dating someone else?" WTF.. did I really mean nothing to you?
    Not enough to care how you feel unfortunately.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

i got no feeling or what so ever towards you, even when you stranded by the side of the road dying i wouldn't care less at all...

I wish you could say it to my face that you don't want me in your life........... instead of your lies that you can't live without me

I have finally turned the corner. Today was the first day that I didn't care what you were up to, who you might be seeing or even how you are

You really did do me a big favour on Friday because in the past I would have contacted you and tried to sort it out but you know what, I'm not, really can't be bothered anymore

I've got a great life and you are no longer part of it and I'm actually ok about that. You had your chance with me and you blew it because the only person you care about is you and when you meet the next guy and he doesn't hang around either you might just get where the problem is. I do really hope you find happiness and I do really wish you well but I'm actually glad I don't have to chase you anymore and can be with someone that knows how to share their feelings and can be bothered to actually communicate with me

Be happy and if the phone doesn't ring .. that will be me

I miss you, somehow i can't get over you! WHY??? I really believe that we were ment to be, you were my soulmate... If a guy just smiles at me, or takes interest in me i justi feel sad and it hurts inside, cause there's only one guy for me, and thats you. And now you're gone. I wonder if you still think of me, if you miss me, if you regret your decission just a little sometimes... It's been 3 almost 4 weeks since last time we spoke, and i felt like i was doing fine after 2 weeks, and now i feel like crap again. I cry myself to sleep almost every night waiting for a text, or for your call.. i realise you don't love me, or else you would have come back by now, and it's really hard.. I'm fighting against all my urges to text you saying i miss you, in hope you would text me the same back, but i know i'll just be dissapointed.. Anyway, i hope we'll be together again some day. I really miss you, and i love you... I dont think that will ever change.

You're such a child, now that I've moved on and started dating a real woman you want to bring your problems back and give it another shot. You're a fool, you gave it up and now its gone. I hope you learned something here, the world DOESN'T revolve around you.

Goodbye and Good Riddance.

and PS - I didn't pick up the phone because I was ignoring you, you were right.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

I'd like it if you would stay out of my dreams, please.
    Every night for a month I have dreamed of you and of us being together. I have a hard enough time trying to forget our real memories as it is, and then every night there you are with me once again, creating new, fake memories of us which is making everything much harder. In the dreams we are always so perfect and each morning when I wake up for one small moment I believe that the fake memories are real, before realising they were only yet another dream. I realise all over again that you are gone and it's as raw as the day you ended things, it crushes me every time.
    So please, if you could stay out of my dreams that would be just super.
    Last edited by Emmalina; 14-07-11 at 08:04 AM.

Dont dont feel bad about cleaning the toilet with your tooth brush and not telling you about it. What a rush of satisfaction i got watching you brush your teeth the next day. Hehehehehe

To my ex.
    I want to stop liking you but I can't,
    I want to be able to be mean to you like you were to me but I can't.
    I wish I could be honest with others and tell them how I truly feel for you but I can't,
    All I can do is just wonder if you think about me as much as I do of you,
    All i can do is just avoid talking to you,seeing you,asking about you etc...just pretending you don't exist mean while I just feel a complete void in my heart.

The day you left me you described an stranger nothing like me because I'm Loving, forgiving, generous,open,passionate,wild,fun,funny,probably one of the most interesting woman you could ever meet in your life.

i can still feel you around me but i feel nothing over you anymore, are you dead already? and have you become a lost spirit? if you do please go somewhere else because im so over with youuu......

OH! Very sweet I think if my ex spoke this way to me I would forgive him in a heart beat.