+ Follow This Topic
Page 68 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1673

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Quote Originally Posted by Cerby View Post
    i REALLy hope I do meet your current boyfriend... I will seriously wish him luck...he'll need it.
    haha i posted the same thing a little while ago

i think its funny you wanted items back you said you paid for but some of them were taken for free....its whatever. im really more upset over the fact you took somthing you told me to keep then you actully seeing my mechanic and moving him into your new appartment.

Is it really possible to piss someone off enough for them to completely forget about all of the good things about your relationship? I guess so. Although I will say that I was always honest with you and I was never mean to you or degraded your personality. I was upset, frustrated and hurt. If I raised my voice and used bad language or pushed you to far, I'm sorry.

Actually...no I'm not. You deserved to be yelled at. You need a god damn wake up call. It just seems that your wake up call means "dating" other people...brillant...you're such a jerk.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHelmet82 View Post
    haha i posted the same thing a little while ago
    Yea, I quoted you and changed it, but then you removed it, so I did too.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Quote Originally Posted by Cerby View Post
    Yea, I quoted you and changed it, but then you removed it, so I did too.
    Its still there.. lol

When you promise me something and I ask you if I can rely on it, how can you ask so innocently "Why shouldn't you?"

How can you still expect me to believe every word you say after lying to me so many times and for so long? After breaking so many promises I built my life on? You can't have forgotten that, can you?

In what kind of reality are you living?

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyeema View Post
    When you promise me something and I ask you if I can rely on it, how can you ask so innocently "Why shouldn't you?"

How can you still expect me to believe every word you say after lying to me so many times and for so long? You can't have forgotten that, can you?

In what kind of reality are you living?
    Why are you still talking to him?

So a friend of mine logged me into her Facebook to download some pictures for work for her. Of course I have to see if I can find your profile because well I don't have Facebook right now and well because...again...I'm a God damn idiot. It's probably not a good thing that the sight of your profile picture on Facebook makes me want to vomit instantly. At least it says your still single. God Damn it.

I wonder if you will call eventually.

It pisses me off that I am still pining away after you when you clearly aren't after me. F*** you......and what you did to my heart.

tremolo Guest
    You've been on my mind lately, and I've found myself missing you and blaming myself for what went wrong between us. But you know what? That is some serious bullshit.

I've realized that you have nothing on me right now except professionally. Perhaps the reason I felt inferior to you at times is because I haven't finished my PhD yet, and am still living the life of a student, while you have a job men would kill to have, with a salary I will probably never rival. But I never loved you for your job or your money - I did support you, after all, when you talked about quitting to do something else. I loved you for a lot of other reasons which are irrelevant now. But I think your career and your money are the only areas in which you surpass me at the moment. I don't deny that you could have *imagined* yourself finding a more attractive girlfriend, a more 'interesting' girlfriend, a girlfriend with hobbies and a temperament more in line with your own. But I believe in my heart of hearts that you will never again find - and catch - a woman who ranked so high (and so high above *you*) in so many areas that were important to you. Women like me don't come around that often, you know. I'm sure a lot of women will be drawn to you for the same reasons I was - but I'm sure a lot of women will want to use you as well. In fact, I think it's more likely that the women you are undoubtedly now chasing will pay you attention in the hope they can cash in on what they *think* your lifestyle will afford them. They're going to be rather disappointed when they realize that's not how you operate, and you're going to be crushed when you realize they want you not for you, but for your assets.

I don't know what your ex-girlfriends were like, but I'm willing to bet pretty good money I was the best thing that ever happened to you, whether you realize it now or not. And you threw me away - for what? Was the tradeoff really that great? If you don't know it already, you made a serious mistake in leaving me.

I'm done feeling bad about the fact you left me. There is absolutely no good reason you should have. Whatever problems we had could have easily been overcome.

Good luck finding someone who holds a candle to what I offered you. If you manage to, it will be by the grace of God and not by your own doing. As for me, I'm sure I'll have no problem finding a better lover. You're not even a shadow of the man I thought you were.
    Last edited by tremolo; 29-07-11 at 04:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    Why are you still talking to him?
    Two reasons:

1. Finances:
    We took a loan and overdrew my accounts - everything on my name only (he couldn't sign anything because he has been executed for his old debts for ages) and he owes me money for his car and driving license. As I have no legal hold on him (we were not married) I need to keep him "friendly-minded" so he voluntary pays his part. He also pays for part of the dog food (3 dogs do eat a lot *ggg*). Unfortunately my financial situation is very bad at the moment (everything was built on being together) and so I depend on this money, otherwise I wouldn't care, believe me! How much would I love to be able to tell him what I really think of him! But I have to be rational here as long as my material existence depends on it.

2. Our dogs
    Two of our (well, now my) dogs are difficult to handle, I don't know anybody else who can, so on Tuesday eg when I have to go to a funeral and will be away more than 8 hours, I need him to dogsit. I hope that in this point I will find another solution soon.

It's hard having contact with him without being able to tell him what I really think and feel. Especially as nobody else tells him the truth neither. But one day...

Quote Originally Posted by tremolo View Post
    You've been on my mind lately, and I've found myself missing you and blaming myself for what went wrong between us. But you know what? That is some serious bullshit.

I've realized that you have nothing on me right now except professionally. Perhaps the reason I felt inferior to you at times is because I haven't finished my PhD yet, and am still living the life of a student, while you have a job men would kill to have, with a salary I will probably never rival. But I never loved you for your job or your money - I did support you, after all, when you talked about quitting to do something else. I loved you for a lot of other reasons which are irrelevant now. But I think your career and your money are the only areas in which you surpass me at the moment. I don't deny that you could have *imagined* yourself finding a more attractive girlfriend, a more 'interesting' girlfriend, a girlfriend with hobbies and a temperament more in line with your own. But I believe in my heart of hearts that you will never again find - and catch - a woman who ranked so high (and so high above *you*) in so many areas that were important to you. Women like me don't come around that often, you know. I'm sure a lot of women will be drawn to you for the same reasons I was - but I'm sure a lot of women will want to use you as well. In fact, I think it's more likely that the women you are undoubtedly now chasing will pay you attention in the hope they can cash in on what they *think* your lifestyle will afford them. They're going to be rather disappointed when they realize that's not how you operate, and you're going to be crushed when you realize they want you not for you, but for your assets.

I don't know what your ex-girlfriends were like, but I'm willing to bet pretty good money I was the best thing that ever happened to you, whether you realize it now or not. And you threw me away - for what? Was the tradeoff really that great? If you don't know it already, you made a serious mistake in leaving me.

I'm done feeling bad about the fact you left me. There is absolutely no good reason you should have. Whatever problems we had could have easily been overcome.

Good luck finding someone who holds a candle to what I offered you. If you manage to, it will be by the grace of God and not by your own doing. As for me, I'm sure I'll have no problem finding a better lover. You're not even a shadow of the man I thought you were.
    Daaayuuuuumm!! BURN! I love it

KARMA IS A BITCH AIN'T IT!!! I laughed my ASS off when I heard you wrecked your motorcycle and now it's in pieces HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....now what are you gonna do with all your time loser?! You have no money to fix it, no car and no job LOLOLOLOLOL!!!! You are pathetic.

What's up DH ? How you being doing? Such a long time I'm absent here

Hey kamakazi.. i sent you a PM.. but overall im doing waaaaay better. Up and down some days and I still think about things, but life moves on and quite frankly she will get hers. Karma is a bitch. This may sound odd, but people that **** with me always end up getting theirs. God is on my side

tremolo Guest
    For the past two months, I've been angry with you for rejecting me. I've been angry because I loved you so much, and couldn't understand why you threw me away. I still don't understand why, but I realized tonight that I'm ok with it. I'm ok with it because I finally realized that you are not, and will never be, the man I really want or need.

I had this epiphany watching Woody Allen's Vicky Cristina Barcelona. I love Allen's films, because they're so great at capturing the complexities of human/love relationships.

The long and the short of it, tiger, is that, while there is a great deal of Vicky in me, there is equally a lot of Cristina. In fact, in many ways, I am more like Cristina than Vicky. And the fact of the matter, tiger, is that you are Doug in that film - and the man I want is Juan Antonio.

As much as I loved you, I was deeply unsatisfied in our relationship. As wonderful as you are, babe, you lack some of the qualities I most admire in people: passion, intensity, creativity, and self-expression. I was happiest when we were making love. The rest of the time, I was (im)patiently waiting for something more from you. I made the mistake of thinking more would follow - that once I figured out how to unlock you, all those qualities would manifest. I realize now that this was never going to happen. I realize now, too, that you never understood - perhaps never could understand - all the parts of me I wanted you to value. I'm an artist, babe, and you... you are a stoic, analytical lawyer, whose interests are so far removed from mine. You are so wonderful in so many ways, but you are unfortunately not the man I desire. I would have been great to you had you stayed with me, but if you had, I would have grown quite bored with you over time. The fact is, I was often bored while we were together. I wanted someone else - but I just kept hoping I'd find him in you.

I am almost glad now you broke up with me, so I wouldn't have to hurt you one day. I think it was probably the best thing for both of us - though I do think you will regret letting me go. It was much easier for me to meet your needs than for you to meet mine. Your needs are so much simpler. I think, had you met mine, I might not have driven you to end our relationship.

I don't resent you anymore or blame you. Tonight, I feel free for the first time since our breakup. I see now that you dumping me was a sort of severe mercy. Now I can move on with my life and find my Juan Antonio.

I am glad, though, for the time we had together. You were, as I told you, the best lover I ever had, and I will always remember you fondly.
    Last edited by tremolo; 30-07-11 at 01:00 PM.

Page 68 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast