+ Follow This Topic
Page 83 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 1673

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

The more time that passes since you last spoke to me, the more I hate you. Grow up. Be a man. Tell me you're done with me if that's what it is. No one will ever love you or accept you like I did. Not with all your baggage and the skeletons in your closet. Not with how frustrating and complicated you are. You and I both know it. You called me a saint. Those were YOUR words. One day you are going to be a lonely old man and you are going to rue the day you let me go. I would've loved you til the day you died. You knew that and you still treated me like shit. There is something seriously wrong with you. And yet you kept wanting ME to change. And I did cuz that's how much I LOVED you. I can't help but regret you. After all I've forgiven you for, and you can't forgive me for one thing I said? What I said was true and you know it. Open your eyes. All I want now is for you to start desperately calling and texting and to be rudely awakened when you get nothing in return. All I did was give, give, give. And all you did was take. You don't deserve love. Go play in traffic.

It's been 6 months. I hate you. Stop talking to me and let me move on, for ****s sake.

I don't know why a part of me misses you since I know that you are pretty much a jerk.

I cant stand this pain anymore. I reset the day before yesterday, "again" I guess. Im sorry I got sick with a brain infection. If I could have avoided it I would have. You know I have always loved you, even during your 7 year addiction where I fought for you every single day to make you better. You ruined me then, Ive just got to figure out how to rebuild myself now. I asked you yesterday what had happened since from my infection I have no memory for the last two months. You said I have two days to get the F out of your house. I woke up with you more in love than I had ever been before because in my mind, you had been clean for two months. That was such a big deal for you. You told me that the second you decided I wasnt what you wanted, you grabbed the nearest guy and took him to our bed. Thank god I dont remember busting the doors down to see you with him or this might be a lot worse. I hope hes worth it since hes only half your age and has no ****ing clue what kind of person you are. Sure he sees you waving that ass in his face and of course hes going to come running, hes a kid that has spent the majority of his life in front of a video game. I hope youre happy with your decision when he says "screw this crazy broad" and leaves your ass without a goodbye, like you did to me. I got sick dammit, why did you always promise to be with me forever if you couldnt handle me getting sick? For our wonderful childrens sake, I hope you dont do anything else to hurt them anymore than you keep doing now. I hope your boyfriend bails on you right when it counts. Thats what I hope for so you can feel this pain. Ill be out of "your" house on tuesday. Hopefully hes a good handyman.... make him your housebitch like you tried to with me...

Oh yeah, "lets just be friends"? After 10 years of building an intimate relationship together? Yeah thats going to work awesome, I see it already.

Why couldnt you have done this to me before I did all the work of getting you clean and off drugs? It would have been so much easier for me to cope with you running off with a teenager, like a teenager. Youre 31 years old for shits sake, grow up and take care of your kids, they need you more than you need to take care of your boyfriend thats the right age to be dating your oldest daughter..... Youre a damned idiot and I hope you get everything you have coming to you...
    Im the best thing youd ever have, sounding conceited or not, thats the gods honest truth...

Babe please forgive me for my actions, and what I have said. I miss you everyday, I hope that one day you will forgive me and take me back so we can continue our life plans, buying a house, and raising our child together. I thought the pain would go away with every passing day, its getting worse every minute that I am not with you. I love you so much. I will always be here for you. I dont want to say goodbye to what we had. I will never give up on you. Please dont give up on me.

I am happy for this threat, it is good to have a place to rant. And prevents me from doing something stupid.

I should be really over it by now, but still feeling hurt and stupid for being blind. Yesterday I stumbled over an article about emotional manipulation and wow, just what happened with me. I want to believe it wasn't only that and I don't understand anyway what the reason was, but it is a fact. And how could I be so trapped in this? I am so confused and the only thing I know is that I have to stay away, which is good. A part of me would like to remain friends, but I don't think it is possible because of the way you treated me. So I take it day by day, trying to get over this and hopefully soon I have it out of my system. And find out why I brought myself in the situation in the first place.

OFCOURSE... i have not contacted you so you had to contact me... you cant just let me be. what is it this time... you need someone to stroke you're ego cause you have so many issues and flaws no one else will, do you need you're bills paid. do you want to see if i am sitting around crying about you. well the truth is, i dont miss you, i miss the idea of you. i always made excuses for you. I met a man a few nights ago, he bought me a drink and asked me about my life, i was taken back, but then i realised, thats normal, what we had wasnt. it was always about you. in the time we were together you never asked me once how my father passed away, you never asked anything about my life. as long as my credit cards and wallet was full i guess that is all that mattered to you.
    P.s that poetry you used to write was terrible, remember how i always had to use the bathroom, thats cause i had to escape i was so embarrassed for you all the time.

Ouch :-) You got me laughing with the last paragraph.

Since your accident 3 months ago, I wrote to you daily. I heard from you maybe 3-4 times per month. You won't answer my questions but you tell me that you still love me. You ask me not to be angry that you're not communicating with me...I've tried baby. You are breaking my heart. You told me before we started seeing each other "Be with me baby, I promise you won't be hurt or disappointed"...really? Every morning you'd text me "Good morning beautiful" and every single night you'd tell me "I can't let you go to sleep without telling you I love you"...now I get nothing. Iam still checking my phone for those texts...what a fool I am. Is it because I didn't come to the hospital to see you? I explained to you why. I told you how much I wanted to. I called every night even knowing that they wouldn't tell me how you were. Your wife made sure of that. The wife you were separated from for years...the one you told me you didnt' love...the one you told me that didn't love you. Did that all change now? Or maybe you lied to me for 4 freaking years?? Again....what a naive fool I am. You made me trust you when I told you I was afraid. You made me fall for you even when I didn't want to because of your situation. All of the sweet word you said to me. The way you looked into my eyes and told me you'd love me until the day you die...I believed you. I trusted and loved you with all of my heart. You told me I was your world. You moved 100s of miles to be close to me, found a new job, we were going to move in together....now you won't even call me. It's because you're with her again. The woman you said treated you like garbage your whole marriage. She's going to do it again but this time...don't come to me. I will not be the same person I was when we met. You've changed me. You made me into someone I can't even stand looking at in the mirror anymore. I don't sleep...still can't eat and I can't concentrate on anything anymore. It's only been a week that I have stopped writing you and you don't care. You're gonna miss me someday, I hope it's not too late, although I think it may be already. I'll never forget you. Never forget our last kiss or how it felt being in your arms...as hard as I try, I can't. I never thought it would end like this.
    Loved you once, love you still...Always have, always will

I remember you got upset with me here because I told you, how things like this can change everything and make people go back to their safety net. But I wish I would have been wrong and it would have worked out for you.

Quote Originally Posted by jen91 View Post
    Since your accident 3 months ago, I wrote to you daily. I heard from you maybe 3-4 times per month. You won't answer my questions but you tell me that you still love me. You ask me not to be angry that you're not communicating with me...I've tried baby. You are breaking my heart. You told me before we started seeing each other "Be with me baby, I promise you won't be hurt or disappointed"...really? Every morning you'd text me "Good morning beautiful" and every single night you'd tell me "I can't let you go to sleep without telling you I love you"...now I get nothing. Iam still checking my phone for those texts...what a fool I am. Is it because I didn't come to the hospital to see you? I explained to you why. I told you how much I wanted to. I called every night even knowing that they wouldn't tell me how you were. Your wife made sure of that. The wife you were separated from for years...the one you told me you didnt' love...the one you told me that didn't love you. Did that all change now? Or maybe you lied to me for 4 freaking years?? Again....what a naive fool I am. You made me trust you when I told you I was afraid. You made me fall for you even when I didn't want to because of your situation. All of the sweet word you said to me. The way you looked into my eyes and told me you'd love me until the day you die...I believed you. I trusted and loved you with all of my heart. You told me I was your world. You moved 100s of miles to be close to me, found a new job, we were going to move in together....now you won't even call me. It's because you're with her again. The woman you said treated you like garbage your whole marriage. She's going to do it again but this time...don't come to me. I will not be the same person I was when we met. You've changed me. You made me into someone I can't even stand looking at in the mirror anymore. I don't sleep...still can't eat and I can't concentrate on anything anymore. It's only been a week that I have stopped writing you and you don't care. You're gonna miss me someday, I hope it's not too late, although I think it may be already. I'll never forget you. Never forget our last kiss or how it felt being in your arms...as hard as I try, I can't. I never thought it would end like this.

I just want to say thank you for breaking my heart. Without you doing that, I wouldnt have been able to write all these songs. I need to keep in mind the small blessings that come from all this pain. So again, thank you for that. Im going to use it for as long as my broken heart lets me. I wonder how youll feel when you hear one of my songs on the radio. Will you sing along? Little will you know, those songs are about you....

Quote Originally Posted by Mona_B View Post
    I remember you got upset with me here because I told you, how things like this can change everything and make people go back to their safety net. But I wish I would have been wrong and it would have worked out for you.
    Thanks. I'm giving him time now. Hoping he'll come back to me soon....still being foolish I guess.
    Loved you once, love you still...Always have, always will

You will be allright with time. I know, it feels so unfair.

Quote Originally Posted by jen91 View Post
    Thanks. I'm giving him time now. Hoping he'll come back to me soon....still being foolish I guess.

so i broke NC.. i sent you something funny i saw online and i knew you would have liked... you never replied now i feel stupid!!!!!! I totally agree with all my friends when they say i am not in love with you, i am in love with the idea of you. i know this. I mean you have NOTHING to offer a woman... Your friend pays you're rent, i pay you're bills and when i was out of the country you even lead on another woman cause she would buy you dinner. when i was at you're work and she came in with dinner and you introduced me as you're girlfriend do you know how bad i felt, cause i saw her heart break, how can you treat people like that. Now you're friend is not paying you're rent and i am not paying you're bills i bet a million dollars you are sucking back up to her. why do you have no shame, why do you play the poor me victim card, why do you have so many excuses. how can you get through life riding everyones coat tails but the worst thing is it works for you, you have a great life.
    I really hate you todyay

hey lady. We've all probably broke NC at some point, I did recently then felt like an utter twat for doing so. Tomorrow is another day. x

Page 83 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast