+ Follow This Topic
Page 73 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 1673

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Nickii I know it only lasted a couple of Months but it was fun and I really enjoyed hanging with you. I will miss you in a lot of ways but I also know in the future we will have a friendship that will be strong, caring and loving and I look forward to that.

Give me a little while to get myself organised with the move back to Melbourne and in a couple of Months I'll be in touch and invite you over for dinner.

Keep smiling, be happy and I hope you find those fireworks

There will never be another one exactly like you and for that I can thank my lucky stars! I don't know how many ways I need to tell you that I don't want to be your friend. Quit emailing me jokes and links and get it in your head that we're not buddies, online or off.

Quote Originally Posted by OmnicronPercei8 View Post
    There will never be another one exactly like you and for that I can thank my lucky stars! I don't know how many ways I need to tell you that I don't want to be your friend. Quit emailing me jokes and links and get it in your head that we're not buddies, online or off.
    Sounds like you are moving towards a better place Omni. She obviously won't be liking the rejection of friendship, in fact probably thought there would be no way you wouldn't want to be her friend. Nice to have the power back.
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

When you cited 1 Corinthians Chapter 13 to me, you left out the following verses:

4 - Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
    5 - It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
    6 - Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth
    7 - It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Just sayin.

You texting me a sad face isn't going to get a response.

You were the one that wasn't feeling it. Bit late to be feeling it now because I'm gone

tremolo Guest
    Almost three months have passed, and I am finally over you.

It feels so, so good, and I have no idea why it took so long. You weren't all that.

Quote Originally Posted by tremolo View Post
    Almost three months have passed, and I am finally over you.

It feels so, so good, and I have no idea why it took so long. You weren't all that.
    FFS ... sighhh ... What she said (AGAIN!)

Im free baby... I still think about you.. but i dont really care what happens.. I can honestly say if you were to come crawling back I would kick you to the curb!

Feels like the world is against me i just got a feeling your friends made you go after another guy. i did everything for you 1 year i just can't wait to meet my future thank you i can't forget you man never. i want to cry im in pain.

feeling so alone and cold love ya an good bye

But i have a new family now the "loveforum" community i hope they hear me out and keep track of my progression/
    The road is coming to an end just catch the highway and meet someone else

I've learned that when you're truly over your ex, you no longer have the urge to write him/her letters on this thread anymore. So I'm glad to hear that some of you are coming along, but many of you aren't as far as you think you are. Time heals all wounds, and you're getting there.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Your coffee sucks!!

Don't mind me, just getting in early to save coming back later

Dear Ex,

You're insensitive, selfish and you only care about yourself. You should have appreciated me, because when I really leave you, there will be no other girl out there who can stand your verbal abuse and treatment. I hope one day you would grow a pair and man up. I love you, but I can't wait anymore because you don't know what to do with me. I have to move on, there are other guys out there who can't wait to be with me and who can treat me better. You're not Brad Pitt, and even Mr.Pitt doesn't treat people like sh*t. Maybe one day if you change your ways we'll be together again, but right now, let me go. Please.
    Last edited by Rawr; 19-08-11 at 01:19 AM.

haha the guy who you had your fling with left you because he found out what you did to me! KARMA IS AWESOME! I'm so happy that I got to see it within only two weeks of our break-up. Yea you miss me... whatever I've already moved on =)

F*** you asshole! No matter how much pain you've caused me, I hate the fact that I still love you. I gave you everything. I was good to you but why did you always have to lie??? All that matters to you is you stupid f****n racing car and other girls. You wasted 3 1/2 years of my life making me believe your the f****n one. Why did you even stay with me that long if you were just gonna f**k around? Go to hell with your car and them bitches!

Ernest Hemingway wrote, " I knew that everything good and bad left an emptiness when it stopped. But if it was bad, the emptiness filled up by itself. If it was good you could only fill it by finding something better." I quoted that to you in March. You've left an emptiness that gets worse everyday. Not only am I miserable with my husband, but I am also miserable with you. I cry in the bathroom, praying, "have mercy on me, Jesus, have mercy on me," and I have to believe that one day things will be easier. Today is not that day, but perhaps tomorrow?

Page 73 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast