+ Follow This Topic
Page 96 of 112 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 1673

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I feel the same way, I was lied to and cheated on. I gave the relationship my all and it was thrown back in my face. I've been crying for days and cannot seem to get over my ex. Please help me to realize my relationship was a waste of time.

I miss you more and more every day. If only you could see the hurt and pain you have caused me. I want to say our relationship was a waste but you and I both know that it was not. Hopefully one day we can find the good that came out of this, but for now all I see is the bad

Hey ex

How you doing? Hope your not suffering too much, I know you love someone else but I still love and care about you, I told you I will never bother you again, I know it's only been 1 week since I broke down infront of you but I'm trying my best to keep my promise. Your no longer my best friend I no longer have a place in your heart so I have to stop myself from going to you making a fool of myself.
    I hope and pray she's worth losing me for, I hope your happy at least one of us is... I still love you but it's the end forever...
    Take care my love, don't suffer too much if she loves you it would pain her the way it pains me to think your not eating properly, not sleeping.
    Anyways I'll always love you.

I made something for you, but I was too embarrassed to show it to you.

I can't stop thinking about you.

I honestly thought I was making some kind of progress. I still want to crawl into a ball and die but I was carrying on with life in some form and it felt like things weren't going to come to an end, but the last week or so it feels like I've just hit a brick wall. I miss you more than I could ever describe or I ever thought was possible. My mind is just full of you all the time, all I can think about is the amazing memories we had together and also what a total arsehole I've been. I wish you could understand and see how much this would change me, I just wish I could show you how serious I am. I keep having dreams lately about you but they're not good ones, they're always ones where you have found someone else. The fact that I know this is true in real life makes me feel like I've been ripped apart. I think maybe being ripped apart would be less painful than what I'm feeling now. I know we're in different places but I never thought you'd be able to move on so quickly to someone else if we split up. I still sometimes can't believe we have split up. Now more than ever I always think about texting you to tell you something about my day or go to you when I feel like I've no one to talk to and then I realise I can't anymore. I've never felt more alone and rejected in my life. You told me it'd be a long time before you got with anyone else if we ever split up, and yet here you are with someone else so soon. It tears me apart that they are going to get you in the way I had you, how funny you are, how sweet you are, all your stories, all your hopes and dreams, all your cuddles and kisses that I want so bad,y it's untrue. Sometimes I feel like crying is getting all the pain out but it never really happens, I cry and cry but its still there. I've been reading back through the texts we have sent to each other and I find it so hard to believe that you didn't love me till the end, even though you said you didn't. Or is that just wishful thinking? I know more than anyone that we had our rough patches, but not so long ago you told me "I don't hate you beautiful" when I asked if you did and you said yourself we weren't arguing as much. When we weren't arguing we had such a lovely relationship, we had our own little personal jokes and things only we understood, you were loving to me and vice versa and we missed each other. You missed me you said it only a few days before you ended it, I can't believe that you don't feel anything for me whatsoever now.

I miss you. You are a crazy, selfish <insert every curse word in the book>... but... I still miss you.

Please miss me and give our relationship one more chance. I love you so much it hurts.

I found myself thinking about you today. I think we had something real. I wish we had the courage to stay together.

I wanna share a vid with you I made for my ex but it wont let me

youtube.com/watch?v=Jd1QplE0sW0

youtube.com/watch?v=Jd1QplE0sW0 I made this vid for my ex, dont want to sent it to her so i post it here

I love you. I'm sorry you lost your friend. I need you to understand that I thought you wanted to break up. If I was allowed to take it back I would. Can I take it back? Can we talk about it? You said "I was going to come over tomorrow. I don't think I want to now". Does that mean you don't think, but maybe? Please. I would drive to your house if I thought you could handle that. Usually you would think that was cute. I'm not sure now..
    Please don't hate me. I don't know why that upset you so much. I hope you were just lashing out because of your friend. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I love you. I want to be with you. If you gave us a chance, we could work it out. I guess that's my fault, I didn't give you enough of a chance. Please talk to me. Please. Please. PLEASE.
    I all for putting my heart on the line, you know I am, but I don't want to upset you. I'm afraid if I tell you how I'm feeling you'll just be more upset. You're not in a good place right now. I'm afraid if i try in a week, you'll have moved on. I'm not moving on. I know I won't. It will take years before I'm over this. Over you. For being complete opposites, I sure love you a hell of a lot.

i miss the cuddle even though it was only for one night, but i felt safe and happy when I was in your arms. Your hand grabbing mine and playing with it, and i was listening to your heart beat. you asked me you could kiss me and i hesitantly said yes. It was my first kiss, and it was really awkward. But you tried a couple more times but i couldn't help but to smile, it wasn't that i was nervous like you assumed, but because i can't believe it was happening. You didn't shave so ur stubble was rubbing against my cheek, but it didn't really bother me and i sort of liked it i remember you looking into my eyes, and you calling me beautiful. But the memory is slowly fading away, the details are getting hazy but i still remember how i felt that night. I felt safe, i felt like i was finally calm.

How can you do this to me?? Everything was perfect, we were so happy! Why on earth wouldnt you talk to me, am I that scary? Yes I know we're having a language barrier , but hey, cI dont think this is the real reason.
    So you're 'forced' to get married to your ex girlfiriend? And you dont even have the f....ing guts to CALL ME and TELL me??? Instead you let me worry, cry , and go close to insanity for almost a week now.
    All those memories! I wished I never met you. All those memories will haunt me for weeks and months to come. You say you dont want to marry her, you dont want to break up with me, but then you dont even CALL ONCE?? I dont even know if someone is taking your phone off you! Are you held captive ? Are you even ok??? What is this about, is this your own personal sick way of breaking up with me, by torturing me like this??? By sending me random, short messages saying 'I dont want to do this', 'I have no way out', and then going silent again? You must know exactly how this hurts. I hate you so much for making me so incredibly miserable , if you end up marrying her which I think will happen, I hope she stabs you with her knife like what you told me she was trying to do when you guys were still together.
    I know one shuoldnt wish bad things like this, but you make me go insane, and so, so miserable, I want to rip my brain out to get rid of all those memories that are so FRESH in my mind. This is the worst nightmare I've been in ever, and it's all your damn fault. I f....ing HATE you.

Page 96 of 112 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106 ... LastLast