+ Follow This Topic
Page 98 of 112 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 1673

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

U made the choice to walk away from us, from all that we had, from me. So why is it now u want to text me all the time and tell me u miss me? I want to understand y u feel the need to just not let me move on. U know me better than anyone else and you use that against me.

If you don't want me, that's your problem, not mine. I don't think I even want you back anymore...

You been on my mind for months now. Everyday I remember you. The day Ill forget you will be the first day of my life.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

What are you doing to me? I feel so lost .. Every time I think I'm fine.. You text me or email me I spilled out my heart and swallowed my pride when u said "it's not you... It's me"... I thought our 6 years together deserved more than a cliched out .. You break my heart.. Even more I lost my spirit.

..I hate you right now.. I hate that u seem fine.. It's almost 8:00pm and u just left .. Sometimes I wish I never met u

Why are you torturing me? What have I done to you to be treated this way?

What did I say to make you hate me? I don't remember. I had been on morphine for 3 days!

...stoooop texting me!!! Leave me alone .... Y is it that you keep saying I still care!!! Wtf!!! Arghhhhh!!

I'm upset that you left me. I did my best to give you what I could offer. I'm not rich, I'm not well educated. But I treated you fairly, with respect and love. After we broke up, you played with my feelings, took one step towards me whenever you needed me, and as soon as you got what you wanted, you took two steps back. While I was stuck in the same spot, missing you.

I hate that you KNEW how much I loved you, and cared for you, and fought for us, and you USED that against me to play with my feelings.

Even thought I still think about you and love you dearly, I'm sick of being treated like a dog.

We can never be friends, and I won't ever be friends with you.

I hope when you see me with another girl, that you feel the pain of what I went through.

**** you.

I'm not angry nor do I resent you. In fact i truly still love you. Who knows what the future will bring.

The only thing I am sure of though, is that this pain will pass. It's a 100% that I will heal and move on and love again.

I won't bother you anymore. If you'd want to talk to me, then you'd contact me.

I know I'll be okay. I'll always remember your words, "things will be better". You say that whenever I tell you my problems and worries. I supported you and tried very hard to understand your moods. I stayed eventhough I know I deserve better. Maybe that's one of the biggest mistakes I've done. I loved you unconditionally. Hell, maybe I still love you now.

I know you're crazy. But I just don't understand how you can leave me like this. You said you're not breaking up with me. You said you just wanted space so you can make yourself better. But I still haven't heard from you for almost 2 weeks. What hurts even more is you've blocked me from your phone. You're not replying to my emails and my messages. What did I do to deserve this? You're treating me like you never cared. I guess you never did care for me that much.

I gave you everything I can. I did everything to make you happy. I didn't expect you'd do the same but I didn't expect that you'd be this heartless to just leave me hanging.

I'm trying to be better each day. I just can't wait for the day that I'm over you. You wasted my love. I know I'm the best you'll ever have.

I pray that you'll have a good life. May your dreams come true.
    "She'll hate you like poison, and love you like mad."

Remember the promises we made? Remember how we wrote each other a letter EVERY SINGLE DAY while I was away with the Army? That's 10 months worth of letters. I remember how every day I would count the minutes until mail call because I knew one of your sweet letters would be there for me.

Remember how I called you every Sunday? How we would spend 4 hours just talking and catching up on what is new in our lives? And then I when I finally got out, it was the happiest day of my life. I had served and I was done. It was time for the rest of our lives to start.

We had dreams. Hopes and dreams that included a family, a home, everything. We had the names of our children picked out. We knew how we would raise them. Then you made me the happiest man in the world when I proposed to you on that beach, and you said "Yes."

Five years gone. Five years of patience, love, and everything in between. It's gone now. It's a painful memory.

Like Don Draper said: "Nostalgia literally means the pain from an old wound." Its been weeks. I still love you and miss you. I don't resent you. I don't hate you and I'm not angry with you.

I just wish things had turned out differently. It hurts.

I think of you less and less everyday and I'm happy for my progress but what I saw today really hurt me. I'm so mad at you I just wanna curse you and shout at you. I know you're a jerk and I should have ended it soon.

I just wanna say that you're really stupid to trust her again when all she did was take things from you. I gave you everything I can.

You lost a lot when you let me go.

You're a stupid, heartless, a-hole.
    "She'll hate you like poison, and love you like mad."

I still love u , I can't hate u ... I wish to wake up tomorrow and not remember you. I hope you are happy you got what you wanted.

I hope you feel great too! You used me pretty well ! You should earn a degree or be worshipped for it because you know how to make me feel shitty! Man its almost funny how manipulative you can be, like unhumanly satanic oh my God! Wow! lol (Literally) You tell me you love me and want to be with me and your now boyfriend finds your email and now you say you wan to be with him? Wow.. You used me pretty well pretty damn well touché...