+ Follow This Topic
Page 69 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1673

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!! dammit.. I have been trying so hard...I knew better than to reply.. yet I did it anyway..still busy, I guess, right? and no doubt people have been telling you things..and about the alcohol, yeah I know exactly how you feel.. mister holier than thou cant touch it.. well u know what? F*CK you. I didnt touch it for nearly 2 years.. didnt want it..hmm.. when you broke every single promise you ever made to me, it kinda hurt a little!! especially the name thing..still..you said always..I believed you.. every day for the rest of my life I should have had that..I was counting on it..
    so, fine, you dont want to answer, then dont. gosh, did I make you FEEL BAD??? imagine that..
    oh, one more thing...... CHEEERS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Purrzzzzzz View Post
    GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!! dammit.. I have been trying so hard...I knew better than to reply.. yet I did it anyway..still busy, I guess, right? and no doubt people have been telling you things..and about the alcohol, yeah I know exactly how you feel.. mister holier than thou cant touch it.. well u know what? F*CK you. I didnt touch it for nearly 2 years.. didnt want it..hmm.. when you broke every single promise you ever made to me, it kinda hurt a little!! especially the name thing..still..you said always..I believed you.. every day for the rest of my life I should have had that..I was counting on it..
    so, fine, you dont want to answer, then dont. gosh, did I make you FEEL BAD??? imagine that..
    oh, one more thing...... CHEEERS!!!
    chill baby you will get over him aite! we all here for ya..

It's only been a few days since you left but I miss you already! You were never well liked in our social circle, and our relationship was at times adversarial but ever since you ran off I've felt adrift and without purpose. I'll admit it now, you were important to me! Take some time for yourself and then think about coming back.

The days are long and less thought gets devoted to your memory with each passing one. Another tomorrow will come and go and the only thing that I will have left to show of your memory is another stone outside on my back porch. That alone should make me sad but I am more worried about uplifting positive traits in myself that you were never going to be good enough for in the long haul. I loved the masterpiece you had created for us but you lost faith and left while the paint was still wet.

You put on one hell of a convincing act and I applaud your performance, but it is time for me now to draw close the curtain on your stage and enter back in to the ordinary world. You may never miss what you have left behind but I know that where you are looking (outside of yourself) you will never find the happiness that you seek. I only wish I could have helped to provide that for you. Goodbye my lovely Goddess.

My mind asks me "Why did I put so much thought and devotion into you?" It wants to let go; my heart won't let you go. Why?

Thanks Tremolo, that has saved me heaps of typing

As much as I loved you, I was deeply unsatisfied in our relationship. As wonderful as you are, babe, you lack some of the qualities I most admire in people: passion, intensity, creativity, and self-expression. I was happiest when we were making love. The rest of the time, I was (im)patiently waiting for something more from you. I made the mistake of thinking more would follow - that once I figured out how to unlock you, all those qualities would manifest. I realize now that this was never going to happen. I realize now, too, that you never understood - perhaps never could understand - all the parts of me I wanted you to value.

tremolo Guest
    Horseyguy - I'm happy to see that resonates with you. We are both going to be fine... I know we can both do way better than our exes.

I still have that DVD you were looking for lol ...
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

Your friend who's been trying it on with me since the day you ended it messaged me today to tell me you had told him that you "weren't bothered" if anything happened between us, and that you had completely moved on. I have no idea why he felt the need to message me this, I have not even shown remote interest in him, but him having clearly spoke to you about it and you having so clearly dismissed me as nothing has really hit home how shitty this all is, once again.

I know that I mean nothing to you anymore, I know that. And you should mean nothing to me too, no one has ever hurt me like this and I should hate you for it. But what's making me feel the worst is that even after all of this I still genuinely believe that you are my person, my "soulmate" as cheesy as that sounds. The way we met was so spontaneous, I was so inexplicably drawn to you that it cannot be that it is just nothing now. The literal electric I felt every time we kissed and every time you touched me, the butterflies and the flipping of my stomach; I have never, ever had that with anyone and before you came along no one in the world would have convinced me that those things actually happened. You had every quality I was looking for in a person and then some; you made me feel like I could achieve anything, you made me the happiest that I have ever been. I just adored you. We were so similar in so many ways, as you said we're "two for a pair/peas in a pod"... but then we were polar opposite in other ways which meant that we were always challenging each other in frustrating but wonderful ways, helping each other to grow and move forward. Everything about us just seemed to fit together - we were perfect in our imperfections. You had bad qualities, many of them and probably more than any other man I've met or had a relationship with, but you are the first and only person who I have seen all the bad qualities, seen you at your absolute worst and adored you regardless. I wanted you so much, all of you.
    I can't get my head around the fact that I loved you like this, this gut wrenching and raw love, when you cannot have loved me at all. Seeing you just discount the relationship like you have done to your others before me, like I have done myself to people before you. For me this is not something that can be discounted, for me you were and are my person. The thought of anyone else still makes my skin crawl, I haven't spoken to you for so long and we've been apart for nearly 2 months but you're still all I god damn think about. My heart tells me that I won't find anyone else but my head disagrees - I'm only 19 and I have a whole lifetime stretched out ahead so I'm sure there will be other relationships. But I am almost certain that I will never feel so deeply again, I will never find someone who I believe I connect to and "fit together" with like you. It's an awful realisation when the future you imagined just crumbles before you, the person you imagined yourself with in 50 years was merely stringing you along to pass the time. You're my soulmate and everything I want but I am not yours, I am not what you want at all. This is such a devastating loss it's beyond any comprehension. I have no idea what to do to get out of this.

Quote Originally Posted by tremolo View Post
    Horseyguy - I'm happy to see that resonates with you. We are both going to be fine... I know we can both do way better than our exes.
    Yes we certainly can, I figured that out when I realised my cat is more emotionally connected to me than my ex ever was.

Although the sex was better with the ex

tremolo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Emmalina View Post
    Your friend who's been trying it on with me since the day you ended it messaged me today to tell me you had told him that you "weren't bothered" if anything happened between us, and that you had completely moved on. I have no idea why he felt the need to message me this, I have not even shown remote interest in him, but him having clearly spoke to you about it and you having so clearly dismissed me as nothing has really hit home how shitty this all is, once again.

I know that I mean nothing to you anymore, I know that. And you should mean nothing to me too, no one has ever hurt me like this and I should hate you for it. But what's making me feel the worst is that even after all of this I still genuinely believe that you are my person, my "soulmate" as cheesy as that sounds. The way we met was so spontaneous, I was so inexplicably drawn to you that it cannot be that it is just nothing now. The literal electric I felt every time we kissed and every time you touched me, the butterflies and the flipping of my stomach; I have never, ever had that with anyone and before you came along no one in the world would have convinced me that those things actually happened. You had every quality I was looking for in a person and then some; you made me feel like I could achieve anything, you made me the happiest that I have ever been. I just adored you. We were so similar in so many ways, as you said we're "two for a pair/peas in a pod"... but then we were polar opposite in other ways which meant that we were always challenging each other in frustrating but wonderful ways, helping each other to grow and move forward. Everything about us just seemed to fit together - we were perfect in our imperfections. You had bad qualities, many of them and probably more than any other man I've met or had a relationship with, but you are the first and only person who I have seen all the bad qualities, seen you at your absolute worst and adored you regardless. I wanted you so much, all of you.
    I can't get my head around the fact that I loved you like this, this gut wrenching and raw love, when you cannot have loved me at all. Seeing you just discount the relationship like you have done to your others before me, like I have done myself to people before you. For me this is not something that can be discounted, for me you were and are my person. The thought of anyone else still makes my skin crawl, I haven't spoken to you for so long and we've been apart for nearly 2 months but you're still all I god damn think about. My heart tells me that I won't find anyone else but my head disagrees - I'm only 19 and I have a whole lifetime stretched out ahead so I'm sure there will be other relationships. But I am almost certain that I will never feel so deeply again, I will never find someone who I believe I connect to and "fit together" with like you. It's an awful realisation when the future you imagined just crumbles before you, the person you imagined yourself with in 50 years was merely stringing you along to pass the time. You're my soulmate and everything I want but I am not yours, I am not what you want at all. This is such a devastating loss it's beyond any comprehension. I have no idea what to do to get out of this.
    Emmalina, you are a sweetheart. What a painful thing you have gone though. I'm so sorry for you. I feel the same way about my ex as you feel about yours. Although I don't know for certain, as you apparently do, my ex seems to have gotten over me very quickly as well - although he claimed to really love me. I know how exactly how painful that is.

I can tell by the way you write that you are an incredible, beautiful girl. Don't waste too much time worrying about this loser ex of yours. You are far too fabulous for that- and so young! You are a gem, and you need to go find someone who will treat you as such. Believe me when I tell you that you are better off without this douchebag. Now you're free for some wonderful chap to snap you up. And he will... believe me, he will. xxx
    Last edited by tremolo; 01-08-11 at 01:15 PM.

why? why did u do that? I think ur trying to get another reaction out of me.. another hysterical email perhaps? well guess what?? NOT!!! yeah, it hurt me.. badly.. just like every f*cking thing else..but this time, you wont even know that I know!! I wont say one word about it.. hope ur happy!!! hmmm... no, I really dont...

Quote Originally Posted by Horseyguy View Post
    Yes we certainly can, I figured that out when I realised my cat is more emotionally connected to me than my ex ever was.

Although the sex was better with the ex
    don't tell me you did a comparison with your cat dude? hahahah

you look like shit, and are a real conniving bitch, yet I can't stop thinking about you... why?

Hey ex, thanks for leaving me a breakup note after I was the best girlfriend you ever had and would have done anything for you, mad respect...

Page 69 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast