+ Follow This Topic
Page 80 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 1673

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Why can't I get you out of my head? Why can't I convince myself that you really are the deceitful callous uncaring bitch you've proved to be over these last few months? Why do I ache for you in ways I never thought possible - how do I get over this? I hope somewhere you're hurting, and maybe someday your guilt and conscience will cause you to feel some of the unbearable pain I've been suffering; my aim is that one day you'll realise what a horrendous mistake you made, and you'll come to me, and I can look at you in that cold unfeeling way you did, say no, and walk away leaving you as broken and empty as I am now.

Please, please be the bigger person here. I am weak, I'm still in love with you and I am not strong enough to hold my ground if you came running back now. I know that it's nice to have that comfort and ego boost from someone who adores you unconditionally but I want you so inexplicably much that it's all I can think about. And I know you well enough by now to know that you don't see me in that way, if anything happened now it would be because you're trying to get over her and get back at her. Don't do it with me, I'm not strong enough to stop this but I know it isn't right.
    Karma is a bitch, in the future might I suggest that you treat people how you would like to be treated so that you don't end up in such a mess.
    I'm still in love with you. I'm too weak to turn you down despite all I know, so please be the bigger person and let me continue my life without you, I am not strong enough for this.

How do I get over you? You consume my thoughtss, my actions. Two weeks ago we were to be engaged, living together, and I could fall aasleep with you in my arms, and wake up to you every morning - but now you're doing that with someone else, and i'm all alone. I don't understand how "I love you, I adore you, I worship you" can just evaporate in 24 hours. How does it just go away? I feel like it will never go away. How can you do this to me - 'the one'? I want to be angry at you, but can't - I just want you back, the way it used to be.

Hey EX, these few days I've been thinking of you more and more because your birthday is coming. I don't know what I should do? Should I ask you out for dinner...even though you might or probably have other plans with the new person? But if you are not...I'm wondering if you will go out with me? It's kinda funny that I find myself talking to myself quite often lately. I'm pretty sure that you don't wanna talk to me anymore. It gets harder each night going to bed knowing that I won't be able to celebrate your birthday for you. It's 1:15AM now and I still don't know what the hell I'm doing staying up... I am tired and sleepy but I don't know why I don't wanna sleep. I have work and school tomorrow but I can't rest my mind... Anyway, I wish you have a happy birthday. I'd love to be able to see your smile... I really missed that. Take care of yourself.

Hi all, im new here. Just got ditched a third time by my boyfriend, im hurting so much, feel so pathetic, lost, empty and numb. Ive self harmed and i hate myself for doing it and feeling so weak. Please help someone. thanks x

im meeting my ex face to face later so i can have my questions answered and try to understand. I guess its in black and white, he doesnt love me. It will be torture but he broke up with me by email and its the only contact we've had, so i think i need that face to face contact. Im so scared of him seeing me vulnerable, hurt and angry, but i dont care, i think this is something i need to do. It cant make me feel any worse than i already do. I'm going through all the motions, there is a fine line between love and hate and i am going through those. I am embracing the hurt. I want the pain to stop. He was a very good friend for a long time before we got together and we have a same circle of friends so I am going to have a challenge in avoiding seeing him. I do not want to see him after this evening, ever again. I couldnt handle it. Ive deleted him off facebook and after this evening i will delete his number and do my very best to hold on to my dignity and not contact him. He's done this to me three times, the bastard. My head and rationality is telling me all the usual stuff about deserving more, e.t.c. but **** this i love him so much it hurts so bad. Ive been physically sick yesterday and today, not ate and barely slept. Im a complete mess, it's ridiculous that I am letting an emotionally stunted retard get to me like this. WTF?!? I know it will get better in time. I bloody hate this feeling like your world has ended and you can hardly see a way out. What if he comes back and wants another chance? I wont have the strengh to tell him where to go, i know i wont. But he probably wont anyway. The pure rejection is horrendous, i feel not good enough and hate my very being and do not see how i can pick myself up. I hate him so much and wish he had left me alone. I hate myself for getting sucked in. Unrequited love it the worst.

You can't just use anyone and move on like nothing happened.
    Last edited by ARTY_07; 14-10-11 at 04:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tremolo View Post
    I don't know why I still miss you now that I know what a creep you are. I think of you often, and especially when I want sex - which is basically all the time now. I think of you and I want you and I wish you weren't married and we could be together. It boggles my mind how much I want you when I consider how I wasn't initially all that attracted to you.

It made me really mad today when I thought back to that day we went to ---- ----- and you were telling me about golf. You talked about Tiger Woods and how he'd revolutionized the game, and all I could talk about was what a despicable person he was for treating his wife so horrendously. You must have been shitting yourself then, but you kept pretty cool nonetheless. I wish I could remember what you said about all that. So ironic now that I know how much like him you are.

I still keep wishing this was all a bad dream...
    Oh no, what did I miss?

Hope you are ok!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tremolo View Post
    D,

I discovered your secret today - the wife you conveniently forgot to mention. I feel blindsided. I knew all along something was off... that there was something you weren't telling me. But I just thought you were reluctant for me to meet that brother you said you lived with. I understood that it was probably a bit early for us to meet each other's families, and since my own living situation was awkward, I believed you were telling me the truth.

Oh crap!!! what a scumbag. That's just bumbed me out big time. Feel so sad for you Trem, you just don't deserve that sort of crap

I still want you and I hate having to see you everyday especially knowing that you are with someone else now. I know it's been a while since we broke up that I hate that I still love you and you seem to have no feelings left for me. I don't know if you're ignoring my presence but I can't ignore yours. It hurts me to no end that you seem to not even notice me now considering what we had. You told me you loved me, you told me you wanted to marry me, you told me you'd would never leave me, and now you act like I don't even exist. I realize that you have replaced me now but how did you do that so easily? I seem to be having trouble doing so because all I think about is you. No one else measures up.

can't believe my post has gone off!! So glad that everyone has posted here instead of their ex!

I miss you so much.

I really miss and love you, I also hate being away from you, you are my rock and always there for me when i need someone around. I wish we could give us another go because we know it's something we both really want.

Dear ex,

I was such a fool to believe everything you've said. From the "i want to grow old with you","you're such a special person", "we'll always be together no matter what", "i will never cheated on you - i'm not that kind of person" and all those CRAPS you've been telling me. Now you have shown your true color. You are twisted, full of bullshit and a master of deception. I am so sick of you. I hope you will be misrable for the rest of your life and will meet bunch of assholes that will break your heart 10 times worse than what you've done to me.

My recent ex- I just want to know what's been up with you and why the sudden change. I worry about u

My ex husband: How's that other woman working out for you that you started dating 1 1/2 years ago? Oh, that's right, it didn't, lol Better off without u! thank you for leaving because it made my life better

Page 80 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast