+ Follow This Topic
Page 84 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 1673

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Quote Originally Posted by stuckies View Post
    hey lady. We've all probably broke NC at some point, I did recently then felt like an utter twat for doing so. Tomorrow is another day. x
    I have broken it like 3 or 4 times now... and i sit there waiting for him to reply with what i want to hear and i get nothing every time. the worst thing is i am fully aware he is not going to reply, but i do it anyway.
    Thanks for the kinds words xo

My favorite dating site is lovingrich.com It is a serious& safe dating site, the best for online dating beginners and serious people. I found my love here. I have to say it's he best site I have ever joined so far. They verify all members. Unlike other sites,NO scammers or fake profiles here, and you can meet many rich or beautiful singles as well, including celebs, famous stars.BEST OF LUCK!

I know we're trying to be friends now, and you said I can call you anytime I want, but I think right now I would rather not. You say you're scared to be with me again, and I'm scared too, but the fact that I love you so much makes that not matter to me, I wish you felt the same. I hope all the things you say to me are true, because if they are, I know I have a chance to have you back one day, if you can just get over the past. But, unfortunately, I think I know deep down that that will never happen. I'm going to try my hardest to just be the best friend to you that I can right now, even though it hurts really bad to not be able to hold you and kiss you and tell you everything I feel about you. But I know you need a real friend right now to get through all the shit you're going through, and since you mean the world to me, I'll take the pain and be there for you whenever you might need me. I feel pathetic, but I can never turn my back on you. Hope you're being safe right now.
    Last edited by Lifetime; 16-12-11 at 09:54 AM.

Fru is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    I miss you so much right now. Tears roll down my face as I picture you in your room, where I spent so many fun hours with you just playing games, looking at stupid YouTube videos, cuddling and watching movies ... I picture you by yourself and wonder how can you be happier alone than with me, when we always enjoyed each others' company?

You said your feelings faded... and a couple weeks later you dumped me and my heart was shattered apart. Then you have the nerve to say that you still love me, but not in the right way?? Do you not know how that would ruin me?

I always deserved better than you but it didn't seem to matter because I loved you so much... you're kind of a loser, yet I STILL cry at night because we're not together anymore.

Why did you give up on us?

I wonder if we would have had sex if we had lasted a week or two longer....to this day, I haven't ever had.

Funny; we were so utterly incompatible that in reality the relationship seriously should not have lasted (alas, it didn't for all that long). I hate to say it, but being that we never connected or knew each other, I never really quite got to liking you. The novelty of being in a relationship for the first time was too much to resist; thus, I admit I was a user.

I tried to get myself to like you (as you were already using the "l" word), but we were just so utterly different.

You got me back, however, by claiming I hit you and thus I had to move due to your thug friends wanting to exact (false) revenge.

I've never had a girlfriend since, so I have no idea what a real, loving relationship is like.

Question is:

Do I regret entering a relationship with you?

Can honestly say I ponder it every day....6 years later.

So...you're going to just quietly slip away. You're going to be a coward and try to forget any of the past few years didnt happen. I wish I could do that...but then that would mean that I'm a heartless guttless person. And as much as I would love to go to sleep and never wake up sometimes, that's the easy way out. It would definitely take the pain away, the tightness in my chest when I start to think of you but have to hold back my tears would be gone. My mind would stop thinking of you and me and all of the conversations of a future together and those little things you would whisper to me when we were close. I would give anything in the world to rid of it all and feel like the person I was before I met you. Before you broke me so hard. I was just getting to a point that I could trust again...haha, you knew that too. I told you that. I was just to a pont in my life that I could see a possiblilty of happiness in the future. Now I wake up to emptiness again...only worse than before. I take a shower in the morning and evening just so that I can cry without my kids hearing me. I cry until the water gets cold. Sometimes I cant remember if I even washed my hair. I do this day in and day out. No matter what I do during the day to get my mind off of you....you always find a way in. I go to the mall and see where we met...I cry. I drive past the hotel...I cry. I see animals on tv and think of the zoo,our last date and I cry. Songs, food, politics, vodka, the perfume I used to wear for you, Steeler games....everything still reminds me of something you've either said or done. Everyday I think...he's going to realize soon that what we had was something he wont get from anyone else. He's going to realize that he cant take not having me in his life anymore and he's going to tell me that. But you're not going to. Because I never really meant that much to you. You just told me I did so you could keep the fantasy going. Now you want it to stop. And now you think you can go on with your happy little married life and block out everything. Sometimes I feel like sending a nice little Christmas card to you and the wife you said you didn't love and never loved like you love me, just to see if she really does "know about us"..... but I haven't yet. I could never have done something like that in the past....but I don't care anymore. I just wish I didnt care about you anymore. Why didn't I go with my gut feeling, why did I believe you instead when you told me that after 4 yrs of separation you were finally going to file for divorce? Because I loved you and trusted you with all of my heart. You asked me to be with you and I would never be hurt or disappointed. I should've known. I should've never been with you and now I'm broken.
    Loved you once, love you still...Always have, always will

I got ur text. U wont get a reply. My head was clear and u had to go and **** it up again. I wont forgive u for that.

10 month ago you broke my heart 6 months ago we stopped talking for good. Only reason I am even writing this is because I had a random dream about you last night. Which is strange because you haven't been a thought in my mind for the longest time. Haven't been in a real relationship since I left but surprisingly I'm ok with it. I would still go in to a relationship with a lot more caution now then before you but that will keep changing with due time. I don't regret the time we had together anymore. Which to me is a huge deal. I can smile at our good times but I see the bad for what they are and It made me realize what I actually want out of life. Kinda funny now that I think about it you literally tried to break me at the end of it but all you did was crack that shell that I was hiding in and let me get out to be me again. I'm personally quite fond of me now and didn't like how I was with you. So thanks for that and enjoy your new year because I will.
    Getting over a broken heart is like being on shrooms. -MaidenMinx

You live behind a mask. You are fake. Your smile was never real. You used me and I have been in complete shock, but now I am beginning to see what you were really capable of.

You are handsome and charming and you relentlessely played a distructive game, as an expert for 3 years and you knew you allways had the option of abandoning me when you had taken all you can from me. £10,000. And even when you abandoned me when I was alone in a foreign country, you couldn't help yourself pulling one more fast one on me. You let me think you were dead. You are only 28, you are are discusting. You are damaged. You are vain and jealous of everyone. You are allways looking for the next woman, the next opportunity.

And you have just sold your soul to another woman, so that you can live with her family in the place you want, rather than go back to your village in wintertime. You dont even work in winter - you get up at 2pm - you pig.
    I was so stupid, I was so blind.
    I was so crazy in love.
    You never even had the decency to say we are finished, instead of faking your own death and dissappearing.
    I want to vomit when I think about the first time I saw you across the room and you smiled at me. That was it, that was the start of 3 years.
    I am 46, I dont want to hate you but I do. You broke my heart and you don't have one - it was all a lie, everything.

In every waking moment I'm thinking of you Despite the shit you've done to me. In every girl I only see you. Why did you have to do me like that? What did I do to deserve this Heartbreak you've put me through? What I want is you but I cant have you. I need to move on but I cant Ive done everything I could to move on but it's not working.

Ive been through 10 months of pain, 10 months of gathering the pieces to my broken heart. I finally met someone that cares about and respects me. She makes me very happy and I finally feel some progress with fixing my broken heart....theres just one problem, I still love you. You flood my mind everyday and I cant shake it. I do know one thing tho...you decited to dump me for your hurtful ex husband. Im my opinion if your dumb enough to go back to a man like that then maybe you never deserved me. I just wish I could think that way instead of remembering the good memories...those memories are like an infection to me. Exs are Exs for a reason. Its sad to say but I really hope he hurts you again.

true story... Sounds like were having the sme issue. Some girls just dont know how hurtful they are. The right one will come along but its gonna take time to push the old memories and make room for new ones.

Hth is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    just curious, are you happier? :-)

Quote Originally Posted by ufas1987 View Post
    Ive been through 10 months of pain, 10 months of gathering the pieces to my broken heart. I finally met someone that cares about and respects me. She makes me very happy and I finally feel some progress with fixing my broken heart....theres just one problem, I still love you. You flood my mind everyday and I cant shake it. I do know one thing tho...you decited to dump me for your hurtful ex husband. Im my opinion if your dumb enough to go back to a man like that then maybe you never deserved me. I just wish I could think that way instead of remembering the good memories...those memories are like an infection to me. Exs are Exs for a reason. Its sad to say but I really hope he hurts you again.
    How mean of you to still love your ex who you hope her husband hurts her again while you use your new girlfriend like a human bandaid to make your emotional booboo go away.

Likely You'll leave her (the new girl)once your ego isn't bruised and you're feeling confident again. That will suck big time for the new girl. She'll be feeling just like you do right now...

theres just one problem, I still love you.
    Does your new girlfriend know this?

Dear Ex,
    Thank you for the broken heart, And thank you for the permanent scars Cause if it wasn't for you I might forget, how it feels to let go And how it feels to get a brand new start.

Page 84 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast