+ Follow This Topic
Page 40 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I don't know what to do. I feel as if you're replacing me, rejecting me, pushing me away, using me..... You haven't contacted me in two days, and I keep telling myself not to get my hopes up that you'll talk to me today. All I can do is keep being strong, keep doing things for myself, and forget about pursuing you. Because honestly... You make excuses for why you don't talk to me or want me around. I know you lie to yourself so that your lies to others seem honest and you won't feel as guilty. You're a ****ing liar. Sometimes, I hope you -won't- contact me, just so I won't have to feel happy again about you actually talking to me, and then feel depressed about the silent days after.

Haven't heard from you in 5 days and doing fine. I can't wait for you to be out of my mind forever. I hope once you finally get your shit together and realize that I might have been worth the effort you come back, just so I can turn around and reject you.

****, 5 days and I'm already feeling great. I guess you just weren't for me.

Just because of youf damn mom having to interfere with everything, i had to call you today.... I was doing well with two weeks of no contact, and now i'm set back to day 1 again. It's been hell today, and I litteraly just feel like dying. I'd probably cry myself to sleep tonight.. Thanks for being an ass, breaking my heart over and over again. It hurts cause i still love you no matter what..

I just linked you a lovesong in your inbox on facebook, and i see that you're still signed on... still you say nothing to me. I feel like im going to throw up.
    I feel so stupid........ why do i do these things??

So I woke up this morning to see that you had contacted me over facebook. You thought I was online, but it was just my phone's setting. I don't want to read into that but maybe you were missing me last night or maybe you were just curious as to why I was up so late. But it is promising that you are for whatever reason reaching out...even the slightest bit. I wrote you back this morning telling you that I wasn't online and that I had a wedding to go to this afternoon. Let me just tell you that it is the most uncomfortable and awkward thing to attend a wedding when you only know the bride and no one else. Not to mention when you are going through a break up. It's also extremely hard to watch a couple so clearly in love with each other and all I can think about is that should be you and I. I about lost it when they played our song tonight. To add insult to injury the couple that sat down beside me (I was sitting by myself) asked if I had snagged anyone yet. I said with my best fake smile...no. They proceeded to go on about how their niece focused on her career and now she is 35 and stressing out that she's missed her chance at love. Seriously....did I seriously need to hear that bull crap? You were supposed to go to that wedding with me. You were supposed to be my support...but instead you had to be a moron and screw everything up for apparently no damn reason. Thanks for that.

Wow. It's been three days and you haven't contacted me. I guess all that "extra time" you said you had this week went somewhere else. Probably to that chick and her friends you "hit it off with". Because obviously you had no time to send me a text. **** you. That's all I have to say. **** you. And I sure as hell am not going to be the first to break the silence. That's on you.

I sent you that song and you didn't say anything to me, i feel so stupid and the pain is just too much. I can't sleep and my stomach is like it's turned inside out.. I wonder what you thought after you heard it, you probably felt sorry for me and i guess all your feelings have vanished.. Oh, the pain.....

I'm so embarrassed, I dont get why i had to call you yesterday also.... 2 weeks I stayed away from you, but then your mother ruins everything. i just want to die

Hey U always treated me the worst way. First you make me your second option then suddenly you said u loved me. Then what, u had a boyfriend ye and u said u would break up with him several times so that i loved u, i went out with you, my kisses and hugs were all for you. Now your ex-boyfriend isn't the one u break up. It's me. you played with my heart, broke it like a toy and I don't even hear a sorry, a thank from you. Anyway, I forgave u for all your mistakes and I said we could be friend. However, all the things you are doing now is trying to make up a story where i'm an asshole who tried to steal u from him. You are suck a slu*

I hope you call today...or at least by Tuesday. Tuesday will be one week since we spoke last. If you don't contact me by then I'm afraid that our really good conversation didn't mean as much to you as I thought it did. But it's better to figure that out now instead of jumping back into something and only getting my heart shattered a second time.

PS. I hate that I have a friend that constantly wants to lay into you and even when I tell her of the good conversations all she can do is tell me to move on and that you don't deserve me. Honestly it makes me not want to hang out with her, but at the same time it makes me feel awful about myself for loving you. I want to give us a second chance but I don't want others to assume that I have no self respect by making it easy on you for us getting back together. I hate the head games and I feel like I have to be one step ahead of you and really think about my next course of action right now. I wish it was easy like it was when we first met. sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by lifemess View Post
    I'm so embarrassed, I dont get why i had to call you yesterday also.... 2 weeks I stayed away from you, but then your mother ruins everything. i just want to die
    i felt the same way you did...i guess we cant always get what we want right? i felt the pain you are feeling and i know it hurts so bad ...

i lost my pride today for knocking at your apartment again begging you to accept me back....i saw you cried by just looking at me..and it hurt me by seeing you sad and making you cried....why this is the ending for us? its hard for you to choose rite?....im sorry for making you decide this ...for today onwards i will never appear in front of you again..i will leave you alone with your family again...i guess i have to move on with my life alone without you...and its hurts me alot when you said you still love me....oh god why this ia happening to me why why! i should have died last year rather then facing this now!

and please please smile when you think about me....

Hahaha not being rude but your new gf is ugly my ex. My sister and friends (oops) would say who's that ugly woman lols, they felt pity for you. But i feel Pity for her being played on, at least if she's a nice woman, if not ..... Im trying my best to not rude to your new found love. Look, karma will bite you in the ass, and I trust that a fake coward person like you deserve to be with ugly physical looking women, not only that but also ugly heart( ugly inside out) . Try to enjoy your honeymoon state and be ready for whatever come later. To me, you have 0% to return, remember just swallow it up to your stomach later when you regret. I was just longing to the person I thought you were, not the Poor man that I have heard and seeing. What a pity your parents thought/ think you are their great Son that always got played by the exes while the truth was opposite.
    Last edited by Cinnabella; 21-06-11 at 01:45 PM.

Should I contact you? I am about to break down and do it. I know I shouldn't...but I feel like I'm about to. I was stupid and found your online dating profile. Funny because our profiles both sound very similar. Oh and you totally lied about your height. You also have some thing about your subscription expiring but you weren't sure if you were going to renew it our not. Interestingly enough you told me you were going to cancel it. ....what the hell is that about? I mean, you are allowed to still do it...you are allowed to date other people but I feel like you are still leading me on by saying the things that you are. If you don't want to be with me just fing say it. Just say "I don't want to be with you." Instead of some how twisting it around to be about how I deserve better, I gave more than you did...what the hell ever. I have a god damn choice if I wanted to be in the relationship or not. You are good enough...i want you...stop trying to turn this back around on me. If you don't want me..just fing say it. Instead you tell me you still love me and that you miss me and you PROMISE you'll call soon. I swear to God if you don't call me by Tuesday I really am over this....I'm over it. Do you hear me?....Over the mind games and over you being a douche. You said it was never about wanting to meet other girls but clearly it was. Clearly you are full of s**t.

Page 40 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast