+ Follow This Topic
Page 70 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1673

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ^ This one is going to do just fine, I think.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by tremolo View Post
    Emmalina, you are a sweetheart. What a painful thing you have gone though. I'm so sorry for you. I feel the same way about my ex as you feel about yours. Although I don't know for certain, as you apparently do, my ex seems to have gotten over me very quickly as well - although he claimed to really love me. I know how exactly how painful that is.

I can tell by the way you write that you are an incredible, beautiful girl. Don't waste too much time worrying about this loser ex of yours. You are far too fabulous for that- and so young! You are a gem, and you need to go find someone who will treat you as such. Believe me when I tell you that you are better off without this douchebag. Now you're free for some wonderful chap to snap you up. And he will... believe me, he will. xxx
    Oh Tremolo, bless you this has made me cry, but in such a good way - thank you so much for your kind words. I'm an emotional wreck these past 2 months but these were happy tears for once!
    I can relate very much your posts here and I recognise you too from them as a beautiful, talented and strong woman; you deserve much, much better than what you've had to deal with and I am very glad that you realise that. It is clear that he has made a huge mistake letting you go, he too will realise in time but by then you will be long gone and happy in a whole life without him, it's only then that he will reflect upon this decision and regret it so greatly. I'm so sorry that you have experienced pain like this, it is absolutely gut wrenching and just awful and I would not wish it on anybody.
    We both deserve much better. I don't know but I'm willing to hazard a guess that you would never have caused him the pain which he has caused you - I certainly would not have hurt my ex the way he's hurt me. Who are they to be so brutal and cold to us, two people who did and felt so much for them?

I have absolutely no doubt that you will find someone wonderful now that you are your own person again, someone who would not be so blinded as to cause such pain to such a lovely person. Thank you again for your comment!
    I hope that you are well, take good care xxx

I forgot what color your eyes are.

Seriously...
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

It enrages me how you think I'm upset because you dumped me instead of the fact you ****ED ANOTHER MAN! Do you have any emotions at all? My god, I'm going through such an emotional trauma right now and you're "perfectly okay." I should have never put so much faith into you.

tremolo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Emmalina View Post
    Oh Tremolo, bless you this has made me cry, but in such a good way - thank you so much for your kind words. I'm an emotional wreck these past 2 months but these were happy tears for once!
    I can relate very much your posts here and I recognise you too from them as a beautiful, talented and strong woman; you deserve much, much better than what you've had to deal with and I am very glad that you realise that. It is clear that he has made a huge mistake letting you go, he too will realise in time but by then you will be long gone and happy in a whole life without him, it's only then that he will reflect upon this decision and regret it so greatly. I'm so sorry that you have experienced pain like this, it is absolutely gut wrenching and just awful and I would not wish it on anybody.
    We both deserve much better. I don't know but I'm willing to hazard a guess that you would never have caused him the pain which he has caused you - I certainly would not have hurt my ex the way he's hurt me. Who are they to be so brutal and cold to us, two people who did and felt so much for them?

I have absolutely no doubt that you will find someone wonderful now that you are your own person again, someone who would not be so blinded as to cause such pain to such a lovely person. Thank you again for your comment!
    I hope that you are well, take good care xxx
    I'm glad that meant something to you Emmalina - and thank you too for your kind words. You are a such a sweetheart.

tremolo Guest
    I got 99 problems, but an emotionally deficient, narcissistic man-child isn't one.

You say you want the love of your life. One day you will realize you let go of a true diamond while you were too busy collecting stones.

Quote Originally Posted by simmo View Post
    You say you want the love of your life. One day you will realize you let go of a true diamond while you were too busy collecting stones.
    Oh you steal my quote for my ex hahaha. But I guess many ppl will use this same quote. :-)

Please just leave me alone.

Remember when you asked if I still have your Liverpool FC away kit t-shirt? Funny story. I decided last minute to go to this cop & robber party and I needed a robber mask. Technically I still have 80% of it.
    And out of all the things you took without asking, I'm still pissed off about my Jack Daniel's keychain. It was a gift from a friend and you knew it. It still didn't stop you from taking it off my bloody keys. And I bet you lost it when you were drunk you poor excuse for a man.

what is with your god dam affection still lingers me? leave me alone god dammit !

Just what the hell do you feel I need to "WAKE UP" to??? To what we had? To what we lost? To my "mental illness"? To your innocence in it all? Look...I KNOW exactly everything I did wrong in our relationship. I KNOW! If you were so damn innocent in it all I would reach out to you and offer amends and a damn hug. But you weren't and I won't. Not this time.

One last time I post on here before mod will remove my Id as I wanted. I have realised that I put my love to a wrong person who don't understand me, I opened my Fb to public and I wanted you to taste some hurt. But it doesn't matter anymore. You don't deserve to have my love. That's all I can say before I get mad and be harsh. Be happy as you are trying to show.

That drunkie text was a mistake that I shouldn't have sent. I don't need you to understand anything anymore. I don't have that energy to hurt anymore. Wish you luck in your life.

Bye.

The only thing to wake up to is reality and the loss of my dream. I've already done that. Reality is that you and I were never compatible. Period! Sure...we had some amazing times together and those are why I still sit here at this ****ing computer and type out messages to you that I hope you never see! So why do I do it? I'm voicing my side of things! MY SIDE! I do have my own opinions, perspectives and I do own half of the story!

Err no I don't want to stay friends and what's with the after some time has past thing anyway? I dumped you 3 months ago because YOU didn't feel in love so now you think it's ok to chuck me the but I want to remain friends line and then say maybe at some point down the track.

Bugger off you dim witted cretin I seriously want nothing more to do with you. A friendship with you just means mre banging my head against the wall trying to figure out what you can't tell me because you can't communicate. How exactly us being friends is going to change that. Go see a shrink and tell him your problems ffs. I really don't want to hear them

Page 70 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast