+ Follow This Topic
Page 74 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 1673

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Thank you for coming into my life P. Our brief but intense relationship highlighted baggage that so desperately needed to be worked on.

I didn't think I could be happy again after my partner died, thanks for helping me see that I can be. Moving on now, hope you are as well.

(I never thought I would post here!)
    We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make our world.

“When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.” – Lao Tzu

I miss you so much and I just want to hear your voice I hate waiting for you to call, I don't want you to hate me, I should be the one hating you, I at least want to be your friend. Please call.

I'm just so sick of being sad, I lost my best friend and my boyfriend, it's agony, I wish you would sort your emotional issues out, I could help you, but you'd rather do it alone, I just HATE all of this, and I feel like you are having the time of your life right now while everyday I think about you and am heartbroken.

UGHHHHHHHHHH I HATE THIS......

Dear Ex,

I love you and I still do.Even though I'm in pain right now that you've caused me, my feelings don't change. I hope in the future things between us will get better and maybe one day you'll see how much you want to be with me too.

Dear M,

Today is the first day that I've thought my life might be able to continue without you. I don't believe that I will find anyone else quite like you, which is incredibly sad as you have so many qualities that I prize, but I do believe I am willing to stop trying to get you back when you obviously want to be left alone. I'm sorry that you managed to get mixed up in the middle of my crumbling marriage to S. I loved our time together in Paris when we were younger, I loved our friendship over the last 10 years and I am incredibly sad to have lost you. I will forever miss your stories about hunting and the way that your blue eyes light up like sapphires when you smile. You have the most beautiful accent that I have ever heard and I'm sad to think that I'll never hear it again. You used to be my motivation for learning German, but now I am just learning it because I enjoy picking up a 3rd language.

I wish you well.
    Last edited by RebeccaOverseas; 24-08-11 at 01:20 AM.

Dear ex. I wish I could move on but I have never felt so strongly about someone. I know you only think of me as a friend, and to you I might only be another guy you dated but to me you'll always be someone very special. I might not say it but I miss you like crazy

Dear you,

I had so many firsts with you, and I loved you as much as I was humanly able too. I accepted your faults and stood up for you in front of so many others, I never once thought I was sacrificing. I gave you what I could, willingly and wholeheartedly without expecting anything in return. Yet in one month time, you managed to fall out of love with me, ending our three year relationship, for a girl who had a significant other, and would never return to the country. You'd rather listen to her talk about her life with her boyfriend, than listen to me talk about my heart. Even though you broke up with me, I never once showed you how upset I was, I can't believe in one month time, all this is gone.
    I honestly believed we could have grown even more together. I would've loved to walk beside you through everything, and see the sights of how happy the two of us could be. Yet now you just want to be friends, and its so hard for me to turn you down, but I have to, currently anyways. Maybe one day you'll come around and realize what you've let ago, and maybe you never will. Either way, its not really my business anymore.

Sincerely,

me.

Hey you. I was begging you to take me back. I still want to be with you. I know friendship is all you can offer me now. Its just really hard for me to move on this fast. Im sorry for all my shortcomings, I know its mostly my fault why you fell out of love. I really wanted you to give me another shot so I can show you I can do better. You said NO, countless times, and I kept forcing myself on you. I am sorry for that. Thank you for all the happiness you brought me these past 2 years. I wish someday we would become friends again, I just can't right now. You're the best thing that happened to me, and I wish you well in life. I love you and I miss you. Goodbye

I called him , I feel awful, I should not have.....................asked him to come over he said yes, tomorrow, I am gonna cancel , what to do??????????????????????????hey ex all ou ever do is ask me to do things for you , and its true, awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

why now? u sms me for loan payment and your stupid laptop! come on you dont have anything better to say? stop bullshit and crappy attitude of yours! go and ask from your **** buddys for sure they can help you out you stupid girl.! You destroyed my life to the maxed and after 6 god dam month you sms me? now? go and fly your kite girl i am much better without you and so happy with my care free life now, go beg somewhere else you stupid girl and good to know that you are broke and lonely, yea i know karma and what goes around comes around ! you cant escape girl no you cant!

I wish I had punched you in the face when I had the chance!...
    "It's all George's fault. All that talk about impotence. He got to me. And that orgasm stuff: orgasm this and orgasm that. It's a lot of pressure!" Jerry Seinfeld

Happy birthday.
    Words cannot describe just how much I would love to be with you today, to say happy birthday to you for real and not somewhere you'll never see it. I wish I didn't know it was your birthday. I wish I didn't know that you will be with her right now and she'll be spoiling you. I wish I hadn't spent the last month thinking about what I would have done for your birthday if you were still with me. I wish that you were not in my thoughts at all.
    Have a great day, I hope she gives you the special day that I would have done.

Grrr, why did I stalk your profile on DeviantART and saw how happy you are with your new man? I know I'm too jealous person to stand it. Lucky thing that I'll stick with the army for the whole year so I have time to get things straight in my head. D:<

how can you break my heart and tell me you still love me!!!! you broke my heart once now leave me alone please

I would fly to the moon to fix this

I wrote you a heartfelt letter. I made promises. I would drop what I'm doing and fly back to your country in a heartbeat. And you are unmoved. You loved me so much-- and I took you for granted. When you held on long distance for almost a year I took it for a fact of the universe that you were mine and I built my whole emotional psychology on top of that. Now I spend time praying-- on my knees-- and sending out signals to the universe-- asking for you to give me a second chance. The notion that you are with someone else pierces my heart.

It is so hard not to IM you. Or to request a video chat. I have no idea what I would even say if you accepted it. I see you are online. It is so frightening for me to think of a life without you. I am trapped in another country to which I did not even want to come.... I was fixated on paying debts, and you gave me every indication you were holding on. Was it another guy that distracted you away? I am at the edge of my sanity. Please God-- please Universe-- hear my plea. I'm straightening up my life. I will never make such ridiculous priority choices again. Please re-initiate contact and I will put a ring on your finger and give you the life of your dreams.

Page 74 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast