+ Follow This Topic
Page 107 of 112 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 1673

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

It's been a week since you told me you were talking to someone. But I maned up todAy and let you come to the museum with our daughter. We got along good, you weren't on your phone. And after I dropped you off you texted me all night. And actually all weekend. I wish we could just be happy like this. But as a couple. You know how I fečl and how I love you and miss you. But you show like 5 years of being together meant nothing. I know it's bed almost 2 years but I just don't get his you can hang out so easily like we never were. While on the other hand it kills me!

Just wish you someday soon realize we should give it another chance! Damn you confuse the hell out of me! Last week you hardly texted me! But you texted me all weekend! Grrrr

I still can't ****ing move on sexing up another. GD it. And he is ****ing several, good times for him. Playa. Obvious did.not.want. a real GF or relationship wanted to **** around and do it lots. I think the use of condoms with me when masturbating in our in between visits times during our week was practicing to be with others, he knew he wanted out of us. He wants to be able to cum inside a woman w/ a condom obviously and spent all that time using his current to practice ****ing loser.

Good god, you are so arrogant. Thanks for texting me to let me know how you're doing. You clearly don't give a single **** as to how I'm getting on. And to think you said you were falling in love with me. HA. Biggest ****ing joke ever. To love someone is to care about them and respect them, not just keep them around to clean up and worry after your sorry ass.

I hate that you can't see that I took care of you all these years. You told me you didn't need me to take care of you. Thanks for the gratitude. Now you left me feeling as though I was the asshole. When you were the leech sucking the life out of me.

Hello Miss Ex
    You called me weird coz u think i was being too good to be true and u called it fake.
    Ur mom called me weird coz i was being a gentleman and tht was fake to her (btw ur mom is a compulsive gambler who owe the loan sharks almost a million bucks, in depression, and tried to commit suicide several times) - wow she has a knack of recognizing character.
    When I talked to u, ur eyes seemed to be wandering around and u played with ur ipad while having conversation without eye contact with me...wow u are really well mannered.
    When I said I love you, i looked deep in ur eyes and meant it.
    U only said "i love u' 'pls promise not to leave me' 'i am so lucky' only after the bed activities.
    U called me stupid, u were disrespectful.
    U said i dont have a life coz i go to gym after work and take care of my body for u.
    U go out every night, get drunk and screw around with other men...wow wht an awesome life u have compared to mine.
    I wish u well and I hope u find all happiness tht u were looking for.
    My silence is not submission to ur deeds.
    My understanding is not acceptance for ur behavior.
    My patience is not my weakness.
    So i was leaning about u and wasnt being a victim of ur push over attitude.
    I have learnt much and now it time to move on.
    Wish thee well my beautiful poetic enemy.

4 years later... I still think of you. Every day.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

I wanna take this time out to gloat. To thank my ex's that showed me that all i need is me. It hurt at 1st but I learned to appreciate the push you all gave me. I now know how 2 love myself and how to take care of me.

- - - Updated - - -

Smh nice guys finish last all the time...

2 years already. believe it or not, i still dream of her everyday, not excatly everyday but at least 2-3 days per week. she is still on my mind everyday and everytime i have free time. trying to forget but seems impossible. wondering how i can live on. i have to but so hard these days.

I wouldn't tell you I loved you back in my dream, a positive start for once!

I am so heart broken: you ****ed me all weekend, did not use protection, want to be only my friend with benefits and you don't even call or text. What kind of person are you? The only text you sent is "I am not ready to be father". What kind of person does this?

Thank you for not contacting me at all after you ****ed me, came inside with no protection and make me take plan B pill. for sure you texted me for 1 day to check "if I was ok" but just to make sure I took the pill. You are an asshole. Good news is that I do not love not hate you so you will be gone from my mind in a week....

You wanted to split up barely two weeks after my sister died. I was 19 when we met and started dating, 20 when we moved in together, and I was 24 when I came to my senses. You are 4 years older than I am, couldn't hold down a job, and I had to work fulltime, and multiple jobs at times, and even got to the point where I hit the factory just to make good money even though I have ****ed up my body from the tedious, 12 to 16 hours a day, 7 days a week labor I had to endure while you sat on your ass, didn't cook, didn't clean, but you finally got a job and acted like you didn't owe anyone anything, you took off during my grief and time of need with "craig"... who turned out to be a bitch you worked with and you made me sound bad to and after all that, you have the nerve after trying to get me back for a year, to try and stomp on my happiness? By rubbing a whore in my face? Oh so she has a master's degree? But you took my stuff out of the shed and when I came to get it this "intelligent, smart and beautiful woman..." steps out of your shithole rent room with a knife? **** her. I hope she ****s you over. Glad to know she's your age, she should know better than to be with a piece of shit, but you have a job making 17 dollars an hour, in my town when you are from another state. Go back there, because I will run you off. You and her. Drink yourself to death, treat her like you treated me, and maybe she will pull out her stabber bullshit on you. Then you can say someone treated you badly because all I did was sacrifice while you used and abused. I hope you choke, you lying, cheating, manipulative, piece of shit. She might be successful, but not only is she older, but she didn't have you leeching off of her. I WILL get finished with college. I WILL get my Psy. D., and I WILL show you what a good woman you ****ed over because I am smarter than you give me credit for, and I will destroy your life and hers, if you keep ****ing with me, threatening me, and aggravating me, and you know what is funny? It will be fully legal, not grimy like you and her both are. For an educated person, she is ignorant enough to throw it away for trash like you... guess trash has many masks to wear. Have fun with your whore, and I hope your racist ass family shows their colors, along with your racist bullshit as well. I don't think she will like it when she finally figures out that, like you said, you are using her for pussy, since no one else will **** you anymore. PATHETIC.
    “I was never really insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.” ― Edgar Allan Poe

Wish for a pile of shit to turn into gold hard enough and guess what? It's still a heaping pile of shit.

Wow someones heart was touched there^

It will be 2 years soon. I still havent got over you. Infact I still making same mistakes with other girls as I did with you. Only now I know excatly when and where are my mistakes. Just I cant give much of a shit cause never I will like other girls as much as you. That was just too insane to love so hard and be so blind. My heart is not the same jewel as it was once. You fcked it up for all the next girls. Sorry girls dont, blame me blame her lol.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

I cannot contact you through any other way other than thinking of you and that is one sided for you are no longer in this World. May you be resting in peace.

Dear. ex. i did everything for you. i was always there for you when you were sad and needed me. whenever! but you never appreciated me. you used me. you lied to me. you hurt me by keep changing your mind and now you say you will never want to see me and talk to me in your life. what's wrong with you? i haven't done anything wrong but i took care of you. i cared about you so much and loved you all my heart but what is meant to be is meant to be. I hope you have a really happy life with whomever you are with. you stupid jerk.