+ Follow This Topic
Page 62 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I was doing amazing yesterday. I thought of you several times throughout the day, and then less and less as the work day went by. I went to the gym after work and I didn't think about you at all until I woke up this morning. And then... I couldn't stop thinking about you again. To make things worse, I saw you coming out the door and I held it open for you. You smiled and said hello and it triggered that want and desire in me again. Damn it!!

I have been contacted through my school for a possible job opportunity there, which would mean me finally getting out of here. A major bonus of working for the school is, should I get the job, after a year I think school would be free and I could continue on for my Masters if I chose too. Of everyone that I could tell this news to I wanted to share it with you so desperately. I know out of all my friends and family, it's you that would have been the most proud of me - one for getting the job - two for going on for my Masters degree. It's like the end of Jerry McGuire when he has an awesome moment but doesn't have his wife to share it with.

Anyway it's only a possibility for now but should it come through for me, I will finally be in the place we were waiting for me to get to. It's a shame you couldn't wait any longer with me to get there. I still love you and miss you.

It'll be two months tomorrow since you left and not a day has gone by where I don't think of you. We haven't spoken for weeks and even then, it was you just texting me asking about something you misplaced. I miss and love you still. I know it's your birthday on Monday but I don't have your number anymore. The only possible way for me to wish you a happy birthday would be to go on your Facebook and send a message. I do not want to do that because I can guarantee I'll see something that I don't want to. You'll always be in my heart -- you have been ever since we were hanging out when we were way younger. You'll always be special and I care for you but it hurts too much and I'll just be taking a step backwards if I contact you. I love you with every inch of my body and soul. I wish I could tell you but what would be the point when you've already moved on? I don't need you to be happy but I want you still. You were my best friend back then which is why I fell for you so fast but you just... fell out of love with me for some reason. I have to blame myself, I guess. My disorder probably didn't make me come out on top and now you're out having the time of your life while I sit at home, work and generally hang out with friends who don't seem to understand anything about you and I. I love you -- always have and always will.
    Last edited by that one guy; 15-07-11 at 12:35 AM.

First Post... Feeling shitty and I want to talk to her but I know it isnt the right time... So I am glad I found this.
    I want to forget about you but I cant.
    I want to forget that you ever broke up with me through email.
    I miss you more every day that passes...
    I wish we could work things out together...
    I hope you can forgive me and open up your heart again to me.
    I will always love you and miss you...

Quote Originally Posted by ILoveRamen View Post
    I want to forget that you ever broke up with me through email.
    you and me both buddy..

You're such a bloody coward and a****! Instead of only for once facing the truth you built your own world around you, a world full of lies and betrayal.

Yesterday you even accused me of not wanting to meet your new friends, me, who always begged you to introduce me to them so I could finally get to know them and become part of your new world again. A new world you started to live in when you started your new job in another town (my hometown, how dare you take away that safe place from me!) and excluding me from your life step by step.

You say it's my fault you never finished renovating our house, because I wanted to move the bedroom to another room twice. First of all it was once and you found it a good idea than and so we did together. Now you tell me that because of this you never got to finish the rest of the house, the bathroom, the living room, the ante-room, the kitchen, oh, yes, pretty much the whole house! The truth is... had you invested a little more time in our family and our house instead of online games and your new friends who you had ALWAYS time and patience for, no matter what time of day, no matter how stressed you were, the house would have been finished about 3 years ago!!! You promised to renovate the house, it was the condition under which I agreed to buy it, you know I hate old houses! We bouhgt this house for you! And it's not my fault you could not be an official owner of the house with me, it's your old debts that prevented that! You know they take everything you own away from you until your debt balance is clear.

You accuse me of making you feel like a guest in our home. But we moved here because you wanted to, because it was closer to your daughter... I'd have prefered to go back to my hometown where my family and friends are! But I understood that your then 14-yr old daughter needed you more. What a pity that you broke contact with her because she didn't congrat you on your birthday and you we're so hurt and offendended - what did you expect after years of not being there for her???? And hon, last year you didn't even congrat her on her 18th birthday what kind of father, what kind of human being are you? But you were busy, you couldn't do more and everybody around you had to understand that!

Yes, I should have been grateful too, because you worked so hard for us and did it only for us... but what exactly was "only for us" in all the things you did? You took your dream job 65km away from our home instead of one of the three jobs you were offered here. You promised to commute every day, but you just started to stay away more and more often, sometimes 22 nights a month although it's only a 50-min drive home. You helped all your friends, but when I needed something as a person or around the house you accused me of requesting too much of you, if I can't see how busy you were with work and school and what else you were supposed to do. You didn't come home for my 40th birthday although you finished work at 6 pm. You lied to me so many times and always made me feel bad about it because I didn't trust you. You still expect me to trust every word you say after I found out you lied to me for over a year about a "good friend" only. I still don't know what to believe. You left the house a mess and a construction site. You never took care of our dogs one of which you even brought into this relationship 8 years ago. You talked to all your female friends about how complicated I was, how jealous etc, but you never talked to me about it and continued lying. So what exactly did you do for us, only for us? I'm sorry but I can't see it... because it's all been a lie.

You discovered a new life last year... an easier life... no construction site, no dogs, no responsibility, just a job you loved, an education you loved with nice female colleagues admiring you because you're smart and know how to present yourself and stand up against teachers, fun with your friends and the peace of your room on hospital campus where nobody and nothing reminded you of the responsibilities you had taken on in the past - some together with me, some on your own. All forgooten. You got rid off the "heavy" part, of me, the dogs, the unfinished home... how often did I just want to run away from all this mess, most of which you created? But I loved you and stood by your side no matter what the times were how hard it was. I didn't back off, because I thought we were meant to be, for better and for worse. I was wrong. I was good enough for worse, but now you're better you took off! And not even in a grwon-up way, but by lying and sneaking and then not even calling again for weeks, just staying away without a word - without breaking up with me. Hadn't I called you (we have financial and other obligations together) which you even didn't answer at first until I wrote you a really harsh text, I don't know if you ever had contacted me again! You're such a coward, egoistic and incosiderate!

And still you blame me for everything, I didn't give you a choice, you had to lie to me about that friend because I was so jealous and did not trust you... did it ever come to you mind that my jealousy and my distrust had a reason, that both were perhaps results of what you had been doing, the lying and other stuff, perhaps? Remember, before I found out about you having this intense phone contact with that other girl about 2 years ago (again only a good friend you could talk to about me because I'm so complicated and you couldn't talk with to me), I was never jealous and trusted you completely!!! And I was sooooo stupid trusting you and your beautiful words! I should have known that you lied to me too, not only to others which I never approved of by the way...

I love you and wish you the best...

But I also hate you for doing this to me and this angry part of me which I'm not proud of smiles when I see how many doors have been closing on you in the past 2 weeks: the further education you wanted to do will not take place only another branch which you're not interested in, the new job they promised to create for you in your hospital will not be created, they told you "you can stay as an auxiliary nurse or leave" and after you contacted your daughter she told your mom that in reality she doesn't want to see you again because you always break your promises.

Perhaps there is some kind of justice in life and whatever you send out comes back to you like that. Until you finally have the courage to face the truth and stand up for what you did instead blaming others for everything in your life.

PS. I'm better off without you. Now I see how much money you spent, how much food you wasted, you're so excessive in every part of your life. You never were moderate. Now I can be. And the house is finally looking clean (as clean as a construction site can be ), no more old mugs, nearly empty bottles, rotten banana skins, trash, socks and underwear laying around all the house. Just a bit of dust and loads of dog hair (yes, they shed fur at the moment BIG time)... I feel a lot better around the house without your mess.
    Last edited by Kyeema; 15-07-11 at 07:56 PM.

looks like you gained some weight. you had love handles and your thighs were flabby.. you didnt look good in that bikini.. your butt still looked good though haha

Quote Originally Posted by kamazaki View Post
    you and me both buddy..
    I am glad I'm not the only one...

To my soulmate,
    I wish I never went psychotic when you said it was over... I know that wasnt the right path to choose... In the end I hope you know that, that wasn't me and the true me is who you truely know and love...

"Love is blind"
    Last edited by ILoveRamen; 16-07-11 at 12:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ILoveRamen View Post
    I am glad I'm not the only one...

To my soulmate,
    I wish I never went psychotic when you said it was over... I know that wasnt the right path to choose... In the end I hope you know that, that wasn't me and the true me is who you truely know and love...

"Love is blind"
    for them we are not their soulmate..to us yea dude we think of them like an angel that bright up our life. but all is just a beautiful lies dude...we all fall in to it..

Every time I passed by your favorite beach, I would feel depressed. All the feelings I used to have for you would rush back to me and I would miss you so much.

One night, I met up with an insanely beautiful girl who I had previously turned down during the time I was trying to start something with you. I took her to your favorite beach............ and railed her in the lifeguard tower.

Now, every time I pass by that beach..... I laugh

Its been less than 2 weeks but i miss you so much. Please come back. We were such a great couple and we were going to have such a great future together. I will never understand why you suddenly changed your mind in the space of a week. I feel like you gave up on us and our 6 years together too quickly. You said that you are worried you are making the biggest mistake of your life by leaving me...well you are. No one will ever love or understand you like i do. You always said to me that you knew you were going to marry me from the first time you saw me, i still believe thats true. Please find your way back home soon xxx

I'm angry at you for what you put me through but somehow i still love you. and i miss you. i miss talking to you. i miss going for walk with you. i miss YOU. Why cant you see that???

Why can't you love me?

Why was me giving everything for you not enough?

HEY!!!! Why would you walk around my store where I work with your new girlfriend????
    Why would you send your best friend to come talk to me at work and ask me all kinds of crazy questions??????
    Like helloo!!! it is completely obvious you want me back, please get some balls and talk to me straight to my face.
    Like what makes you think I would even get jealous is been a while and Im most defenetly over you.

F Everything.

omfg you being dumped? hahahaha such a short notice huh? i guess god is on my side bitch what goes around comes around there goes on your stupid face! you deserve it!

I saw the look on your face when I showed up to the ball tournament, you didn't think I would be there. Its funny that you glued yourself to me the whole day, and that I didn't seem to notice, care, or even mind that much. But really? You call me 15 minutes after I leave the park to see what I'm doing tonight?

Sorry babe, the truth is that I'm doing someone else, and she is everything you weren't. Take your regrets and find someone else to dump your baggage on. I'm gone.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Page 62 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast