+ Follow This Topic
Page 37 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I miss you x x x

We always talked about how we would move in together, and today you write on your facebook status:" Anyone wanna move out? " and you buddy writes the same status right after, and you write on his status that you're in! I always said that it would hurt me if you moved out with your buddies instead of me, so why the hell did you write this on your status? You never even write statuses...... Suddenly when im signed on and not talking to you, you have to write something? why the **** did you do that? YOU dumped me! why do you wanna flash in my face how well you are doing and how you're moving on? It should be me doing that, not you! You just couldn't stand the fact that I didn't talk to you, so you had to flash something like that in my face to get my attention? Seriously, what is wrong with you? You knew it would hurt my feelings..

I should not have called you today.

Sorry about how I was on the phone today. I really am doing fine. I guess I still get emotional when i think about you because our relationship meant more to me than it meant to you.

I am actually seeing a girl that I've known for a few years but we've always been in relationships until now. So now we are giving it a shot. It may not go anywhere but she is giving me what I need and so I am probably going to take her on that trip to Tahiti that we were supposed to take. I'll send you pictures when we get back.

tremolo Guest
    Ok, asshole. I get it. You said you loved me, but you don't know what love is. You don't know what it is because you think you can love without being committed. Good luck with your so-called 'friend' and with whatever bimbos you end up ****ing. You'll never find another girl like me.... when you wake up someday and realize I'm the one that got away, don't bother calling. I'll be long gone.

I'm sad tonight. I miss you like crazy. For a minute I forgot we were broken up..then I realized we are and it hit me all again.

I'm just sad that you aren't here and that you can't love me. I'm pretty damn lovable. Please...just love me again.

I'm happy that you have decided to see a shrink about your alcohol problem and I hope he can help you to get to a better place and find true happiness

I truly wish you all the best and hope you can get on top of this.

Sorry I had to cancel Friday, I know you were looking forward to us catching up but I really don't want us to be seeing each other as friends and I really don't want us to get back together so really it's for the best

Quote Originally Posted by tremolo View Post
    Ok, asshole. I get it. You said you loved me, but you don't know what love is. You don't know what it is because you think you can love without being committed. Good luck with your so-called 'friend' and with whatever bimbos you end up ****ing. You'll never find another girl like me.... when you wake up someday and realize I'm the one that got away, don't bother calling. I'll be long gone.
    Can I steal this as mine to the ass hole as well? Well said!!!!

tremolo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabella View Post
    Can I steal this as mine to the ass hole as well? Well said!!!!
    Of course you may

Sh*t. I thought I was alright with everything but everything decided to come crashing down on me now. I've been replaced. You guys are already having sex. I'm devastated. My friend even went on to say that while you were here, you told her you weren't happy and wanted to break up a mere 2 months into the relationship. You were drunk but still. Now I have all these insecurities. What did I do that caused you to be so unhappy with me? I don't get it. I couldn't stand it and broke down. I don't get it. Knowing you've already been replaced is probably the worst feeling ever. I will probably never hear from you again. I don't get it. I did everything for you and the biggest mistake was I put you above everything and lost myself in it all. You go through great lengths to ensure you never have to see or contact me again. I don't get it. I have been amazingly polite and not an asshole with you or anything of the sort. I've been 100% honest and genuine with my feelings and you feel the need to make sure you NEVER have to contact me again? Why? What did I do? I just don't get it.

Crap. I just made a huge mistake. For whatever reason I decided to click on your folder in my inbox and came across an email you sent me two summers ago. You professed...profusely might I add..that you knew you had found the person you wanted to marry. Not just any person...but you had found me. I'm at work and I almost fiing lost it. How can so much change in just two summers? I'm heartbroken all over again. How can you say all the things that you said and you still decide you need to be single. I just don't get it and I'm loosing my strenght to maintain the no contact again. Maybe if I forwarded that email to you, you'd remember. No...that's a poor decision also. God Damnit....the past just needs to stay in the past and leave me alone. Let me forget what we had and how I felt about you. I hate this...all of it.

sssoooo...i texted you. (Don't hate me forum!) I asked if we could talk about things. You said sure. I said ok, you pick the day and time. I don't want to push you. You said ok, it'll probably be sometime this week or maybe this evening. I'm confused, nervous and excited about that conversation. I'm confused because if you wanted to talk about things...why didn't you contact me? I'm nervous because...what if you tell me you are dating someone else or that you aren't in love with me anymore? I'm excited because...well what if you still have feelings for me?

I know it was a poor decision. You were the one that wanted out and you should be the one to fix things. I shouldn't be the one that is trying to mend things. It's so backwards...and messed up. I will not become a basket case...I will not get overly emotional. If you tell me it's over for good..I will not lose it. You will see me completely composed and content with whatever we discuss..because I have grown. I have gotten stronger and I know I can live without you.

This will be interesting....sigh....

The pain is unbearable.. I miss you so much

i had a car accident on Sunday then accidentally bump into you near my workshop area...how is that possible? i almost at a breach of success on moving on but then bumped into you again??? you totally want to leave asap from me even i did told you i had an accident and twisted my hand....you showed you care about me but being cold and quickly fleeing the scene is so heart breaking.....i guess i need to move far away from you and start over again...and stop denying me as we are meant to be together no matter how far we being apart from each other ok! face the fact baby!

Page 37 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast