+ Follow This Topic
Page 78 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 1673

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I spotted you on another dating site, and its only been a week. Thats 2 so far, i wonder how many others your on! you never loved me, you were taking me for a fool! I wish i could tell your poor parents and kids what the real you is like, they are such lovely people and i feel bad for them especially knowing all the lies you told them, its so sad, i wish they knew the truth! If only they could see the horrendousl things i have!!, (and iv seen it all) i bet they are all giving you sympathy and being supportive, poor old you. They don't realise the terrible things you have done, the perverted filth! they are fooled like i was, you tell so many lies i think you have convinced even yourself that they are real! i remembered that conversation we had one morning when you said," when we get married you will find that i can't wear my wedding ring all the time, i have a phobia about rings and some days i will just have to take it off for a couple of days and then ill be able to wear it again" omg!!! how could i have been so dumb!!!! now i know what your doing i want to kick myself for actually believing that bull shyte!
    and poor her, i feel so sorry for her now, how you slated her so unfairly to everyone! no wonder you kept them photos i now know you were black mailing her to keep her mouth shut! im glad she left you, I just pray she never takes you back, you are pure evil.
    Im not going to cry over you anymore, your not worth it, Karma will come knocking on your door one day.

Did I leave you when I found you unbuttoning your pants in a room alone with some other guy at the graduation party, I threw for you ? Did I leave you when you left me out in the cold to be a dingy motel with some male strippers ? Did I leave you when told me that you didn't want to go out with me becuase of how skinny I was ? Did I leave you when you told me I was an inbred idiot ? Did I leave you when you told me I was a loser who had no friends and just a pushoever ? Did I leave you when you told me I never satistied you in bed and that I really sucked at it ?

So you called me this morning for the first time in about 5 months, I guess I should be careful what I wish for. You don't need to put on some front and tell me that you won't come back because you're scared. You call me to see that I'm still here, and still as in love with you as I ever was. I don't want to be your back up, and I wish I had the strength to not return that call.

...i did write something horrible, but for you to treat me the way you did just makes me feel sorry for you more than anything else...i wish you well and i pray you never come back into my life again....
    Last edited by Lillian77; 23-09-11 at 03:29 PM.

I am pretty sure, Karma will kick in at some point and balance of nature will be restored. Just a few bad seconds here and there do not undo all the good work I put in for two years. Just because you decided it is over , does not mean you should just sit there and see me suffer through all this. You owe me a proper goodbye, after everything I did for you and you know it really well..
    Last edited by ARTY_07; 12-10-11 at 06:08 PM.

Thanks for the bed topper!! Your text was kinda odd, but thanks. You saved my back. Damn dorm beds!

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I've been over you for years, but the time around my birthday is always a little weird because of you.

Did we really have to break up on my birthday? After four years? It's more annoying than anything else that I think of it this time of year.

Shucks, 3rd DUI? What a shame, so when are you going into jail because I need to plan a party for your departure. Tah tah loser, you're even worst off than when you were with me!

Oh wow, you got a new GF? Sooo that's why you were calling me all those months ago apologizing and telling me you knew what you did and you finally realized what I wanted...you broke up with that other woman and was looking to see if I was still available. hahahaha I'm so glad I told you off. You were completely wrong when you told me you couldn't give me what I wanted at the time because you that what I wanted was someone to travel the world with. No idiot, I wanted somebody who wasn't going to lie to me and get another woman pregnant when we were so called bf/gf. And also, I am so glad I told you that I will never forgive you and I will never forget what you did and that if you were only saying sorry so you can forgive yourself, then you can go to your God and ask him/her for forgiveness bc I don't give a damn.

When you get back from your trip try not to look between your eyes because that's where I'm going to shoot this bebe gun at. Also, don't expect to have any furniture when you get back because the garage sale I'm having today has been really great. And a lady called me today to tell me she was interested in buying the washer and dryer. Tuff luck for you, I know that once I move out you'll really need one, but since you're a cheap bastard I know you'll just get some random one for a few hundred bucks. Oh and on your drive back try not to drive over any cliffs, that would only make my wishes come true.

Rest In Peace jerk, you are forever dead to me.

I feel awful about the way I had to go about telling you I didn't want to hear from you again. I shouldn't feel awful though, it was completely justified and what you have been doing to me since you left me is just not right. It kills me to think that I won't hear from you again, but I did what I had to. Rest assured I'll still be checking my phone for your calls every day, because I'm a fool. I love you and I wish things could have been different.

Karma is going to kick in at some point and you are NEVER going to be happy in your life. Things may seem to be really good for you right now but you will suffer in your life big time and at that point you will think of how badly you treated me.
    Last edited by ARTY_07; 26-09-11 at 09:04 PM.

I will always love you. Always and Forever.
    Last edited by ARTY_07; 12-10-11 at 06:04 PM.

Dear Jerk.

Thanks for leading me on. "I need some time." Yeah right, a hole. How about you be a man, and stop lying!

Hey EX,

Thank you for giving me this pain after 8-yrs with you and did everything that I could to make us happy... You can at least be honest and say that you cheat on me or something... Give me some closure so that I can move on easier... instead of "I don't feel the love... Letz just be friends" I will feel much better if I know the real reason... Thank you for dumping me without a valid reason... You can't find a reason can't you? Good luck with ur search on a perfect man... I forgot... you have one already but you are just pretending to feel guilty. Why you are so good at turning the story around and make me be the bad guy even though you dumped me?

Why is it that after 4 months I still have this same painful feeling? When will it go away? Somehow, I can't find myself cursing you out...

Alex,

Page 78 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast