+ Follow This Topic
Page 85 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 1673

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Idiot Ex,

I'll never tell your current girlfriend that you used to call her ugly before you ended up together. It would make me look evil and unhappy... Well, evil I might be, but truly, it's none of my business to do so.
    I hope I have taught you well. You probably don't tell *her* how much you're turned on by Jessica Alba (although I still hear you saying such things to your friends), and you probably remember to lend *her* an umbrella, and you probably know something about not giving idiotic gifts of badly designed plushy animals.
    Oh, who am I kidding. You've probably become worse, what with all of your new substance addictions. But she wouldn't know better, so you deserve each other.
    You tried to teach me that all men are cheating scum (at least in their heads) because you are that way.

It's been several years, so I'm finally ready to be friends like you wanted - if you're ready to listen how much my life rocks without killing your sorry self.

0=)

P. S. Stop bragging to your colleagues that I'm your ex, you're embarrassing me.
    ------

Good thread... However shall I read it all?
    Last edited by Vixen; 04-03-12 at 02:25 AM.

You're not even my ex because you never had the balls to do what you needed to do to have me. You gave up on something special; you didn't follow your heart because you were afraid of what your family would think. Even when I left you, you were predictably cowardly.

Fru is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    I am triumphing over you. A couple of months ago I thought I would be obsessed with you in vain until the day I die. Now, I can honestly say that I am getting close to the point where I will no longer give a shit about you, just like you obviously didn't give a shit for me.

I'm not there yet... I still have my moments, where emotions are triggered and I break down again. However, they are growing less frequent, and even when I'm crying I know I'm going to get through it.

You used me like a toothbrush, picking me up when you needed to feel clean and pure. You blamed your past and your libido for your previous wrongs. You said sex was your hobby; ok, so go work on your hobby, and screw as many girls as you can get your hands on. How does it feel to be a spreader of diseases?

Yes, you see I still have anger at you. You deserve my anger. But I'm working on getting over that anger too, so that I eventually feel nothing at all towards you, nothing whatsoever. Because you also deserve nothing else from me. I gave you all I had, and you didn't care. If you did care, you lacked the courage to make me believe that you did. You chose the safe route, the route which would cause the least pain and guilt to yourself. And yes, that does make you a coward in my opinion. I never backed down from what I felt needed to be done, even though it cost me my pride and made me vulnerable. But you ... you're a coward.

I do hope in my heart that you'll become a better person, because there's no reason for you to be lazy with your morals. Your parents are wonderful people who deserve a better son, someone who has principles and values and ideals, and actually acts upon them instead of giving in to laziness and idle pleasures.

I will get through this and be a stronger person for it. I don't know if you can say the same.

Great post, Fru! I'm really happy for you, you are doing great, you are already a stronger person and it will only get better ;-)!

Users Country Flag
    Ahh you are so kind! I'll get by with a little help from my friends : ) Including the people on this forum.

I read a wonderful quote today that shook me up a little: "Failing to forgive is like drinking poison and waiting for the other person to die."

Next step ... forgiveness. This is going to be the hard one.

I know, I know...sure...of course! Yep, you are right....Of course I shouldnt have...Yes...Yes...YES!!!! Aha...clearly...no doubt...Aha....NEXT!!!

E, i hate that you abandoned me and now you're already with another woman. You're right, you can be a real bastard. I feel like I hate you.

I hate you and I love you at the same time. Why can't I forget about you? Why did you make promises that you can't keep? Why did you lie to me? And why do I still love you this much? You said nothing is wrong with me. And my friends tell me it's your loss not mine. But why do I feel this way? I love you and I can't let go of my feelings. I wanted to hate you but I can't. What's on your mind? Why did it end this way?

Dear Everyone in this Thread,

It gets better, I promise.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Im with Cerby on this.. if any of you remember me I was in a real bad place for a LONG time. Just stick in there, things will get better, I promise. YOu can't get much worse than where I was.. If I can do it you can too.

Hey Cerby.. long time no talk bro.

Yup DH... we made it!! wooo hoooo!!!

why did you lead me on, only to do what you always accused me of doing, when i never did it?
    how could you go to someone new so soon after ending a 2 year relationship with me?
    why did you become so cold?
    why do you keep ignoring me pouring my heart out to you?
    why do you still want to be friends?

Users Country Flag
    You may have invaded my dreams last night, but that doesn't mean you'll be on my mind all of today. In my dream I was civil, even friendly to you. I haven't felt like being friendly to you at all for months, since we broke up really... I've been too angry. But, in my dream I was friendly. I'm taking that as a sign to mean that yes, one day I will be able to let go of my anger and maybe even forgive you for hurting me so. Doesn't make a difference to the future really, since I know with a certainty we'll never be together again and I don't think I want to be your friend... but, maybe this means that I'm at a turning point. Soon I'll be able to look back on things without bitterness, hate and anger.

Anyway, I have other things I'm excited and happy about, things that don't involve you and never did. Things that are important to me as a person, as an artist, as a friend, as a daughter and as an aunt. My sense of self is not tied to having a partner in life, and though I understand that it's lovely to share your life with someone you love, it's also not mandatory in order to lead a happy, fulfilling life and be the best you can be.

I barely thought about you once on your birthday, because guess what... I was busy living my own life, doing the things that are important to me. I have also resisted looking at your Facebook page to see what kind of things might have been posted on your birthday, and I found it easier to resist than I thought it would be. How refreshing to realize that I'm truly not interested in your life anymore, instead of just pretending not to be like I was before! You could be in Tibet for all I know, and it honestly doesn't matter to me what you do now.

Soon I'll be able to wish you happiness ... though right now I still feel it's more than you deserve, I'm sure I'll get to the point where the forgiveness will win and I'll be healed enough to actually wish you well.

So there : P

It's been four nights since we broke up and I've dreamed of you every night since then. Whenever you're close to me I want to reach out and grab you and hold you and kiss you and tell you WE CAN DO THIS.

But, truth is we can't. You've dumped me twice now in about 14 month timespan. Maybe it's time I get the point? You never made time for me, made excuses, lied, put others before me, etc. But still I tried so hard. I love you but maybe I was trying mostly for our daughter? idk

I want to beg you to come back -- but why? My words will have no effect on you and perhaps more importantly, I want to maintain my dignity and self respect.

You will miss me when you realize what you had. That's for sure. You're going to kick yourself and curse the day you told me it was over. It will be one of the great mistakes of your life.

Someday, I'll make another woman happy and she'll love me how I desire to be loved. And I will look back and thank you for leaving me, because without you leaving me, I would've never met HER.

Peace.

Why did you have to choose your vices over me?

Page 85 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast