+ Follow This Topic
Page 72 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1673

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Im talking to two women.. yet still think about you... I ****ing hate you... go to hell!

The following things remind me of you and I cannot stand it:
    -My iPhone
    -My iPad
    -My little HP computer
    -My grey suitcase that I bought in Amsterdam just to come see you (will never use it again)
    -My red suitcase
    -Facebook
    -My Gmail account
    -All Black Audis
    -Germany
    -Paris
    -Stuttgart
    -Wild boars
    -My Burberry rain boots

I cannot stop using Facebook or Gmail. I cannot forget about Paris or Germany. I automatically think of you each time I look at my iPhone. You knew how fragile I was when I came to see you and you were horrible to me anyway. I really try to hate you but the feeling never sticks. I'm even learning your language now, for absolutely no reason.

Every time I contact you I feel more humiliated than the last time. You never respond. I wish I could forget your phone number, your email addresses and how lovely your voice is. These have been the hardest 8 months of my life, 8 lost months, because I truly had hope each and every day that you'd realize how ridiculous this situation was and you'd call me. But, you never call me. Deep in my heart, I know that any contact with you would just be painful, because you would just call me another random name and tell me to leave you alone. Did you know that you have prayers every flipping night since I left you and that I even promised God that if he brought you back to me I would give $1000 to church? Seriously. M, I am such a mess and I'm so scared I'll never miss you less. Everyone tells me how pretty and happy I look in my Facebook pictures and they.have.no.idea.

Quote Originally Posted by tremolo View Post
    So, hey... guess what? I have myself a new man. Didn't take long, did it?

He's a lot like you in a lot of ways - same job, same interests, same family background. But you know what? He's a lot more switched on. He's eloquent, he's passionate, he's hot, he adores the **** out of me, and I don't have to guess what he's thinking all the time because he straight up tells me. Not only that, he wants to see me every single day and is willing to drive to me to make it happen. A--- met him the other night and said he's a huge improvement over you. I still miss you, but she's totally right. Only a matter of time now before you cease to rent space in my head.

Have fun with the bobbleheads while you can. That shit's going to get old, I promise you.
    GO GIRL!!!!

Good for you, you deserve it.

Before I post .. tremolo, ya know I admire you and wish the best for you:

I'm going to get myself into trouble here again, (but when's that ever stopped me)... I was going to give Trem a "You go girl" but it dawned on me that she's not over her ex yet or she wouldn't have posted any of that.. particularily in the "POST HERE INSTEAD of CONTACTING YOUR EX" thread.

Anyway, I don't know him but I'm feeling a little sorry for the new guy. He's dating a girl who's mind and heart is still on her ex. Tremolo. Be careful with his heart. Karma's a bitch and you don't want it coming around on you again if you're just using this dude as a human bandaid to get over the last one. (his bad of course if you've let him know that you're still stinging from a recent breakup and he insists on continuing on, of course)

I leave wondering why so many people just can't heal and wait until they are in a good space of mind (free of all thoughts of bastard/bitches exes) before dating again? Often when you date when you're not ready, you miss the good and decency and wonderful atributes of the one sittting across from you because you're incapable of becoming vulnerable to one when you're focus is on another. I just hope you're not going to miss out on something good for thinking about someone shitty still.

Best wishes.

*ducks the tirad to come*
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I agree with Wakeup.. but maybe this is what she needs to get over him.. good luck!

I have found my self missing you this past week, I'm unsure why if is been now 3 months why? I cant get you out of my mind but there is no way in hell that I will contact you or chase you in any way and well I know you do not have my number because I changed it but what ever you wont call me any ways, because you were the one who wanted to end it all. I just wish that everything was different between us and that you would love me as much as I love you.

Mi Amore.

you are a monster ! a cold heart killa bitch! way low anyone i know...stay away from my mind! stop your mind games on me because its not going to work !just stay away for good!

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post

I'm going to get myself into trouble here again, (but when's that ever stopped me)... I was going to give Trem a "You go girl" but it dawned on me that she's not over her ex yet or she wouldn't have posted any of that.. particularily in the "POST HERE INSTEAD of CONTACTING YOUR EX" thread.

Anyway, I don't know him but I'm feeling a little sorry for the new guy. He's dating a girl who's mind and heart is still on her ex. Tremolo. Be careful with his heart. Karma's a bitch and you don't want it coming around on you again if you're just using this dude as a human bandaid to get over the last one. (his bad of course if you've let him know that you're still stinging from a recent breakup and he insists on continuing on, of course)

I leave wondering why so many people just can't heal and wait until they are in a good space of mind (free of all thoughts of bastard/bitches exes) before dating again? Often when you date when you're not ready, you miss the good and decency and wonderful atributes of the one sittting across from you because you're incapable of becoming vulnerable to one when you're focus is on another. I just hope you're not going to miss out on something good for thinking about someone shitty still.

Best wishes.

Well said. I personally can't stomach the thought of getting involved with someone else until I am completely over someone. I imagine myself sitting across from them at dinner or something and I still see my ex's face. However people move on in different ways.

I still miss you, but she's totally right. Only a matter of time now before you cease to rent space in my head.

Just be careful of this Trem. Are you in the frame of mind now that if your ex wanted you back you'd be able to say absolutely 100% without a doubt no?
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

Luckily for Trem that isn't an option. Even if she got back with her ex (which won't happen) she wouldn't take his shit any longer and she'd soon throw him to the curb. I have strong confidence that our girl is almost there!

why make my life so happy then you killed me? is this your way of saying thanks for everything? you telling me all this shit like im the one that dump you? are you insane? just crawl in hole and die okay! now you know what i feel huh.. told you what comes around goes around right?

tremolo Guest

Best wishes.

You're right. I'm not completely over my ex. However, I think this person might be the catalyst to help me get over him. Hemingway wrote something, which I'm too drunk to remember at the moment.. It's in A Moveable Feast. He said that there are different types of emptiness, and one of them can only be filled by finding something better than what you lost. I think that applies to love. I'm not sure if this new guy I'm dating will fill that void, but he's very exciting, and I've been very upfront about the pain I've been through recently. I drunkenly told him how much it scares me that he's like my ex. He's knows essentially how I feel, and, although I love my ex still, I'm ready to move on.. I just need to keep taking action, and I think my feelings will follow...

You're right. I'm not completely over my ex. However, I think this person might be the catalyst to help me get over him. Hemingway wrote something, which I'm too drunk to remember at the moment.. It's in A Moveable Feast. He said that there are different types of emptiness, and one of them can only be filled by finding something better than what you lost. I think that applies to love. I'm not sure if this new guy I'm dating will fill that void, but he's very exciting, and I've been very upfront about the pain I've been through recently. I drunkenly told him how much it scares me that he's like my ex. He's knows essentially how I feel, and, although I love my ex still, I'm ready to move on.. I just need to keep taking action, and I think my feelings will follow...

Well, I wish you (and him) luck but I'm a firm believer in: You can't love someone if you don't love yourself. Right now you're not a happy camper, it shows in your posts and when you're not a happy camper it's kind of unfair to expect someone else to make you that way. That's an awful big responsibility you're laying on his shoulders.

The jury is out on whose fault it will be when (if) he falls for you because he has an over-active white knight complex and you're the perfect princess to save. His fault for ignoring a red flag (an unhappy princess) or your fault for using him for a bandaid.

Just some food for thought. I do wish you well.

He said that there are different types of emptiness, and one of them can only be filled by finding something better than what you lost.
    I suspect he meant all in due time. If he didn't then he should have googled "Rebound Relationship." ;o)
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

tremolo Guest

The jury is out on whose fault it will be when (if) he falls for you because he has an over-active white knight complex and you're the perfect princess to save. His fault for ignoring a red flag (an unhappy princess) or your fault for using him for a bandaid.
    I'm not so sure that is going to happen. First of all, we haven't defined any relationship yet, haven't slept together yet... I wouldn't exactly say I'm jumping into this. I'm not because I have a lingering attachment to my ex, and because he has told me he's never been in love before (which is in my mind a big red flag), and I haven't figured out whether all the ultra-emotional things he's been telling me are genuine or whether he's just desperately trying to get in my pants. Anyway, my point is - if I take the plunge with this guy, I think there's more danger in me getting burned than him.

You're right that I've been unhappy, but quite honestly, the rain clouds have scattered since this new guy came along. I have residual anger towards my ex, but I think that's probably natural, and I don't really want to turn down great guys who come along until all those feelings go away. I wouldn't say I don't love myself - I absolutely do, and I think my ex is an idiot for letting me go. I just take it incredibly personally when someone I love kicks me to the curb and forgets me like I never existed.

I have residual anger towards my ex, but I think that's probably natural, and I don't really want to turn down great girls who come along until all those feelings go away. I wouldn't say I don't love myself - I absolutely do, and I think my ex is an idiot for letting me go. I just take it incredibly personally when someone I love kicks me to the curb and forgets me like I never existed.
    Did I write that?

Good on you Tremelo for moving forward at least now you are a lot stronger, wiser and know what you do and don't want in your life.

Just follow your head for a while and give the heart a rest. Don't mean close yourself emotionally just make sure it's working for you and enjoy yourself and it is what you really want before falling head over heals and leave yourself totally vunerable.

If it's working and you're happy in a couple of months and your ex has stopped being a part of your thinking, open your heart and go for it

Obviously I'm gutted you chose him over me but I'll live with it

Page 72 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast