+ Follow This Topic
Page 64 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I let you back in my life at a time when you needed somebody. *For a week you did all the things that made me fall in love with you in the first place. *You talked about taking things slow and trying things again. *Then you asked me for money, promising you would pay me back and then I don't hear from you again. *Now it is time to pay me back and you won't even return my calls. *I am disappointed and heartbroken all over again.

Hello,I am one very angry and disgruntled guy. I give a girl my heart. turns out she is a total bitch.

Please come back

Please stay away.
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

You told me that you wish we hadn't of ruined a perfectly good friendship by trying to make it more than that. I wish you hadn't ruined a perfectly good relationship by thinking less of it because someone else. I do miss our incredible sex though, and if you called me up on a lonely night, telling you no would be harder than this whole break up has been on me.

tremolo Guest
    I managed not to think of you nearly the whole time I was in England last week. Now that I'm back, I've been thinking of you a lot. For some inexplicable reason, I searched for you on facebook last night, and hey presto! - there you were. I can't tell you how much it pains me that you've signed up to it since we broke up. You, who always said you wouldn't be on it because you didn't 'trust' it. Then, after our relationship dissolves because of events triggered by that goddamn thing, you suddenly decide to be on it.

I don't know why I still care when it's so obvious you don't. I picture you out and about blissfully chasing tail - chasing stupid girls who are only good for sex. It hurts me. Since you ignored my email and quite obviously have no interest in talking to me - since you appear to have erased me from memory the very moment you callously dumped me - I feel used and deflated when I think about you. I hate you for making me feel this way.
    Last edited by tremolo; 19-07-11 at 08:30 PM.

here are the things i want to reply to that pathetic and disgusting email you sent me:

- it's obvious that you are finding round about ways to tell me you want me back while leaving the ball in my court. you wish i had seen my part in this? are you mental? you wish i had seen my part in how i was upset that you spent more time in your single ex-girlfriend who snubbed me's apartment alone than you did with me?

please, tell me what i could have possibly done while still remaining faithful to you, that would warrant me having to apologize or see my 'responsibility' in any of that? you are such a fog headed idiot, you say you couldn't keep fighting for me...you weren't fighting for me! you were fighting for HER! defending her, coming up with excuses for her behavior, fighting to keep your ridiculous and unhealthy "friendship".

if someone is your PLATONIC friend.....why would you have to "fight" them to have a girlfriend?

you COULD have won me back. even though i never wanted to see your pathetic face again, if you had got her, your TRUE andd BEST ****ing friend to apologize to me and agreed to back off, then we could have slowly worked at things. i would at least be able to have some contact with you instead of no contacting you ass to see you suffer, like you deserve.

but what did you do instead? run to her and tell her what a meanie i was and then the two of you came up with a bunch of convoluted ideas as to why i was wrong in order to keep your sick charade going.

i cant WAIT until the day that her new boyfriend
    a) starts to feel weird about your relationship (if he finds out, of course, you two are sneaky, deceitful and dis-****ing-gusting
    or
    b) finds out that you lied about not being exes!!! lol too much.

i can't wait until more girls reject you, mistreat you and you keep realizing more and more what you lost and keep trying to throw breadcrumbs my way for an ego boost and find that your hook for me always comes up empty. i'm not even giving you the satisfaction of an angry or abusive reply! i know that the waiting is worse and a narcissist like you will be driven mad by being ignored by someone you thought you had at your beck and call.

you're such a freaking idiot! i am not completely egotisitcal or anything, but i was seriously the best thing that ever happened to you. i gave you chance after chance and you STILL messed it up!

you are going to end up a $15/hr bike mechanic, living in your parents' basement with your cat and lurking in the shadows for scraps of your exes time when she's not with her boyfriend.

you will keep being her 'best friend' and wonder why you can never hold a relationship. good thing you have HER to go to for answers. answers that she gives that will keep you forever loyal to HER so that you can be her rainyday surrogate and eunuch manslave.

lol

i was going to block your email but i am enjoying your torture. i'll read your dumb desperate letters, laugh, get mad, forget about and NEVER reply to them.

adios, loserface!

you broke my heart and also my barny doll, whyyyy whyyyy??? you did not like ym Barney Doll what do you have against purple diinosaurs????????

WOW, WOW, hello i think i'm mostly OVER YOU, wohooooo. I don't have any dearing feeling when i think of you anymore, more of No Feeling At All.

I guess it means i don't Love you Anymore. Happy to hear? You wanted it, you got it. EH.
    Last edited by Cinnabella; 20-07-11 at 02:27 PM.

Btw how are you going with your very Plain Looking gf? Must be very Obeying eh insecure guy? And are you getting the king treatment? Hey, be sure that those treatment are real from the heart hey.

its getting harder day by day not to contact you. I really need to talk things through with you

Actually the truth is, I'm now dating a guy hotter then you, older then you, has more money then you, bigger dick then you, actually has good experience in bed and knows what he is doing and the best thing of all, he is fun and takes initiative to do thing and I don't have to be always the one that comes up with ideas to have fun.

So I'm much better off with out you but you were much better with me then with out me.

Your Loss SUCK*****R

Quote Originally Posted by hellokity View Post
    Actually the truth is, I'm now dating a guy hotter then you, older then you, has more money then you, bigger dick then you, actually has good experience in bed and knows what he is doing and the best thing of all, he is fun and takes initiative to do thing and I don't have to be always the one that comes up with ideas to have fun.

So I'm much better off with out you but you were much better with me then with out me.

Your Loss SUCK*****R
    I love how you listed a ton of superficial qualities and nothing tangible as far as emotional connection goes.

gotta love rebounds.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Baby I was going through the advice steps in the site of "How to get your ex back". You know what what was my first thought as soon as I finished reading them? Why bother!?!? Why bother going through all that hassle just to get you back? Sorry baby but you don't worth it.

I remember when we had just started dating, we had been together about 3 months and we had gone to dinner at a really nice restaurant and then headed to a bar afterwards. You sank a fair few glasses of wine and the next minute for no reason you just started getting aggressive and started screaming and swearing at me in front of the whole pub. I was really embarrassed and left and you followed and continued to abuse the crap out of me on the street. I dumped you that night and I should have really just left it there. You called me 1/2 hr later and told me I couldn't dump you and if I did I would regret it because I would never find anyone as good as you again.

Fast forward 15 months later and I've dumped you again, this time because I found out that you had been on a dating website for the last three months we were together and that you had basically led me on for 18 months telling me you loved me and really wanted to be with me then to tell me when I ended it that you had never felt in love and you only stayed in the relationship because you didn’t want to be single and have to start dating again.

Do you really think I can't find better than that???

Truth is you really aren't that great!! You are an alcoholic and if that wasn't bad enough you are an angry one at that. You can't drink without getting aggressive and you don't seek help for your problem. You are disingenuous and an emotional coward, actually you are an emotional retard. The thought of a deep and meaningful conversation has you bolting back into your hole. You are not honest with your feelings or able to communicate them. You are vain, selfish, self-centred and arrogant. You are a princess that thinks the world revolves around them and have no idea how to be in a real relationship that is meaningful and fulfilling.

You have a trail of broken relationships, all of which you got dumped from because "they just didn't understand you" When are you going to wake up to the fact that you getting constantly dumped is a reflection on who you are not who they are.

Seriously sort your crap out before you just go screw up the next guy that falls for you only for him to realise 18 months down the track that you have been playing him all along.

Well back to the point. Yes I can do better than you, much better than you in fact. I have met someone who already makes me feel 100% happier than you ever did. Someone who is open with their feelings, tells me what their needs are, someone that doesn't drink and doesn't think the sun shines out of their own arse.

You on the other hand can go back to your very average relationships with your very average boyfriends and kick yourself for letting me get away because you were right when you said I was the best thing that ever happened to you and don't you forget it because you ****ed up big time. The truth is you are the one that will never find someone as good as me again and when you think that I hope you imagine me in the arms of someone that truly does love me and treats me the way I deserve and it makes you feel sad when you realise what you threw away.
    Last edited by Horseyguy; 21-07-11 at 09:06 AM.

Page 64 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast