+ Follow This Topic
Page 103 of 112 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 1673

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Re: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

why are u doing this to me? I dont want to feel sorry for u. why? why are u saying that u love me? u want me to forgive u now that you are in prison?

I want to go on, i want to move on. leave me alone. this is torture! i dont want to feel anything for u anymore.

you'll always have a special place in my heart. I cant help it.And i know we'll never be together again. But thanks to u now im stronger and wiser.

you're feeling lonely and only god knows what else. but u brought it all to urself. and its all happening for a reason.

I never imagined he would break my heart : (

Dear Ex,

You were my knight in shining armor who turned into my King with whom I adored for 4 years. I never thought a long distance relationship would work but you proved me wrong in the beginning, yet right in the end. As we celebrated our anniversary this past weekend, the cold and shade didn't come from the Windy City alone, it came from you. Using your tongue as a sword and your charm to comfort me after your "true confessions" you hid from me, cut my heart into million of pieces. Shocked because you always had my back before, I didn't realize you were simply targeting which part to stab me in. You used the same ammo as my ex-husband did picking silly things to argue about, telling me all the things I stress you out over but it was you saying how you wished you would have met me before I had my son (who is autistic) is what killed me inside. You didn't have to go there and bring my son into this because the signs of infidelity were spotted on you months before. You didn't have to bring my child into this, all you should have said was your feelings about us has changed and you don't want to get married.

Okay. So we've been friends since we've been born. You say you love me, but completely disrespect me. A month and a half later, I hear you might be getting engaged. Have we talked about what's transpired between us? Have you ignored the shit out of me? Are you so immature that you can't face me? I don't care if you love me or loved me, I don't deserve to be treated this way. I never expected this out of you, of all people, and definitely not to me. I guess we see how low people can fall. I tried calling you, just to talk. So we can be honest with one another. You ignored my calls. You agree to a conversation...and then don't follow through. It's a good thing I have God on my side, and that people close to me have flipped just like you. So it's nothing new. I'm already sad for you, because you're going to be the one that suffers. You think you're doing the "right" thing. Not trusting your heart, so you're letting the family pick your fiance. We'll see when you're unhappy that you didn't follow what you wanted, and what we could have had. But I trust in God, and I trust that he'll do what is best. And you're clearly not the best for me, as of now anyways. I have faith.

Re: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I miss you terribly.

I thought that after 9 months things would be a lot clearer and the dreams would have stopped, but now they seem to be coming more than ever and more vividly than ever. I hate how I know I still love and miss you, and I hate feeling like you forgot about me so quickly. I hate not knowing what is happening in your life but at the same time, I don't think I'd want to. I still wish things could be different, the thoughts of Christmas coming up, which I usually get so excited about, are scaring me because its the first one without you. I just look back to this time last year, carving pumpkins together and watching films round Halloween and I didn't know just a few months later my world would come crashing down. I just hope you've found this as hard as I have deep down, even if you don't show it on the surface. I miss you terribly x

I m trying to forget u after u left me. I m trying really hard but there hasn't been a single day or hour I can't think of u. Been over 2 months u left me. I know u have moved on but I have not. I love u a lot n idk if I will ever stop loving u. I hAd left everything for u but I wasn't prefect. I told u I m trying to change but it was to late. I was just trying to get the world to ur feet. All the long hours at work all the fights to make sense of everything was just to make a future for us and have a family. Know u treat me as if I don't exist. I would do anything to hear ur voice n hold u and kiss u. U were my life. Writing this has brought tears to my eyes. I just hope u r happy with whoever u r with n watever u r upto. I have false hope someday u will come back. But I know it will never happen. Love u miss u. Wish I could change the past n hold u again.

Thanks for the experience I hope life is treating you well.

Oh crap I miss u so much. I m so stressed out I don't have the one person with whom I shared everything. Love u n miss u.

Dear ex, its been almost 2 months.
    Your last words were Ever and Never.
    U told me u needed time. U ****ed another men.
    U told me u miss me in your bed. U invited me. U wanted me.
    U abandoned me, u lied, u cried.
    Dear ex u hurt me so much I am half a person. U make me cry, u make me lose everything.
    Love I miss, God help me, help me to survive.
    Alone.

The broken heart of Constantine.

Im posting here instead of making a fool of myself I contacted you the other night and got no reply I feel so stupid
    x

I'm having a tough time on my medications and I did it for you, I know I said for me too, but obviously it was mostly to appease you and I am feeling tired, sick and miserable in hopes of feeling like me again and happy and there is no you and me anymore. Not in the way I wanted when I went on these. Least my next love will get a better me, the me I used to be and a better more loving happy with herself partner.

Well I just texted you telling u my feelings. N how much I miss u but no reply from you. Wow it was tough telling you this. But to u I stopped existing. Sorry for the bad I ever did to u. With love.

I was suicidal when I met you. You loved me cause you believed that Im good but it was not the person you think I was. When I said I love you it was actualy someone else I loved. I just wanted to say these words and you was there to listen. Afterwards I said I love you only because you expected and wanted to hear it. I noticed how you changed and how much you wanted to be with me. Just my touch was a lot for you. You was all exited but you were alone in your dream world. I didnt see you more than a friend. My heart was broken. I couldnt love. You took all the shit that previous girl gave to me. I saw you crying when I hurt you but couldnt feel for you. When you cried thats when I felt loved, when you begged I said no and your tears gave me confidence.
    But destroyed you. I didnt belived in myself but you did all the way. Your love bring me back to life and healed my broken heart. But it healed without you in it. I didnt had to earn your love didnt had to change myself. You just needed someone to love and your love came easy. I was just a shit but you saw reflection of your perfection in me and loved it thinking that its me who is amazing. You did a lot for me but I cant say the same about myself. You were lonely for a long time and you had a lot of love to give. You didnt understand how it can be that you are treating me so good but I didnt apreciate it and treated you like a shit. Its because the best place of my heart I gave to someone else. Previous girl played with my heart and didnt gave it back when she left. With my heart gone was everything that was in there - dreams, hopes, love and warrior soul and even faith in god. I never changed myself for anyone except myself but I changed everything about myself to like that girl all the bad and good things. All the rules was broken. I was not the fighter anymore. My weakness caused your pain. Your pain made me feel good. Like Im not the only one suffering on this planet. I saw you going insane just like I did with previous girl. This pain was killing you. It would take just a few words from me to make you feel better but no. Zero fcks were given. My black heart couldnt feel for you. All I cared about was my addictions. I will never do all the crazy things I did for the girl I loved. And I know you will never do what you did for me to other guys. I cannot ask you to forget about me it would be too much to ask. But life is fair and I know you paid for your future happines with the pain you took from me. Believe me I know your life would be better if you never met me. Perhaps thats what happens when angel meets deamon.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 17-10-13 at 06:31 PM.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Us breaking up was so sudden, I feel like I have so many questions that are just unanswered.
    You deal with it a lot differently than I do, as I think you just want to erase me from your life. We never fought, had trust issues, and were just generally great together. So where did it go wrong?

I told you that I won't talk to you unless you want to talk to me...its been the longest week ever..and still no word from you. It takes every ounce of my will power to not contact you. To not pick up my phone in the morning and say hey.

It sucks, so much, that I no longer have that one person who I was able to tell everything to. You have majority of your friends still around, and your mom who you can talk to whenever. My friends are all away with school/life, and I can't even mention you around my parents if I don't want to cry.

All I needed was you. You got me through the day..gave me motivation to do well in everything I tried..and let me be myself to the fullest extent.

I miss you, so damn much.

Lately I have been thinking about u a lot I even dream about u. But I m going to stay away. U broke my heart good. I will devote time on myself do things I always wanted. I will get ripped by going to the gym like I used to be. I will buy my dream car a 68 camaro or a 64 mustang. I will buy a house. I will go back to school. Most of all I will do all of this without u. N I will not date for the longest time. It's about me n hope u screw up so bad that u will understand u never leave a person who loved u more than himself. Lastly enjoy your time with your new bf. oh n ur a nut job with all the issue u have. I was always there in ur hardship but u cudnt handle mine FU.