+ Follow This Topic
Page 35 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Quote Originally Posted by lifemess View Post
    I'm having a really hard time not to contact you, and i'm thinking you'll never contact me either. I miss you so much it fysically hurts my inside..
    I have hope that you'll realise that you made a mistake, but when will that be? If ever? Everyday i feel like you're moving one step forward, while i'm moving one step back..
    oh i really understand you girl i really do...pain is like chocking on my own blood in the chest.....
    Last edited by kamazaki; 09-06-11 at 07:31 PM.

I'm not so strong today. But I'm strong enough to not contact you. I don't want to be rejected again. One of these days you'll find a note I wrote you or an email or open your closet and look at your favorite shirt (the one I bought you) and remember what we had. Then you'll call and want something to work out again. I'm ashamed at myself because at this point, I know I'd take you back. I know it wasn't prefect and I know there are some things that need to change but despite that I still want you. No one can figure you out or really why you're doing this. You act one way towards me then say something completely the opposite. What's going on? I'm not so strong today....

I was going through my digital picture frame which I turned off since we split up. I came across so many pictures of us together and my favorite picture from the first night we met. You are so beautiful.

I sent your things in the mail with a letter. I hope you find happiness.. I have done all I could.

tremolo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by confused&single View Post
    I'm not so strong today. But I'm strong enough to not contact you. I don't want to be rejected again.
    There you go. I feel the same way towards my ex... but believe me, we're going to be just fine with those losers.

Wow i really want to send this video to you.... i made it for you!
    http://www.facebook.com/v/879604273982

I will not call you...i won't. I don't care how much I want to or how much I think "maybe if we just talk" or "maybe if i bring it up" he'll want to get back together. Stop it...you will not call him. Lets be honest...the only reason you want to is because you saw that girl whom he claims he "is in no way attracted to" posting on his fb wall and apparently now her relationship status is hiden. I hate that I care still. But I will not call you. I repeat...i will not call you.

I think i'm starting to get over you. Talking to you the other day I started to realise how little I actually felt for you. You aren't attractive. You're arrogant. You're self-centred. You don't listen to other people. There's always somewhere you'd rather be. And to be honest mate, I think i'd rather be elsewhere than with you as well. I'm not moping around anymore. I'm out of your league and you're just a little boy who doesn't know what he wants. Well i'm off to live my life now. Do whatever the hell you please with yours And please stop texting me, it's getting old. Byeeeeee
    Please just dont play with me, my paper heart will bleed...

I don't know what to say.... I can't be myself around you, because you're not you anymore. That closeness I treasured, the closeness you rarely share with anyone, the you that was secret except for a very few people, you no longer have with me. You speak to me as if I were an acquaintance. It hurts so much that you did this to us, that we weren't valuable enough to you to keep us intact, to keep me in your life like before. Don't you miss me? I don't hear you crying, I don't see you hugging a stuffed animal to pathetically make up for the missing warmth and touch of the person you love. You call our past "happy memories". So we're just memories now? Just two weeks after your break down? I know you probably don't mean it that way... But it's so hard. I get physically ill thinking that you might be intimate with another woman. Some nothing that you might share that special something with, our special intimacy.... All thrown away. Us. Gone. I'll hold out hope, but you're sure not making it easy in the meantime. I still call you my boyfriend when I talk to people. Partly because I want to avoid any questions, and partly because it comforts me. Even the sight of your shirt in my room or the necklace you gave me around my neck, which I have never taken off since you gave it to me.... It all hurts. I can't concentrate. And you keep speaking about a future meeting, a future time when I might see you. It seems pretty far off in the future, especially since you don't even CALL me. You text me sparingly... comment on my facebook page, and initially it comforts me, but then I realize... You had the time to do those things but not to say hi to me on the phone......... Is this it then? Are you calling it a "break" but it's really a break-up? Finished? I don't know... I don't think so because of all you said, but then...... You're pushing me away. How can we even build up our friendship when you won't even include me in your life? **** you.

So I noticed I think of you a lot when I wake up. I need to figure something out to fix this shit out.

Every morning when i wake up i check my phone too see if you've texted me, but you never have, and you never will? Every morning is like hell to me, either i've had a dream about you, or i wake up realizing that you breaking up wasn't a dream after all, and now i have to start my day knowing that you're not mine all over again, just like every other day. I think about you all the time, but in the morning it is far the worst. My stomach hurts as too how much i miss you, and everytime i see that you haven't texted me I feel like I'm one day further away from you. One more day for you too move on and forget, while for me, it's one more day to miss you more than yesterday, and to think about our happy memories.
    Last edited by lifemess; 10-06-11 at 05:55 PM.

HELLO are you fu cking high

tremolo Guest
    I miss you. That's all...

My grandpa died tonight. I wish you'd just call me, i need you more than ever..

I am sorry to hear about Millie being put down.

I know how much she meant to you. I can't even begin to imagine how upset you are right now.

I hope you are ok and maybe now you will be able to move on with your life and get to a better place.

I'm sorry for your loss.

Page 35 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast